Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Amulet View Post
    Hey there!

This thread is seriously the cutest So, I'm kinda new around here. Had another account ages ago, but never bothered posting anything and lost it. It was more out of curiosity back then. Nowadays I'm all about reading gossip and getting cute stuff for my account and that makes me super happy.

I'd say I'm timid but once I feel comfortable I can talk your ear off. Still, this comes with a worry about accidentally revealing too much... Everyone here is just so sweet and friendly (someone even made me a custom userbar out of nowhere!! ty @(you need an account to see links)), and I really want to make new friends, but this fear keeps getting to me sometimes ):
    Hi there nice to meet you, hope you're doing well. Your stack looks very nice with your avatar and custom userbar

I know the feeling of the fear of trying to make new friends. I can relate, difficult as hell most of the time.

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

♥ Amulet ♥ (07-06-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraid View Post
    Hi there nice to meet you, hope you're doing well. Your stack looks very nice with your avatar and custom userbar

I know the feeling of the fear of trying to make new friends. I can relate, difficult as hell most of the time.

Hi! Nice to meet you too!

Thank you for the compliment! I'm at the process of figuring out userbars and stuff, but wow, there are so many cool ones out there! I must say, your userbar with the dots is absolutely adorable.

Right? Making friends is hard for me, the first step is always the worst. However, I do feel like I managed to overcome it today, which is great news!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amulet For This Useful Post:

hellraid (07-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Thank you for the compliment! I'm at the process of figuring out userbars and stuff, but wow, there are so many cool ones out there! I must say, your userbar with the dots is absolutely adorable.

Right? Making friends is hard for me, the first step is always the worst. However, I do feel like I managed to overcome it today, which is great news!
    I agree, I am surprised how many different ones there are. All the time a see one I haven't seen before haha.

Agree, the first step is the worst. Then also the pressure of trying to keep a converstation going is also one of those things that is annyoing xD.

I think you're doing great with that though. Hopefully it feels like a win today and you can keep doing it. Hopefully I'll see you around

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

♥ Amulet ♥ (07-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Thank you for doing this!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m

Hi there! You can check this thread if you want to check for some available userbars

(you need an account to see links)

Also this summer the popsicles userbars are released and the advantage it's that they came in many colors (pink or purple would match well for you)

You can get them by participating on the threads of the forum as long as it's not spamming.

Anyway I'm happy to see you wanna try, take your own rythm and feel comfortable

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

♥ Amulet ♥ (07-07-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Hi there! You can check this thread if you want to check for some available userbars

(you need an account to see links)

Also this summer the popsicles userbars are released and the advantage it's that they came in many colors (pink or purple would match well for you)

You can get them by participating on the threads of the forum as long as it's not spamming.

Anyway I'm happy to see you wanna try, take your own rythm and feel comfortable
    Hi! Nice to meet you!

Thanks for the link, I'll take a peek I've seen some of those popsicles around, they're really pretty

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amulet For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-07-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesuslovescats View Post
    I had to create a specific file for all of my logins. It's huge and I still have to add to it .
    I am having the worse luck ... I even installed a login/word manager to handle it all and now I can't even remember the credentials for that lo. I am doomed.

It's ok though I will end up doing what my 87 year old grandmother does just create new accounts lol. IDK

-------

I changed my username on a spontaneous whim today I don't know why StormGodess was bugging me so bad. Other then the fact that I accidentally misspelled Goddess but it was so random when I made that my user name. So Is my new one SourSkittles but Hey at least it's my favorite Sour Candy of all time.

Custom userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom RYU bar by Infected
    Signature: Made by Me SourSkittles

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SourSkittles For This Useful Post:

Jesuslovescats (07-14-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I've been too shy to post but I need to change that T_T

The heat has been absurd here! I hope everyone is staying cool. I went to the mall today and got some ice cream to counter the heat.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rinon For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-17-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    93d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Better late than never but here I am! LOL
    I haven't been very active but a lot has been going on irl. Opened a tiny library, got engaged, had surgery, adopted a new kitty...

But I'm looking forward being more active in the forum!!

There is no trash cannot, only
    TRASH CAN

Special thanks to lyrichord for the amazing userbar avatar & honeycomb for the cutest drawing!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash Panda For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-17-2023)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920