82/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    73d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    What's the new TNTs stance on the BD?

I will appreciate a version of TNT that will actually fix the BD. Hell, I will be happy with them simply returning old BD alongside the new one. I HEAVILY miss the HP increasing aspect of the BD and the grind that doesnt even feel like a grind because theres so much challenge the HP increases have in the BD. The current iteration of the BD is so hollow. The Jumpstart TNT was full of empty promises with the BD.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    So many people WANT candychan in AC because it's a huge accomplishment getting those big stamp avatars. The reason it's such a popular goal is because not many people can actually make it there. It takes a lot of grinding, saving, luck, effort... and then you album it and all those NPs are essentially "gone" into your album and you have to start over. Once everybody has the snowy valley stamp, they will just turn their attention on other albums and cross their fingers that TNT will rerelease more high end stamps. Snowy valley will become a junk avatar that everyone has and the appeal will be gone. I'm sure people will use the avatar for a bit, but they will move on relatively quickly!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I’ve had a turn around time of less than 24 hours on most of my recent tickets. Highest turn around was maybe 2.5 days or so? If you need any help with your ticket, hit me up, stranger!
    Some of us would use it all winter lnog. There's always going to be another side to everything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeongyeon View Post
    What's the new TNTs stance on the BD?

I will appreciate a version of TNT that will actually fix the BD. Hell, I will be happy with them simply returning old BD alongside the new one. I HEAVILY miss the HP increasing aspect of the BD and the grind that doesnt even feel like a grind because theres so much challenge the HP increases have in the BD. The current iteration of the BD is so hollow. The Jumpstart TNT was full of empty promises with the BD.
    I've said they should just update the old BD system as well. The grind to that next level WAs a serious appeal 'back in the day'! Getting Chia clown to 10k life is pretty hilarious.

they appointed an ambassador to the BD...so..maybe they are trying to put SOME relative importance on it.
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Definitely looking forward to the BD rework - and also the return of Defenders of Neopia, if possible.

Yea, for sure there're many parts of the site that I'm not fully aware of, and since I don't participate in those parts, I guess my opinion of them would be more skewed. There're always pros and cons to them doing things, but though Snowy Valley would become a "junk" avatar, at least it'll be something that would be more achievable in the coming 3-5 years since there'll be loads of supply available.

Imagine in 5 years, any new player would be able to work and save up maybe 10m to complete Snowy Valley. That's the way I'm seeing it. At least one thing out of the many stamp albums would be considered possible as opposed to the next cheapest one - Shells at 250m lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

caviar (11-11-2023),DarkSkies (11-11-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    TNT is hands down the WORST customer support I have ever seen in any website, ever.
    They punish their player base, sometimes with wrong accusations and if they were to concede, they wipe your account. The only way to get a response is to spam their socials and the boards in hopes they see your ticket. I can't believe such an atrocious customer support exists to this day. The funny and worst thing is: they actually improved their support ay least twice from the really horrible times where you could wait for literal years for a single response.

That said, outside of the infamous customer support, the creative direction is generally positive, and they have done a good job hyping users about a new plot and the new ~glitchy~ events.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesedmoga For This Useful Post:

Buizel (11-12-2023),caviar (11-11-2023),Erik. (11-11-2023),Kisses (11-11-2023),rio (11-11-2023),Sakuras (11-16-2023),Styx (11-11-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Miri View Post
    I would appreciate if they replied to my ticket

(What’s the average turn around time lately?)

Definitely appreciate the daily quests! I found it endearing going to the Neopian shops to find the Grooming shop to buy a brush to groom my pet
    Hit them up on social media with your ticket number. I had my ticket responded to fairly quickly by doing this!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I thought they were making positive changes, but its been over a month and I have not received responses to my tickets (in the 3's) despite posting both ticket numbers on their help board!