DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I'm playing Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. I will never get tired of beating these with perfect games: All skill points, titanium/platinum/gold bolts, trophies, and nanotech upgrades. I will always love R&C lol. Anyone play these?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    I'm playing Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. I will never get tired of beating these with perfect games: All skill points, titanium/platinum/gold bolts, trophies, and nanotech upgrades. I will always love R&C lol. Anyone play these?
    Ratchet and Clank? I love this game, I managed to conquer all that was possible in it. it was very funny. incredible game

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonnyk View Post
    Ratchet and Clank? I love this game, I managed to conquer all that was possible in it. it was very funny. incredible game
    It was one I got when I was young and always made sure I had when I had a PS2. That and a Super Nintendo, with certain games I always made sure I had.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    Ratchet & Clank 1,2 &3 was my childhood! along with Spyro of course. Insomniac made amazing platformers.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by sank View Post
    Ratchet & Clank 1,2 &3 was my childhood! along with Spyro of course. Insomniac made amazing platformers.
    I only ever got to play Spyro when I was at a friend's house! I loved it tho. I wish they made it for PS2 bc I would have loved to be able to own them and play. I actually was bored of playing and decided to visit the Insomniac Museum in Going Commando. I looked up if there were any secrets in the museum and discovered Up Your Aresnal has one too! I am almost to Metropolis so I can go, I can't believe in all the years I have played and beat that game I never went to the museum. I am really excited

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I think I might finally play Resident Evil 7. Boyfriend got it for me MONTHS ago but I just stare at it like... Chris? Leon? Ada? Claire? Someone? No? Which is why I hadn't bought it or played it myself previously.

Idk. It bugs me that it's not the typical RE game because I LOVE the franchise but I can appreciate that it's going back to horror roots instead of action movie/horror. And got and played the remake of RE2 which was A+.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    17d 17h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    I think I might finally play Resident Evil 7. Boyfriend got it for me MONTHS ago but I just stare at it like... Chris? Leon? Ada? Claire? Someone? No? Which is why I hadn't bought it or played it myself previously.

Idk. It bugs me that it's not the typical RE game because I LOVE the franchise but I can appreciate that it's going back to horror roots instead of action movie/horror. And got and played the remake of RE2 which was A+.
    I absolutely LOVED the resident evil 2 remake, I watched my cousin play it on his huge TV with surround sound and I had so much fun/got scared even though I only played a few parts!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    13h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am addicted to Switch Yoshi's Crafted World now. It is so cute to see Yoshi running around.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    It's alternating between the re-released version of Crash Bandicoot and Pokemon Let's Go: Eevee

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    135d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, although I'm watching more on Twitch than I'm playing myself.