Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: πŸ’• Who is your anime/manga waifu/husbando?

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) OH GOSH they are so cute???? Wait I am going to look that up immediately! 😭😭😭 I am a sucker for good art so that speaks to me eeee! Hoping it is pretty far into the manga (if not finished) because I haaaate waiting for updates lol like the impatient bitch I am. πŸ™ƒ
    @(you need an account to see links) NO JUDGING HERE!! Angewomon was part of everyone's bi/lesbian awakening let's be real!! She is πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅ gorgeous AND can kick your ass. the whole package.
    ❀ Cream 2.0s by sugarbee, Houndoom, Alister; sales ub by Aero ❀

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooloo View Post
    Oh I heard about that anime. Will it be on crunchyroll or hidive? I've been thinking about getting hidive for DanMachi (also has some waifus/husbandos in that show but nothing too thirsty for me).
    I dont know where it will be aired
    It's still being produced, but the manga is pretty cute! I have read all the chapters so far!

I never watched DanMachi but ill take a look! Husbandos are never enough!

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) oooops, the manga is not far in the story. BUT I FEEL YOU, it takes MONTHS for a single chapter, I hate waiting for manga releases 🫠
    I use Kitsu to save where I stopped reading my mangas so I dont forget!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    121 times
    Time Online
    39d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) OH GOSH they are so cute???? Wait I am going to look that up immediately! 😭😭😭 I am a sucker for good art so that speaks to me eeee! Hoping it is pretty far into the manga (if not finished) because I haaaate waiting for updates lol like the impatient bitch I am. πŸ™ƒ
    @(you need an account to see links) NO JUDGING HERE!! Angewomon was part of everyone's bi/lesbian awakening let's be real!! She is πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅ gorgeous AND can kick your ass. the whole package.
    SHE REALLY WAS I LOVE HER SO MUCH she can kick my ass anytime of the day and I'LL THANK HER FOR IT

Custom Ryu by @Zapdos

By me

By @honeycomb

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wooloo For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Re: DanMachi @(you need an account to see links) the main char (Bell) is a white haired anime boy!! However because I personally don't like DanMachi much due to its overall genre I cannot in good conscience simp much for him v_v he is a decent dumb anime protagonist though haha. A lot of people like Hestia for the big boobs chibi though. πŸ˜†

I know a lot of people don't like SAO and yes it is rampant with so many problems but honestly...? I don't fucking care Kirito is husband material boy was just sixteen doing his own thing and trying to fucking survive in this hellscape and he is a good kid with a good heart and tries to do the right thing and treats Asuna like the queen she is! 3D guys could never! They are simply threatened and shaking in their mother's basements! πŸ’€

iconic power couple 😩✊
    ❀ Cream 2.0s by sugarbee, Houndoom, Alister; sales ub by Aero ❀

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (07-05-2022)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    @(you need an account to see links) i searched for DanMachi story and it didnt caught my attention. It seems the kind of anime with lots If fanservice and all the girls fall in love with mc, right? Doesnt seem the kind of anime I like x.x

And yeah, Bell look cute thou c: but i usually dont like dumb/childish characters that much, I'd rather more serious characters as husbandos But Hestia seems a funny good girl!

And I know its not the best plot, but I also loved Kirito back then XD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-05-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    24d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Albedo (Overlord)

Violet (Violet Evergarden)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark_dragonz For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (07-05-2022),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (07-10-2022),Hall (07-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) YESSSS!!! White πŸ‘ hair πŸ‘ anime πŸ‘ boys πŸ‘ hit πŸ‘ different πŸ‘ !!!!!!!! 😩 Ugh Zero is def a good pick too! VK was... an interesting series to say the least with a wild ride of an ending but we have to appreciate all the effin hot bishounen and bishoujo in it!

