15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by danii View Post
    Someone mentioned to me that there might be "more than one Alice". Or that there are people responding as if they were Alice because the way she handles each case is arbitrary and inconsistent. Anyone think this is true?
    If alice is multiple people then tony p wasn't because he was mean to me consistently for like 15 years

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Alice finally responded to my ticket today, didn't even bother to read any of the information I had previous sent, and asked for all of the same info I had provided. So annoying!

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Alice is the mouthpiece for inconsistency and copypasting those annoying, generic corporate-like responses as to why she can't be accomodating. No idea where the "good' Alice went but she isn't very helpful as of late.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

Q*bert (08-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    After around 9 days of waiting, I received a response from Blake M. with the following message:

Blake M. (World of Neopets) <[email protected]>
    To: You
    Hi,

Can you please tell me where the account was created? We would just need city and state if it was created within the US and city and country if it was created outside the US. Thanks!

Blake M.
    I've been dying to recover two very old childhood accounts of mine (both 20+ years at least) for at least 10 years on and off (my current main account even aged nicely while I was waiting lmao). I don't know if this is a good or bad sign, but at least it wasn't the usual automated response asking me to send a ticket with my original email which was purged so I'm having just a little bit of my hopes up... *fingers crossed*
    Last edited by dramaturgic; 08-13-2023 at 09:54 PM. Reason: replaced attachment w/ screenshot

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dramaturgic For This Useful Post:

Fiore (08-13-2023),Kisses (08-20-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    24d 2h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I wouldn’t share the whole context of the email, even if things are blocked out, jmo. Good luck getting the account back though!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charmed For This Useful Post:

Buizel (08-16-2023),dramaturgic (08-13-2023),Fiore (08-13-2023),Synth Salazzle (08-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by charmed View Post
    I wouldn’t share the whole context of the email, even if things are blocked out, jmo. Good luck getting the account back though!
    Gotcha, replaced it with staff's reply only. Thanks!

Just praying that whoever replying actually looks into my request properly for once, instead of ignoring me the moment I said I don't have access to the original email...

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) Please please please keep us updated (I need to know if there's any hope for me). Just be careful with posting personal ticket details via screenies.

Also, Blake is new right? As well as Jessie?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

dramaturgic (08-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Please please please keep us updated (I need to know if there's any hope for me). Just be careful with posting personal ticket details via screenies.

Also, Blake is new right? As well as Jessie?
    I received a reply after two days:

Blake M. (World of Neopets) <[email protected]>
    To: You

You should now have access to your account. Your new password is ****************

Your email has been updated to *********************

Make sure to change your password at ((you need an account to see links)) as soon as you get back in (please do not use &, # or @ ). Just make sure you do not change it back to your old one!
    Remember to always logout and never give out any of your account information. You can learn how to keep your account safe by going to ((you need an account to see links)).

If you have any questions, please reply to this ticket.

Blake M.
    This is the first time I received a non-automated response and even got an account back.
    I'm pushing my luck, but I'm currently asking for their help to recover my 2nd childhood account as well (under the reason that the username is based on my real name), so hopefully they can follow up. Otherwise I'll just send another support ticket and pray that Blake's the one reading it.
    All the best in trying to recover your account!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dramaturgic For This Useful Post:

Charizard (08-16-2023),Fiore (08-16-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by slepheir View Post
    I received a reply after two days:

This is the first time I received a non-automated response and even got an account back.
    I'm pushing my luck, but I'm currently asking for their help to recover my 2nd childhood account as well (under the reason that the username is based on my real name), so hopefully they can follow up. Otherwise I'll just send another support ticket and pray that Blake's the one reading it.
    All the best in trying to recover your account!
    Thanks for the update! I keep having bad luck because I'm constantly getting the Alice-bots so I'll probably wait it out for a while.

I'm sure if you give Blake the ticket no. I'm sure they can look into it from there. Things look promising for you so far!

On a side note, I think the tickets are over 15k at the moment and even Ferret commented that there's waaaay to many for them to handle at this point. Like, there wouldn't be so many tickets if TNT was a little more competent in the way they handled things....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post
    Thanks for the update! I keep having bad luck because I'm constantly getting the Alice-bots so I'll probably wait it out for a while.

I'm sure if you give Blake the ticket no. I'm sure they can look into it from there. Things look promising for you so far!

On a side note, I think the tickets are over 15k at the moment and even Ferret commented that there's waaaay to many for them to handle at this point. Like, there wouldn't be so many tickets if TNT was a little more competent in the way they handled things....
    It's funny (and kind of sad) that sending support tickets to a game is like another mini-game by itself where you have to avoid all the bots

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dramaturgic For This Useful Post:

Fiore (08-17-2023)