Page 58 of 511 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi + Ryu Master List (inc. non-actives)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Ohh! Congrats @(you need an account to see links) on the egg!!
    Thank you!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    15d 9h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    No moon for me either - perhaps (sorry if this has been mention) it has something to do with the After Dark forum? idk

I'm feeling so left behind with my ryu!! But I must remind myself that it is not a race! Apple will grow when she is ready

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Same, I love the snakes but would love a cat, too (different from @(you need an account to see links)'s of course). But also imagining all sorts of dragon hybrids we could have for Ryu. Goat!Dragon Ryu, Alpaca!Dragon Ryu, Fox!Dragon Ryu, something aquatic with an underwater scene...

I am one hundred percent thinking about this more than neopets rn, lol.

omg. I want a moose dragon! And yeah this ryu thing is such a brilliant idea, neopets should steal it. I want to play with my neopets too and clean up their poop.
    Last edited by Mookse; 12-08-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    userbar by greyfaerie

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mookse For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    also laughing so hard im on the poop leaderboard right now hahah

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    122d 11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    After this morning, im wondering if its everyone. There were SO many Ryu with 1-2 hearts entirely gone and 2-3 poops that needed cleaned. Usually its 1/2-1 heart missing tops and maybe up to 2 poop on a particularly neglected Ryu. Maybe its just a slower morning, but for sure feeling the Ryu's needing more care theory right now. I wonder if it could be time related as well? It was mentioned that we are coming up on one month of age for the older Ryus, maybe with age they begin to require more?
    I don't remember if ryus can lose hearts while they sleep, but I've been keeping an eye on them for the last 2 or 3 cycles and I don't feel like they have increased the frequency of their needs. Maybe they didn't get enough attention before going to sleep and upon waking up, and that caused them to lose more hearts than usual...
    Or maybe it is a mixture of the two? little attention in the last-first hours of the day and that they lose hearts while they sleep?
    Last edited by GreyFaerie; 12-08-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    I don't remember if ryus can lose hearts while they sleep, but I've been keeping an eye on them for the last 2 or 3 cycles and I don't feel like they have increased the frequency of their needs. Maybe they didn't get enough attention before going to sleep and upon waking up, and that caused them to lose more hearts than usual...
    Or maybe it is a mixture of the two? little attention in the last-first hours of the day and that they lose hearts while they sleep?
    Thats a really good thought, that maybe they lost some hearts overnight. I usually don't check them as early as I did today, so it very well could have been people just waking up & coming on to already depleted hearts and then not checking on them as another cycle passed, making it seem as if they were in more dire need than they actually were. This morning's cycles were rough and had way more than im used to seeing with them. Though I do tend to be on more late afternoon/evening time in terms of taking care of them.

Every time we think were onto something, these little snake babies sure do keep the curve balls coming!
    Last edited by Nyanobyte; 12-08-2020 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Autocorrect is cruel

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I also still don't have the moon scene haha. I want iiitttt. Though I'll probably still use hearts for now since it matches my rainbow userbar.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    Thats a really good thought, that maybe they lost some hearts overnight. I usually don't check them as easily as I did today, so it very well could have been people just waking up & coming on to already depleted hearts and then not checking on them as another cycle passed, making it seem as if they were in more dire need than they actually were. This morning's cycles were rough and had way more than im used to seeing with them. Though I do tend to be on more late afternoon/evening time in terms of taking care of them.

Every time we think were onto something, these little snake babies sure do keep the curve balls coming!
    I apologize for the morning. Normally I do around like 4-5am NST and today just did not have the time (nor yesterday really so I've been slacking), but they've had a lot more in general in the past few days I would say. Wouldn't even being to be able to say what a cycle would be. I think it just depends how happy or lucky the Ryu is overall. i really have no idea though lol im always off.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    I apologize for the morning. Normally I do around like 4-5am NST and today just did not have the time (nor yesterday really so I've been slacking), but they've had a lot more in general in the past few days I would say. Wouldn't even being to be able to say what a cycle would be. I think it just depends how happy or lucky the Ryu is overall. i really have no idea though lol im always off.
    No need to apologize! We all have stuff to do and can't be here all the time. Sorry if I worded my post poorly and it came off like that! ^^'

Though they did need a lot of loving this morning and I have no idea why, if it was just losing hearts before bed or what? Maybe they lost hearts before bed, and then people just jumping on to check out some stuff in the morning before moving on in their day got their Ryu's up and depleting more before any of us had time to tend to them?

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Double.Trouble View Post
    I also still don't have the moon scene haha. I want iiitttt. Though I'll probably still use hearts for now since it matches my rainbow userbar.
    The hearts scene matches really well! The moon scene is impossible. T.T
    It seems like we've tried everything and still no clue on how to get that one to unlock. There has GOT to be a trick to it somehow.

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-08-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Just went through the list!

I don't have the moon background either. Wasn't the last time someone got the moon background quite some time ago?

Just a thought - since Bat said certain scenes are linked to certain evos, could it be possible that we cannot get the moon background anymore with our new forms?

I mean, I love the hearts background so much but I'm also a big collector, so I wouldn't say no to the moon background.

Edit to add:

Just went through the list again! Why does cleaning pixel poop give one so much satisfaction?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rylai For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    @(you need an account to see links): you're ryu is no longer included in your userbars, keep in mind we can't help care for it this way

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (12-09-2020),Rylai (12-09-2020)

Page 58 of 511 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast