DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Heya! I just saw this after coming back from my overseas trip. Is the stamp still available in get in game or not available now? Cheers x

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 19h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    Heya! I just saw this after coming back from my overseas trip. Is the stamp still available in get in game or not available now? Cheers x
    Still available, event says 3days left in the app

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Still very much available. It takes about an hour or two from start to finish to reach the point you get the stamp, so you have plenty of time to get it done but definitely don't wait on it either.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I think that if I'll keep at it I might get to 200 capsules by the end of the event... I really hope it's not the number for the avatar but if it is I don't wanna regret missing it
    I'm at almost 80 now

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) I was able to get the Stamp already
    Will try for the avatar, I read it's awarded for opening 50 Capsules and getting the Hat! Don't think it counts for avatar total, can anyone confirm?

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) I was able to get the Stamp already
    Will try for the avatar, I read it's awarded for opening 50 Capsules and getting the Hat! Don't think it counts for avatar total, can anyone confirm?
    the avatar the ones who got it so far was by a mistake of tnt, according to what people reported on sending a ticket, the avatar will be awarded by the end of the event for anyone who has completed the AC quests, (which gives you the team dacardia hat), so if you got the hat you should get the avatar by the end as well, at least I hope that's the case!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Meepit (07-01-2022),Strat (07-01-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    the avatar the ones who got it so far was by a mistake of tnt, according to what people reported on sending a ticket, the avatar will be awarded by the end of the event for anyone who has completed the AC quests, (which gives you the team dacardia hat), so if you got the hat you should get the avatar by the end as well, at least I hope that's the case!
    See to me this would make more sense. I too am hoping this is the case. I assume it still won't increase avatar count as stated by those who have gotten it. It would seem more fair for those who are unable to play the game then. I guess we'll have to wait and see after another couple of days when the in game event is over.

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    See to me this would make more sense. I too am hoping this is the case. I assume it still won't increase avatar count as stated by those who have gotten it. It would seem more fair for those who are unable to play the game then. I guess we'll have to wait and see after another couple of days when the in game event is over.
    In the interest of fairness I would love it not counting towards the avatar total like it does currently, but I'm almost willing to bet it's simply not counting as of right now because it's not truly "activated" yet.

There was similar unfairness in the coco roller avatar, and that one definitely counts. Granted that was under a different team.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokon View Post
    In the interest of fairness I would love it not counting towards the avatar total like it does currently, but I'm almost willing to bet it's simply not counting as of right now because it's not truly "activated" yet.

There was similar unfairness in the coco roller avatar, and that one definitely counts. Granted that was under a different team.
    Ahhh yeah true, that would make sense as it's not technically activated. I forgot about the Coco Roller one from back in the day as well. I guess I can only hope I've hit the requirements to at least be awarded the avvie. Pretty sure from what I've heard, as long as you complete the AC event steps up until you've been awarded the hat/stamp, then you should qualify. Not 100% sure on amount of capsules needed (if at all) to be opened. I've only managed to do like 60 or so.....

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Well we still have 2 days and 12 hours (at current time of posting) left until the in app event is done.

I'm not gonna try and get the 200 caps opened and just hope that completing the quests is enough.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020