Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Hello, I'm wondering if there has been any updates or progress
    Sorry, none at all! No updates expected in the near future either.

This made me lol. Can't help but feel this is a metaphor for the entire site.
    Honestly, I'd rarher have them say "Nope, we're not working on it and don't plan to in the near future" than a vague "We're gonna have it done Soon!". I mean it's bollocks either way, but I appreciate the honesty.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shoyru For This Useful Post:

dono (11-01-2019),pinkriffic (10-20-2019),Styx (10-20-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 21m
    (you need an account to see links)

Hi there everyone, don't forget next week is Halloween so we will have a Halloween themed issue so please submit all your spooky and strange bits you got.

Hi there! I was wondering if we could get some more flavor text for our pets- They're such a huge part of the site, and with how long we've had them for there's only a small rotation of the different comments your active pet can make as you browse the site. A little extra variety would go a long way, and would just be a fun little addition. Thanks heaps, and happy halloween!!~~leitra
    This is something we'd already discussed before, and it's slated to go out with the site redesign! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU TOO!

Can you please change the rarity of the Burgundy Lipstick please? I dont know why it got changed but all lipstick r80 so why is this one any different?~~_sissiy_sis_369
    oh how odd, sure I will have Donny make this change.

I've seen rumours of a new Letters and Legends stamp being released soon. Would it be possible to put it in the Ghouls Catchers stamp album, and rename the album to something more fitting, like Apps? Otherwise that album will likely never be finished, and the new stamp would either have to be put in Other IV or have a new album created just for it.~~shadiochaos
    This is a great idea. Done!

Heya, TNT! Is there any chance that in the future we could see some Legends and Letters Avatars? I'm really enjoying the game and I wouldn't mind showing off an avatar of sorts based off it.~~yoshisislandbandit
    Why yes, you can expect to see one in the near future. Happy playing!

Am I early enough to request Burlap Usul for Usul day? ~~silly_mistake
    You're just in time! I've placed an order for one Burlap Usul.

I think we need more silly food based costumes like the Hot Dog Mascot with Mustard, Commemorative Birthday Cupcake Costume, and Corn on the Cob Costume. Maybe a burrito or taco or banana costume please? :'D~~winner19955
    I totally agree I love the food themed ones I got to come up with the corn on the cob one which was really fun. Sadly the spooky season is almost over therefore everything we have planned has already been in the works for a while, but I will definitely keep in mind for next year!

Hi! I adore the colors of the dyeworks extra plaid scarves and I was so excited to use them on my cybunny until I saw that it's fully hidden behind the ruff! The original version restricts ruff - is there a possibility of tweaking the dyework versions' restrictions to do this too? Thank you!~~happychild01
    Ohh you're totally right, Donny did some switches and snips so it should be all good now!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malarkey For This Useful Post:

dono (11-01-2019),Fabulous (10-25-2019),Menine (10-26-2019),pinkriffic (10-26-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (10-25-2019),Sakuras (10-27-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 21m

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween and enjoyed the spooky season! Enjoy your weekend

I am writing you all because I have a plea. I would love more than anything in Neopia to have more colors for Neddlers. They are my favorite petpet and it's kind of a bummer it's so limited. Red, blue, green, christmas... How about a Valentine Neddler, or a Chocolate Neddler, or a Faerie Neddler. The possibilities are endless! I want to humbly say, pretty please give us more colors of these adorable little creatures.~~peachespoolay
    More colours for Neddlers. Gotcha.

Hi! So I entered my side account gallery a few months ago & won spotlight #830. I stated in my entry description that I wanted my main account (this account) credited with the trophy. That didn't happen. I've sent in many tickets & they said they'd mail someone on the team & have this fixed. The request was passed on more than once with nothing done. Now I'm being told it's not something you usually do. I made a board & other users have stated that their main accounts are credited when they ask. I'm getting nowhere with the ticket system. I'd like a clear answer on the teams stance on the matter. Are you no longer crediting main accounts when side accounts win the gallery spotlight? Thank you.~~ krasavitsa_
    Our apologies on this oversight, you should see your trophy on the correct account now.