Carrying on with the white hair men I know a few furuba chars have already been mentioned but Hatsuharu can get ittttt

also shit how could I forget thanks Hollow for the Bleach brain kick πŸ™ƒ but this kid..... all grown up?? *Ice melts into a puddle*

I really want to reread all of Bleach again then catch up with the new stuff just for him 😭 but ain't nobody got that time...!
    Guh Toshiro was drawn to perfection in The Thousand Year Blood War arc *chef's kiss*. Bleach is making it's way back so it's a good time to rewatch it now!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-05-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    OMG I have to answer to this thread! How am I suppose to list them all? I might just do that lol

Just a fair warning though before you continue with this actual picture of me-

Husbando

Gojo
    of course! Need I say anymore after posting the gif?

Naraku
    He was my crush when I first watched Inuyasha! He always had such an amazing voice actor and so beautiful

Darcia
    He was another crush growing up because I watched both Inuyasha and Wolf's Rain around the same time when I was first really watching anime. Also loved his voice actor!

Marik!
    This was when I was still young and hadn't actually watched anime but would watch cartoons and Yugioh was one of them I guess uh this was the start maybe to my villan loving future?

Trevor
    My boy I adore this man so much! I have so much merch of him. I wish I had more I need to see him I also like his voice actor. I am sensing a trend here!

Song Ryang-ha
    He could tell me to do anything and I probably would just do it. I love this man too much. His personality is so funny and I wish this anime was longer because I need more of him so bad

Light
    omg. So I admit in the later part he got a little out of control but I like to relish in him during the first part

Lelouch
    My number 1 husbando right beside Sukuna I love him so much. I have basically at this point memorized his voice and can pick it up in any other anime. There have been times my friends were watching an anime for the first time and I'm just yelling across the room "That's Lelouch!" It's great. I definitely don't a problem c:

Mushrambo!
    I don't know if anyone will even have heard of this show and if you have I will be amazed and also please tell me if you do! It was called Shinzo and I loved it so much! I was always excited when Mushrambo showed up This is also around the time I was watching Yugioh too I think.

Kaneki
    He didn't deserve the torture he got but I still love him

Amon
    He first got me with his voice (my god I have a pattern) and I can't help it. I love season 1 Korra just to listen to him.

Dazai
    He might be a suicidal maniac but I still love him and that smile of his

Aizawa
    Just look at Aizawa's man bun. That's all you need to see.

Megumi
    my baby <3 He's so sweet and I love him and his grumpy attitude.

Uta
    For obvious reasons. Just look at him!

Seiya
    He might be the most cautious person I ever met but I would put with his shit anyway because I know deep down he cares

Aaravos
    I'm just going to start by saying yes, I loved his voice too. His character is so great though!

I feel like there is some I'm forgetting though :c I legit sat here and thought for over an hour trying to remember everyone and write it all! I might add more later.
    Last edited by Dita; 07-05-2022 at 02:59 AM. Reason: ANOTHER HUSBAND

β€’ Rista β€’ 11 β€’ 17 β€’ 2020 β€’
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    β™₯ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin β™₯

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-05-2022),Dark_dragonz (07-05-2022),Ice (07-05-2022),Menine (07-05-2022),♥ pillowfighter ♥ (07-05-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    @(you need an account to see links) Kurama! YES! Oh I got season 1 of Yu Yu Hakusho from the Xbox One perks! I forgot about that I can go watch him. Don't think season one covers any of the Youko ark but still. And I also agree Angewoman was totally part of my bi awakening (even if I didn't know it at the time)

@(you need an account to see links) Judgement free zone here! Plus seeing some everyone else's posts reminds me of characters I used to like or didn't. Angewoman wasn't even in mind for me until you brought her up again!

@(you need an account to see links) that picture is everything. I feel very targeted. Granted I have more villians outside of anime but that's beside the point. I am also a sucker for a good voice so I like the patter you got going there. :3
    Last edited by Hall; 07-05-2022 at 04:13 AM.

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (07-05-2022),Ice (07-05-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Also, I know I like my husbando, but If I had a Waifu I'd definitely choose Asuna

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-05-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (07-05-2022),Ice (07-05-2022)

• Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast