11/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Smile Heellow Guys and Gurls

Hi, I'm from Brazil, and my name is Kira, I started again back in 2014, after my account got frozen when I was like 12 yo. So I created another account, got all my avatars, and quited again lol

Now, I'm looking to complete my stamp album and enjoy a little bit of neopets while I'm on a little vaccation.

I wish I knew how to program so I could do a little program to auto buy... I mean, to high five....But what I can do is change some fonts and playing a little with cheat engine ;p
    So, what I am good at? I know a lot of making you laugh, playing Dark Souls, Drink, dancing, letting you carry me in LOL (I play with Yuumi), spend np on clothes and stamps lol, chemistry.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to send me a dm or reply here~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Hello and welcome to cK! I also took a really long hiatus from Neo and started back again about a year ago I can't play Dark Souls, I think I'd get too angry at it xD Hoping to see you more around the forum!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

kiiraa (07-05-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by kiiraa View Post
    Hi, I'm from Brazil, and my name is Kira, I started again back in 2014, after my account got frozen when I was like 12 yo. So I created another account, got all my avatars, and quited again lol

Now, I'm looking to complete my stamp album and enjoy a little bit of neopets while I'm on a little vaccation.

I wish I knew how to program so I could do a little program to auto buy... I mean, to high five....But what I can do is change some fonts and playing a little with cheat engine ;p
    So, what I am good at? I know a lot of making you laugh, playing Dark Souls, Drink, dancing, letting you carry me in LOL (I play with Yuumi), spend np on clothes and stamps lol, chemistry.

Welcome to the community, Kira!

It's a great time to get a new account going again on Neopets. I'm happy to confidently say that our community is a plethora of valuable content to help you achieve everything you can think of on Neopets.

We are so much more, though. You could check out our programming sections to maybe learn a bit on coding/automating parts of Neopets. Even with limited knowledge... we all start somewhere.

See you around!
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thank you. I'll try to be more engaged in the forum. DS is preatty relaxing when u know what to do lol. I love to watch some gameplays like "DS without dying/ DS using only ur hand" lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community, Kira!

It's a great time to get a new account going again on Neopets. I'm happy to confidently say that our community is a plethora of valuable content to help you achieve everything you can think of on Neopets.

We are so much more, though. You could check out our programming sections to maybe learn a bit on coding/automating parts of Neopets. Even with limited knowledge... we all start somewhere.

See you around!
    I will check it latter. I'm really terrible with coding. I tried make some simple ones, but they never work xD

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hey Kira, welcome to cK! I took a hiatus from Neo as well and started back up towards my last semester of college.

Dark Souls is definitely on my list of games that I want to play once I get a better computer (I just have a crappy laptop right now).

Hope to see ya around!

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Welcome to cK @(you need an account to see links)

Here we collect Secret UBs, chat a lot and have a lot of fun with Neopets and Not-Neopets-Related content haha!
    Hope you have a great time here

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by kiiraa View Post

Welcome to our little corner of the web! I'm Dani and (un)officially a part of the welcoming committee. We are just wrapping up the annual Altador Cup and (im)patiently waiting for the results. What team would you root for?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    93d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Hi Kira! Welcome to CK I took a long hiatus too and came back when the pandemic hit and it's been a lot of fun ever since. I've never collected stamps but it's definitively something I'd like to try

There is no trash cannot, only
    TRASH CAN

Special thanks to lyrichord for the amazing userbar avatar & honeycomb for the cutest drawing!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by EnderTheory View Post
    Hey Kira, welcome to cK! I took a hiatus from Neo as well and started back up towards my last semester of college.

Dark Souls is definitely on my list of games that I want to play once I get a better computer (I just have a crappy laptop right now).

Hope to see ya around!
    You should play, after you finish the ds series go to Elden Ring. I update my pc last year, I know the feel D: Soon you'll get a top pc gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    Welcome to cK @(you need an account to see links)

Here we collect Secret UBs, chat a lot and have a lot of fun with Neopets and Not-Neopets-Related content haha!
    Hope you have a great time here
    I'm loving the forum, wish I could acess all of the topics, but I cant pay in dollar for the vip and I'll need a long time before I complete the free upgrade lol. Maybe I can finish my album buying stuffs here

Quote Originally Posted by twilightraine View Post
    Welcome to our little corner of the web! I'm Dani and (un)officially a part of the welcoming committee. We are just wrapping up the annual Altador Cup and (im)patiently waiting for the results. What team would you root for?
    Krawk Island. I love them since the first time. I wish I could play, but when I started again I couldnt join anymore. What team are you rooting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Trash Panda View Post
    Hi Kira! Welcome to CK I took a long hiatus too and came back when the pandemic hit and it's been a lot of fun ever since. I've never collected stamps but it's definitively something I'd like to try
    I love stamps, I dont have any collection irl, so its nice to have one online lol. But they're SO expensive. And it's impossible to buy without autobuyer D:

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiiraa For This Useful Post:

EnderTheory (07-05-2022),Kibba (07-05-2022),Trash Panda (07-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Hello, Kira! And welcome to our community.

I think you will find everything you want/need here; at least I did! CK is a great community and I hope you have as much fun here as I am having.
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
    —Winnie the Pooh