Hi TNT! Can you please add Burlap to the list of colours under the drop down list for "All Neopet Colours" at the Rainbow Pool? I don't know if any others are missing, but that one definitely is, and I want to see which pets are available in that colour. Thanks!~~neo492492

Hiya TNT! I had an idea for the lab ray that's probably highly impractical but thought I'd ask anyway. What if there was a chance the ray malfunctions and sends your pet back in time? In other words - the art gets changed to the old artwork (maybe with a nice purple/yellow circle to match).~~windish1234
    I must say this is the most creative request to bring back UC pets that I’ve ever heard! Unfortunately, that doesn’t change the answer.

Hi TNT!! This is a small request, but could we please get the petpet Sunutek in the Christmas colour? It's such a cute little petpet! And despite being decades old, it has absolutely no paintable colours! I think the Sunutek would feel really cheerful to get appreciation, and to be painted Christmas!! I hope this is early enough to ask for such a request!! if this gets published, Hi Santa!!! ~~gaisaur
    A Christmas Sunutek! I know just the time of year to release that!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malarkey For This Useful Post:

ailunbee (11-16-2019),bootiesrus (11-01-2019),dono (11-01-2019),Fabulous (11-01-2019),Menine (11-01-2019)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Imagine the money they'd lose if they gave players the option to revert their pets back! Far fewer people would have to buy NC wearables in order to cope with their bland looking pet designs. The Neopets team will never admit it, but there really isn't any profit motivation for them to give you that choice. It's annoying to see them yanking everyone's chains about it though.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Fiore (11-02-2019),Menine (11-01-2019),nrv (12-29-2019),pinkriffic (11-03-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (11-01-2019),Styx (11-01-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    339 times
    Time Online
    79d 6h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Last week's editorial:

Am I early enough to request Burlap Usul for Usul day? ~~silly_mistake

This week's:

Hi TNT! Can you please add Burlap to the list of colours under the drop down list for "All Neopet Colours" at the Rainbow Pool? I don't know if any others are missing, but that one definitely is, and I want to see which pets are available in that colour. Thanks!~~neo492492

Dat attention to detail tho

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fabulous For This Useful Post:

Beth77 (11-15-2019),bootiesrus (11-01-2019),Fiore (11-02-2019),Menine (11-01-2019),pinkriffic (11-03-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (11-01-2019),Stardust (11-01-2019),Styx (11-01-2019),Zane (11-06-2019)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO NEOPETS! Wow twenty years, that's truly crazy! And it's all thanks to you all, you have continued to visit Neopia and make it the crazy place it is to this day. And although I haven't been here as long as you, I can say that I can feel the pride you have for this place and have a deep appreciation for the history and nostalgia that it brings. We hope you all have amazing celebrations of your own and that you will continue with us for years to come!

Hi! The item NC Mall Background Shopkeeper Plushie was announced on June 19th but it can't stock since its Estimated Value is at 0 NP. I was wondering if this could be fixed?~~lucky3005pig
    How odd..Donny has gone ahead and fixed that right up!

Hello! *tosses a bowl of glowing jelly* I'm returning after a two-ish year hiatus and had a couple of questions. 1) Do we still throw things at the editor? I feel like it's rude, but I'll keep doing it if it's still a thing! 2) Does Jelly World exist yet? I'm so excited to continue exploring the wonderful world of Neopia! Keep up the great work!~~guildlyite
    Hi there! Welcome back Yes ppl still throw things at me/to me whatever tickles your fancy honestly �_(ツ)_/�..As for the rest of that question...I cannot comment. But yes please keep exploring and enjoying this wonderful world!

Hi there TNT! I was so pleased that you kept your promise to release the 20th Anniversary avatar as part of the birthday celebrations! I was wondering though, since it's been made available to everyone, would you consider making it count in our collections? It made sense not to have it count when it was a SDCC prize, but that's no longer the case.~~bouncyhanyou
    Wow what a good point...because you said that sure we've gone ahead and added it to your count. Thanks Binary_Supagoo! He's basically TNT's own superhero!

