7/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    58d 15h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m

πŸŽ…πŸŽ„ Stocking Stufftacular is LIVE πŸŽ…πŸŽ„

There is a glitch going around on the NCC of items disappearing after accepting them from your event log! Please hold ALL NC trades until this matter is fixed! If you've encountered this glitch please send in a ticket and post on the highway to help board!
    (you need an account to see links)

Stocking Stufftacular is finally live this year! A bit later than normal (Unfortunately) but nevertheless if you plan to participate in this NC event everything on this thread can guide you on how the event works!

25-pack expires 12/7 (1800 NC)
    10-pack expires 12/30 (800 NC)
    5-pack expires 12/31 (500 NC)
    1-pack expires 12/31 (150 NC)

Are there bonus prizes in the Stocking Stufftcular?
    Yes. You will receive ONE bonus item for each 5 days of stockings you hang. You will not receive multiple bonus items for hanging more than one stocking a day. There are up to 5 bonus items possible, if a stocking is hung on each day of the event.

Can I hang stockings on days that have passed?
    No. Stockings can only be hung until 11:59 p.m. NST each day. Once a day has passed, you will not be able to receive a prize for that day.

Can I hang more than one stocking per day?
    Yes! You can hang up to five stockings on each day of the event. Just click on the stocking space to keep hanging. The pop-up you receive while hanging stockings will let you know how many stockings you have hung on that day. Having multiple stockings hung on one day will give you multiples (up to five) of the item for that day. You will not get different items for hanging multiple stockings on a single day.

Can I move my stocking to a different day once I've hung it?
    No. Once a stocking has been hung on a specific day, it cannot be moved.

Can I purchase Stocking Packs and participate in the Stocking Stufftacular on my side accounts?
    Yes. Since this is an NC Mall-only event, you can participate on your side accounts.

How do I purchase Stocking Packs?
    Visit the NC Mall to purchase stockings in packs of 1, 5, 10, and 25. You can also purchase packs directly from the Stocking Stufftacular page.

How do I know that my stocking was hung on the correct day?
    Once you have verified the day that you would like to hang your stocking, a red stocking will appear. After the day has passed and an item prize is granted, the empty stocking will change to a filled red stocking!

There is a number on my stocking. What does it mean?
    The number on a stocking represents how many stockings you have hung on that particular day. You can hang a maximum of five stockings each day, if you choose.

I've hung my stockings but haven't received any prizes. What's going on?
    You will receive your exclusive NC item prize the morning after the day you hang your stocking. You can hang your stockings in advance of the day each prize will be given out, but you won't actually receive your prizes until the morning after the specific day on which you've hung your stocking

I've purchased stockings, but I can't hang them.
    Make sure that you have activated the Stocking Packs in your inventory. Once you have activated your Stocking Pack, visit the Stocking Stufftacular page. Click on the space below the hook where you would like to hang your stocking and verify your selection. Remember, once your stocking is hung, it cannot be moved! The packs seem to only be able to be activated in the beta inventory (Not classic)

There is a yellow glow around one of my stockings. What does that mean?
    The yellow glow indicates which day it is in the event. The stocking with the yellow glow around it will be filled the next morning, if you have a stocking hung for that day.

Just another thing to mention is that SS doesn't usually give spoilers for the event as this is the one event where we MUST hang our stockings the day BEFORE in order to get our prize. Its a gamble but we average out with around 30ish items or from the whole event. If you love Christmas/Holidays then this event will for sure be your favorite!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Buizel (12-05-2022),chii3d (12-06-2022),Cinnamoroll (12-05-2022),DarkSkies (12-05-2022),DrSloth (12-05-2022),Erik. (12-05-2022),gjniev (12-05-2022),Hollow (12-05-2022),Ice (12-05-2022),Meepit (12-06-2022),Zenitsu (12-05-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    To get or not get, that's the question

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Definetly going to get the 25 pack, really hoping to see some cute items this year

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Oooo hmm I think I almost never actually use holidays themed things except for the snow items, so I thiiink I will skip this year?
    But also a few of the bonuses from last year are really cute so maybe I should use some of the 750 nc to get a few stockings hmm

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Totodile (12-05-2022)

Pronouns
    πŸ¦•β˜„οΈπŸŒƒ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    58d 15h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    To get or not get, that's the question
    I got mine hehe. I love Christmas and while last years was a total bust I'm hoping this years is entirely better! Judging by the 3 new pet color exclusive items in the mall (Baby Rattle, Mutant Mug & Mara Present); I'm really hoping for some good stuff! Someone mentioned wanting a Candy Cane Filter similar to the Berry Good filter (But with candy canes) and I'd love if TNT did something like that!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (12-05-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    36d 1h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    me rn trying to decide if I should risk it for the biscuit

Pomi the Ryu
    amazing userbar by lyrichord

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbit For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    412d 14h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    7h 18m
    Always a fun time of the year, I'm looking forward to seeing if we get some cute items that aren't overly red and green

Also self plug, I'm selling multiple of the 25 packs for $9 each if anyone needs them! Just PM me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sacreds For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-05-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacreds View Post
    Always a fun time of the year, I'm looking forward to seeing if we get some cute items that aren't overly red and green

Also self plug, I'm selling multiple of the 25 packs for $9 each if anyone needs them! Just PM me
    After the Halloween event, Im a little worried on this one, but I feel that Im gonna do it!
    I LOVE Christmas in general and love a lot of the Holiday items. I just hope they dont give us nothing but junk lol

But once I get paid, I'm totally going to buy a pack from you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Sacreds (12-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    There is currently a widespread NC trading glitch happening so careful, if trading for SS packs right now:

Last edited by gjniev; 12-05-2022 at 03:37 PM. Reason: I can't spell.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by gjniev View Post
    There is currently a widespread NC trading glitch happening so careful, if trading for SS packs right now:

TNT really be doing a great job this year
    lol

Ugh, this is pretty stressful though...