8/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m

I am so exhausted!!!

Between still unpackingm doing school work, taking an IRB certification class/exam, and working on my thesis... I only got 4 hours of sleep last night! I am so exhausted!

We finally have our garbage can, it was delivered yesterday! Took forever!!!!

Our living room furniture is here and the furbabies have kicked me out of my swivel chair and claimed it as their own!

I am in love with my new TV.

We went food shopping and filled the cabinets and fridge/freezer with so much food!

My first homemade dinner I made in the house was yesterday, and I made Lasagna! Extra meat and mozzarella was used!!!! It was so good. I had never made a lasagna before! I think next time, I need to add some spices. Something was missing from it. I did light sauce because hubby gets heartburn with tomato sauce/spaghetti sauce. He appreciated that. My mom doesn't even like lasagna, but she loved mine, she promises she wasn't just saying that to be nice.
    (you need an account to see links)

I am doing my first graduate presentation tomorrow!!! I am super excited!

My thesis is coming along very swimmingly, thanks to ChatGPT, which my advisor suggested I use to assist me for timely reasons. He is a huge fan of ChatGPT.

Did I mention how exhausted I am?

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (09-07-2023),hellraid (09-07-2023),Jesuslovescats (09-07-2023),NeopetLandy (09-08-2023),phantasia (09-07-2023),Synth Salazzle (09-09-2023),Teakwood (09-07-2023)

Pronouns
    🍏
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    You've got this! Just take it day by day : ) Your lasagna looks delicious ^_^ You could use a creamy alfredo instead of red sauce, too! I personally like that because red sauce gives me heart burn like your hubbs.

・・♡ custom nc/np outfits ☆・・

pfp/ryu/siggy bar by the amazing (you need an account to see links)
    avatar by the great (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bunnii For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (09-07-2023),Raposa (09-07-2023),Rebel_Minx (09-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 16h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    First of all, that lasangna look freakling lit. Also so sorry that you are feeling tired. Yet it feels like a lot of excitment as well no?

chatGPT is a very interesting tool, if used correctly it will give amazing result.

Also you did mention how exhausted you are. I am also sorry that I could not cover a reply towards everything you talked about.

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnii View Post
    You've got this! Just take it day by day : ) Your lasagna looks delicious ^_^ You could use a creamy alfredo instead of red sauce, too! I personally like that because red sauce gives me heart burn like your hubbs.
    Hubbs is definitely a glutton for punishment. He will always chooce red ause over white sauce! lol. But we do have a white sauce waiting to be used, so I may look for some fun recipes that encorporate the white sauce! Sounds yummy to me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellraid View Post
    First of all, that lasangna look freakling lit. Also so sorry that you are feeling tired. Yet it feels like a lot of excitment as well no?

chatGPT is a very interesting tool, if used correctly it will give amazing result.

Also you did mention how exhausted you are. I am also sorry that I could not cover a reply towards everything you talked about.
    Nah, you're good. I just wanted the forum to know I am still alive.

Grey hair check, still don't have any... but could be because I bleach and dye my hair

Weight gain check, definitely eating while taking these stupid modules for my IRB class/examinations. So tedious and redundant! That is the main thing killing my vibes! So, I assume I have gained some weight. I haven't stepped on a scale yet to confirm.

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

hellraid (09-07-2023)

Pronouns
    🍏
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    If you ever want to brainstorm ideas, I'd love to chat! I went to Le Cordon Bleu and menu development and plating were my favorite parts : )

Also I find it really interesting that your advisor suggested chatgpt! My mom is a professor at the college in town here, and their board members voted it be restricted for students to use. They put it in the handbook and everything. It's so interesting to me how different curriculums can be from area to area! You would think that schools would teach students how to use these programs to their advantage like yours are instead of restricting them. Technology is at our fingertips and we need to better learn how to adapt and use these to our advantage! I really like that your advisor is doing that for you.

・・♡ custom nc/np outfits ☆・・

pfp/ryu/siggy bar by the amazing (you need an account to see links)
    avatar by the great (you need an account to see links)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bunnii For This Useful Post:

Jesuslovescats (09-07-2023),Rebel_Minx (09-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    If you ever want to brainstorm ideas, I'd love to chat! I went to Le Cordon Bleu and menu development and plating were my favorite parts : )

Also I find it really interesting that your advisor suggested chatgpt! My mom is a professor at the college in town here, and their board members voted it be restricted for students to use. They put it in the handbook and everything. It's so interesting to me how different curriculums can be from area to area! You would think that schools would teach students how to use these programs to their advantage like yours are instead of restricting them. Technology is at our fingertips and we need to better learn how to adapt and use these to our advantage! I really like that your advisor is doing that for you.
    I agree with you. I don't know how it would or could be properly implemented, but I'm sure there ARE ways. I think some people are just afraid of change and the actual potential for abuse. Oh, well. Growing pains.
    Userbar by Lyrichord

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesuslovescats For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (09-07-2023),Synth Salazzle (09-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I feel that - been running on about 4-5 hours of sleep the last month and a half or so. Struggles for sure haha

A piece of advice, from the Italian side of me - go to the Italian market and get fresh ingredients for lasagna next time! That one looks delicious and I LoVe lasagna, but fresh Italian ingredients and spices make it SO much better. My wife ran to the Italian market last time we made lasagna, fresh mozzarella, ricotta, ingredients for the sauce, pasta - chefs kiss mmm
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

13. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (09-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    53d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    That looks wonderfulllll!

Also, I'm hella jelly that you have the option to use chatGPT. Where was that when I was writing mine? LOL

Thank you Hellraid <3

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (09-07-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m

Yeah our computer science program is embracing ChatGPT and welcome its use. I first found out about ChatGPT last semester but never used it because I assumed that it would be cause for a grade of 0 if found that I was using it. The program errs on the side of AI is the future. If you can't beat them, join them. Embrace it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teakwood View Post
    That looks wonderfulllll!

Also, I'm hella jelly that you have the option to use chatGPT. Where was that when I was writing mine? LOL
    It truly is very helpful!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    385 times
    Time Online
    90d 7h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    The Lasanga looks delicious. I am glad despite your tiredness you seem cheerful

Apparantly ChatGPT is getting summer by the day the more it leans, don't know how true that is but I love to use it aswell.
    three of the students in my course are going to disiplinarry hearing for using AI - 90% detected. Three assignments in a row... they were warned and still continued.
    I test my assignments before I submit but it never detects ai even though I use it... so I think they use it wrong

but yeah

I am also glad your furry babies are settling in

18. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (09-08-2023)