You released Symol Hole on October 25th, but it's nowhere to be found.. Also the Glowing apple lantern still doesn't have ID.. Can you please fix these items so we can find them in Neopia? Thanks...~~gemini_a88
    Another strange one...i've informed Donny and he said it should all be taken care of now!

Hey TNT! I believe many people loved this new capsule for the 20th Birthday event, so I'd like to ask one thing: could you guys release it as an actual item? I feel like many people would love to get one of those for themselves and get a special something from it or even if it's just a regular toy to play with their pets, for their galleries or just to keep it as a memory of this event. ~~ro_posh
    Another fantastic idea! If you collect all 20 capsules you should receive the capsule now Along with another special surprise!

We saw a lot of event delays this year (y'all been super busy and stuff), but can we still expect the Games Master Challenge again this fall? Along with Daily Dare, it's an event I always look forward to each year!~~seismicfury
    Sadly this will be another one for the list.. We will be postoning GMC to next year. We have had a lot of new things to juggle this year with working on mobile, neopets x and trying to fix and reinvent elements of the site along the way. We apologise for this delay but we want to give it our 100% instead of overlapping events. As for Daily dare, that passed already silly, that was back in July.

*quizzically raises an eyebrow at you* We have a lot of facial furniture for pets in the form of glasses, 'tashes, make up etc. but we are seriously lacking in wearable eyebrows - how can our pets make detailed expressions when they don't have eyebrows!? I think it'd be really great if you could make some -no tags here-:-) *gives you a doughnut as bribery*~~shakespeareofborg
    **raises eyebrow back...hmm idk why we don't have more eyebrows..I'll add it to my list! **also grabs doughnut.

Hey TNT! How many submissions do you get per week for each section of the Times? Is there a shortage in certain categories? I am thinking more Neopians would be encouraged to enter if they knew their entry was needed! Thanks~~_kate_e_did_
    Hmm well I can't say a set amount because it varies week to week, but I would say we get the most articles submissions and the least would be series and comics. Hope this helps

Hi there, I always enjoy trying to find the solution for the weekly Mystery Pic, but lately it seems like the entries had solutions that weren't at all related to the prizes. Typically the prize has been a hint to the solution. Just wondering if this was a mistake?~~ lai_sinsi
    We did recently have a newer team member working on mpic that was doing that accidentally but no the prize should never align with the picture. You gotta figure it out without hints that's why it's a mystery after all.

Hi TNT, I have a favour to ask of you. The Advent Calendar is approaching and all I want for Advent is a beautiful new Negg to admire. Just something pretty to add to my Negg Gallery. I know it's late to request an Advent Item, but it would really top off the year for me! And I know there are many Negg Collectors in Neopia as well. How about it, can your artists come up with a really pretty Negg? Thanks!! ~ DT X0X0 ~~deliriumm_tremens
    Hello fellow negg enthusiast! Well you're right it's a bit too late for advent but there is a brand new negg that was apart of Hannah and the Lost Time Capsules event...so go find it!

For Neopets upcoming birthday celebrations *throws confetti* could we maybe just maybe have a 6th pet slot? (7 for Premium). It would make it a verrrry happy occasion for all ~~bugbless
    hmmmm.....maybe we will

Hi TNT! thanks for all your continuing hard work keeping this wonderful site going! I truly enjoy it! I would like to suggest maybe having 'blinking' eye contacts? Or, would there ever be a 'background' where we can put all our pets in it? Like a Christmas caroling scene, or everyone enjoying a party?? thanks!~~dog_do_go_to_heaven
    Ohhh love that blinking eye idea...I will add that to my list as well. As for the second one not so sure that's possible, but keep on dreaming and thinking of new ideas and let me know what you got!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Fiore (11-16-2019),Flordibel (11-15-2019)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    New pet slot confirmed!!! (Not in the Editorial but in the News) - I'm so excited!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Minerva (11-15-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    50d 10h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    About damn time! So hyped!!!!

☆ avatar & sig art by DankRUSE ☆

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    I can't believe Neo gave me the greatest present on their own birthday...

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m