Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's been a while so I figured I should reintroduce myself! ⸂⸂⸜(രᴗര๑)⸝⸃⸃

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m

It's been a while so I figured I should reintroduce myself! ⸂⸂⸜(രᴗര๑)⸝⸃⸃

Hi everyone! Even though I have been a cK member for quite some time now, I figured it would best to reintroduce myself since I have been pretty inactive these past 2 years or so.

My name is Cath and I'm a French Canadian. I am currently doing a master degree in Audiology and I'll be graduating this summer (tbh I am excited, yet absolutely terrified at the same time ). In my free time, I love playing video games as well as watching anime and reading manga! I am also a sucker for cute things in general.

I used to play Neo a lot back in the days (which is how I discovered cK in the first place!), but I haven't been active there much for the past few years due to my studies taking most of my time. I tried going back a few weeks ago and I was so uberly disappointed with the beta layout change. :')

I am super glad to see cK is still as active as ever, I really missed hanging around here! I'm glad to be back and I can't wait to meet you guys!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (02-12-2022),Cherubi (02-13-2022),Cinnamoroll (02-13-2022),Cookie Tray (02-25-2022),Ghast (02-13-2022),Menine (02-14-2022),Orbit (02-20-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,167 times
    Time Online
    558d 4h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Hi, welcome back!

I recognize your name, but I honestly can't recall if we ever interacted much back in the day (I've hopped here and back a few times myself). Congrats on being so close to graduating, and looking forward to seeing you around!
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Cath (02-12-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 8h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Bonjour, @(you need an account to see links)! It's great to learn some more about you. Audiology sounds like it's a fun path to take (hehe). What sort of games are you into? All the best with finishing up school.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Charmander (02-12-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Thank you @(you need an account to see links) for the warm welcome I also remember seeing you around, but I don't think we got to interact much back then unfortunately! It's never too late to turn things around though, so hopefully we get to run into each other more this time around!

@(you need an account to see links) Aw thank you for greeting me in french, that's very sweet! <3 (I love the pun by the way! haha) If I had to pick a favorite genre, I'd say that I love action-adventure and jrpgs games (I'm a huge fan of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts ), but I honestly love playing all sort of video games so it's hard to narrow it down. I'm currently playing the Final Fantasy VII remake for the first time on the PS4 and I'm really enjoying it! Are you into video games as well?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

kittyray (02-13-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 8h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Aw thank you for greeting me in french, that's very sweet! <3 (I love the pun by the way! haha) If I had to pick a favorite genre, I'd say that I love action-adventure and jrpgs games (I'm a huge fan of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts ), but I honestly love playing all sort of video games so it's hard to narrow it down. I'm currently playing the Final Fantasy VII remake for the first time on the PS4 and I'm really enjoying it! Are you into video games as well?
    You're welcome! I wish I could do a bit more, aside from common phrases. FF is fantastic. X-2 is my fave but VII is a very close runner up. It's really well done. KH is another legendary one, very good selection. I do! I love Animal Crossing, been playing a lot of PC games lately (New World, GTA, Civ), Pokemon, just a jumble of stuff lol.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Bonjour Cath welcome back great to see you and hear you back on the forum!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Cath (02-13-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi @(you need an account to see links) welcome back to ck! Congrats on your master graduating (you're almost there!), you must feel very happy about it

I'm unfortunately terrible at games (I stayed on the very old ones) but I'm not that bad at animes or mangas. Are you watching/reading anything right now?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Cath (02-13-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    216d 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Great to officially meet you, @(you need an account to see links)! Good luck with your studies and finishing strong. I know that anxiety of looking forward and freaking out. School to "real life" can be tough. You've got this. ^^

Are things like synesthesia ever covered in classes, or would that be left to the whims of other research fields, guessing maybe neurology?

Neo's beta theme is helped tremendously by many QOL scripts written by various users here. I'm with you, I prefer the former versions hands down.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Cath (02-13-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ nice 2 meet you I love the kaomoji you used lol I'm a complete kaomoji hoarder and symbol guru ������ here's some cool ones I found that u might enjoy

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ﮩ

꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒷꒦︶

������������������������������ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ◯ ༚.°

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DrillyGang For This Useful Post:

Cath (04-01-2022)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

Cath (04-01-2022)