51/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Program has received an update! Please re-download.

v4.9.9n
    -) UI updates: menu tab will retain the last panel shown when clicking between menu/log
    -) Fixed login syncing code which broke after the new homepage was released
    -) Connection code updates, more stable with server lag
    -) Option to list inventory item names whenever quick-stock is performed
    -) Battledome Fighter optimized for when pet health reaches 0
    -) Added optional checkbox to auto-deposit inventory upon successful grab for Money Tree Collector bot
    -) Minor updates/optimizations
    Thanks Joe! Just curious if The Coincidence daily was specifically fixed? Just tested and still doesn't seem to be able to redeem the items so-to-speak. It purchases all items but never completes the quest.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I've been having this problem where my pet will always die on the third battle with Koi Warrior using the Battledome AP no matter what (This already happened a few days before Joe's update). I'm quite positive that my pet's current stats are sufficient to defeat it using 2x Turned Tooth + Lens Flare with STR 90 DEF 90 @ full hp. I also tried fighting manually and noticed that my pet dealt at least 70 dmg in a single turn every single time (enough for a 1HKO) and I've never taken any damage, so it's strange that my pet always takes damage and dies only when I use the auto-battler. Has anyone ever encountered the same problem?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by jabronibud View Post
    Thanks Joe! Just curious if The Coincidence daily was specifically fixed? Just tested and still doesn't seem to be able to redeem the items so-to-speak. It purchases all items but never completes the quest.
    I did not touch any Coincidence code (sorry) but that's going to be my next task for this program. Trying to get as much of what's needed done so I can move on to more fresh ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by dramaturgic View Post
    I've been having this problem where my pet will always die on the third battle with Koi Warrior using the Battledome AP no matter what (This already happened a few days before Joe's update). I'm quite positive that my pet's current stats are sufficient to defeat it using 2x Turned Tooth + Lens Flare with STR 90 DEF 90 @ full hp. I also tried fighting manually and noticed that my pet dealt at least 70 dmg in a single turn every single time (enough for a 1HKO) and I've never taken any damage, so it's strange that my pet always takes damage and dies only when I use the auto-battler. Has anyone ever encountered the same problem?
    I don't know if I said this before, but I strongly suspect your pet is either not actually strong enough to consistently 1-2 hit KO, or you're not setting up the settings properly under the Battledome Fighter settings tab? I get my daily 20 battles every day with no issue. Sometimes the bot needs to do an additional turn or two, maybe three due to the way the newer BD is buggy. If you battle manually, you'll notice sometimes your attack won't register for some odd reason. That's likely what's happening here. I suggest training up, getting better BD equipment...
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

dramaturgic (09-18-2023),jabronibud (09-19-2023),Synth Salazzle (09-18-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I did not touch any Coincidence code (sorry) but that's going to be my next task for this program. Trying to get as much of what's needed done so I can move on to more fresh ideas.

I don't know if I said this before, but I strongly suspect your pet is either not actually strong enough to consistently 1-2 hit KO, or you're not setting up the settings properly under the Battledome Fighter settings tab? I get my daily 20 battles every day with no issue. Sometimes the bot needs to do an additional turn or two, maybe three due to the way the newer BD is buggy. If you battle manually, you'll notice sometimes your attack won't register for some odd reason. That's likely what's happening here. I suggest training up, getting better BD equipment...
    Is there a guide/thread on how to train for BD most efficiently? Or does it really not matter which training master you use because I'm struggling with it too, and my pet's stats are just labbed ones and I dont' train it.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    Is there a guide/thread on how to train for BD most efficiently? Or does it really not matter which training master you use because I'm struggling with it too, and my pet's stats are just labbed ones and I dont' train it.
    We're going off-topic here but yes, JellyNeo has a great Battlepedia domain full of BD content, including beginner guides to training. (you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (09-18-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Ouch I thought so too, but it was just too much of a coincidence that the exact same thing happened for 3-4 days in a row so I had to ask Guess I'll just pump my stats a little higher so I can use the auto-battler without worrying about my pet dying... Thanks for confirming it anyway haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I've been using (you need an account to see links), except that I just train my pet at the Mystery Island Training School all the way (since Swashbuckling Academy takes waaaay too much time, unless you're really strapped for NPs)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dramaturgic For This Useful Post:

Buizel (09-18-2023),j03 (09-18-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaturgic View Post
    If I may ask, what difficulty do you fight Koi Warrior on? Maybe you can try a lower difficulty next time? I think the prizes should remain the same no matter the difficulty, but on to your main point, I've had the same issue with the BD for about 2 weeks now.

I think it's on Neos side, but my pets have also been getting damaged in battle despite the fact that I one shot them most of the time. I don't use Stealth Core and battle manually, but I've noticed this as of recent and just struck it off as a glitch or something, because sometimes I even get hit past my pet using Lens Flare on its turn.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

I have gotten a similar issue, but I have a lvl 160ish pet with over 300 HP, and it only used to not work when he was starving. It would stop working with one of those authentication/transport errors. When I would login to a browser session to see what happened I would sometimes find the pet already in a battle with no turns taken. A few times the pet was in a battle with zero HP, I'd use my heal item the first turn and be able to win it.

The new build of the program fixed the labray, so that's huge, but I've gotten errors on both BDplayer and foodclub better. "System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format." I logged in and went directly to the battle dome URL and I was at the start of a fight. I noticed the skills haltosis and bandage were unavailable, so I changed them to icicle for turn 1 and 2 and it worked after that. The foodclub better had the same error and stopped the dailies bot. I ran FCB again on it's own and it just caused the program to close. Could this be an issue with anything on my end?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by bitbean View Post
    I have gotten a similar issue, but I have a lvl 160ish pet with over 300 HP, and it only used to not work when he was starving. It would stop working with one of those authentication/transport errors. When I would login to a browser session to see what happened I would sometimes find the pet already in a battle with no turns taken. A few times the pet was in a battle with zero HP, I'd use my heal item the first turn and be able to win it.

The new build of the program fixed the labray, so that's huge, but I've gotten errors on both BDplayer and foodclub better. "System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format." I logged in and went directly to the battle dome URL and I was at the start of a fight. I noticed the skills haltosis and bandage were unavailable, so I changed them to icicle for turn 1 and 2 and it worked after that. The foodclub better had the same error and stopped the dailies bot. I ran FCB again on it's own and it just caused the program to close. Could this be an issue with anything on my end?
    I'm thinking so because I was able to run the FC bot with no issues today. Are you using Garets page? Make sure the URL is correct in your settings, HTTPS, etc.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm thinking so because I was able to run the FC bot with no issues today. Are you using Garets page? Make sure the URL is correct in your settings, HTTPS, etc.
    I'm using Lefty's and Garets as was the default when I started using SC. I'm going to try phoenix's for shits and giggles.

Though, I'm not 100% sure it's FCB that's the issue. I keep getting this error, and I got it a lot on the last build, so much so that the program was hardly usable.
    "5:21:16 PM[_____]: Once-A-Day Dailies Error - The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure."

It happens randomly, at least that's what it seems like, but it shuts down the bot, and it's usually that exact error. Sometimes when I try again right after it will just close the program. It happened after fruit machine that attempt, and again after stocks next try.

EDIT: FCB ran fine after the last force close and by itself. So it's looking like a error that's a site based issue.
    Last edited by bitbean; 09-18-2023 at 04:47 PM.

Page 269 of 299 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279 ... LastLast