Page 164 of 215 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I'm having a problem with the logging, I have 5th checked the password but when I click logging it says the username/password is wrong =/
    much wildcard
    so frustration

wow.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Acula View Post
    Whenever I attempt to enter stealth aber it says the program is offline. Is this intentional or am I doing something wrong? Or maybe another site issue?
    Unfortunately when this happens you need to restart your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by shame View Post
    I'm having a problem with the logging, I have 5th checked the password but when I click logging it says the username/password is wrong =/
    Neopets or clraik auth? If it's Neopets, try changing your password to alphanumeric only (ex. xxxxxx#####)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Dr. Acula (02-04-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Neopets or clraik auth? If it's Neopets, try changing your password to alphanumeric only (ex. xxxxxx#####)
    AHHHHHHH ~ I had special character in my pass (neopets pass), ~.~''''
    Thank you o/
    much wildcard
    so frustration

wow.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi, it's buying at slow times for me averaging 5 seconds without buy delay. I have a 23mbps connection. I was wondering if you could share tips to make the program buy faster? Maybe it's my settings?

Thanks!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunhye View Post
    Hi, it's buying at slow times for me averaging 5 seconds without buy delay. I have a 23mbps connection. I was wondering if you could share tips to make the program buy faster? Maybe it's my settings?

Thanks!
    You might as well uncheck the "delay before buy".

Depending on your location, and if you're using a proxy... that all matters. I see you're on a proxy accessing this site, so I'm guessing that might have something to do with it too.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks!

Just a question, will there be a possibility of ABing at multiple shops at once? Or is there one already and I just don't know how to use it. Lol, if so, apologies - I'm a bit technologically challenged.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunhye View Post
    Thanks!

Just a question, will there be a possibility of ABing at multiple shops at once? Or is there one already and I just don't know how to use it. Lol, if so, apologies - I'm a bit technologically challenged.
    There will be much better multi-shop ABing features in the new version I plan to work on in time... No estimated time of arrival on that, though.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Hey Joe, I assume I can use a fairly new (1 week old) account to be the ban check account and it'll run on the same IP/proxy setting without issue?
    I'm also getting the "Checking to ensure login.." run around. I've read thru the thread about others and their potential fixes like making sure the login works on your own, recheck spelling, check to see if a birthday login is needed, etc. All working great on the manual side of things. Maybe I entered the user agent incorrectly is my only guess? But I googled what is my user agent and just copy pasted for chrome.

Edit. I have gotten the ensuring login error to "correct", i just login with the multiple acct. option vs the single account option and never received the error. I then am trying to determine/set up buy times. When I load a item thats low profit/instock to test the time on. I receive multiple failed attempts before stopping the program. I test the captcha and it says Invalid picture. Runtime error 481. Then the program closes. I redownload. Test image. says x-43 y-69 etc etc. try to buy an item again.. And receive the failure and then retest captcha, says invalid picture, closes program. Suggestions for this fix? I saw it touched on briefly back in the 130/140s topic pages but didn't see a fix suggested. I have allowed program thru the firewall, but i see that NP on hand is blank even though I have logged in and have 1 mil on hand. But the image seems to be corrupted each time i try to test.
    Last edited by PhysicsFan; 03-12-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) I am still having these issues, no NP showing and the captcha failure with the bad image error, like runtime error 481 invalid image after attempt to check if the AB can purchase a simple item. In the log is shows x-1y-1 for coodinates. I did the re download, restart, double check it is allowed thru firewall and windows security essentials. I did also set it to run on sp3 compatibility. And get the same problem.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsFan View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I am still having these issues, no NP showing and the captcha failure with the bad image error, like runtime error 481 invalid image after attempt to check if the AB can purchase a simple item. In the log is shows x-1y-1 for coodinates. I did the re download, restart, double check it is allowed thru firewall and windows security essentials. I did also set it to run on sp3 compatibility. And get the same problem.
    Just so you know, and as mentioned previously here... if you don't see your NP on hand show upon login, the program is not getting a valid internet connection. Usually, if the program worked before, you need to restart to get it working again. If you've never gotten it to login right before, then I'm guessing, as stated before, that it has something to do with your connection/firewall-antivirus?/VPN/proxy. Something isn't right.

The bot works, and works well for me. So it's definitely local to you.

Do not change compatibility! The only thing that you should have configured is to have it run as Admin every time.

Also, this is a given, but you extracted (moved) all of the contents including the ABer .exe into a folder ... right?
    Last edited by j03; 03-15-2020 at 01:30 PM.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 164 of 215 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast