1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Needing help, about accounts

(Sorry for my bad english x.x) (Hope this is the correct forum section?)

Hi! I'm new here and I need a little help from you guys...

Since a few years ago, I started to buy pieces of the secret lab with the NPs I got from playing the daily diaries in accounts I created (Fruit Machine, Forgotten Shore, etc.), and then, I activated these labs, adopted pets from the pound and donated when they were painted with a good color.

It was my fun on the Neopets. But, a few days ago, after five years or more doing this, I finally received a warning on my main account.

Well, I realized that I was wasting time doing this, since no one else has any interest in converted pets anymore...

I'm lost on what to do with these accounts. There are exactly 13 accounts, with a lab, and 3 accounts without. Not counting 2 accounts I lost the password.
    I don't know if I should donate them or if I can sell... These are simple accounts.
    What do you guys think I should do?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    You could use them as NP farms with the food club, or something like that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

JuBR (09-02-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 3h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Have a giveaway on here or something I guess?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

JuBR (09-02-2018)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    You're allowed to sell them, if you so wish. If they're lab shells, they wouldn't go for much though. Up to you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

JuBR (09-02-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    If I sell, what would be the average value?
    Using as NP farms: of course there would be the risk of being frozen; having already received a warning, would that increase the chance? I have no experience with proxies and etc, and I really want my main account not to be frozen, but I can keep some older accounts and then go learning.
    Lastly, yes I would make a giveway

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by JuBR View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    If I sell, what would be the average value?
    Using as NP farms: of course there would be the risk of being frozen; having already received a warning, would that increase the chance? I have no experience with proxies and etc, and I really want my main account not to be frozen, but I can keep some older accounts and then go learning.
    Lastly, yes I would make a giveway
    Generally I see lab shells going around for like $2 per.

There is definitely the chance of being frozen, especially if they're all linked to the same IP address, have you traded items between them/etc?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    21d 13h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    aw man good luck dude it sucks that you get a warning just for giving people their dreamies :'( Its such a nice thing to do. I've got no tips but good luck!

back on neopets god save us all

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Safest thing? Just stop using all but four of them and your main, at least for a good while- could pound all the pets, could offer to adopt them out on UFQA boards on a per-account basis over the course of a couple weeks. If the accounts aren’t active TNT likely will not get on your case about them.

Then, in a couple months to a year, you could probably sell them as shells- just give them time to wait, so it seems less like you’re just switching to using proxies or something.

Otherwise- you do you. You definitely could sell as shells, or hold a “giveaway” of them too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've never traded between them at the Trading Post, but I've done a lot of item transfers between them. All for my main account. In fact, I'm even surprised that I only received the warning now XD

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    aw man good luck dude it sucks that you get a warning just for giving people their dreamies :'( Its such a nice thing to do. I've got no tips but good luck!
    Thank you! I agree with you. I wonder if doing the dailies on other accounts really destabilizes the server. I didn't even do it every day and I stayed months without doing it. In fact, I know they only "discovered" me because last year I created more accounts... Anyway, I was going against the rules. Nowadays I know there are other more lucrative ways, who spend less time, and that there are safer ways to do this.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Safest thing? Just stop using all but four of them and your main, at least for a good while- could pound all the pets, could offer to adopt them out on UFQA boards on a per-account basis over the course of a couple weeks. If the accounts aren’t active TNT likely will not get on your case about them.

Then, in a couple months to a year, you could probably sell them as shells- just give them time to wait, so it seems less like you’re just switching to using proxies or something.

Otherwise- you do you. You definitely could sell as shells, or hold a “giveaway” of them too.
    Great idea, thank you. I'll do it.
    Would it be risky to create other accounts, to place the pets that aren't adopted? I could create in an IP I have never used, by the way, I have never played Neopets on this IP. I have several pets with basic colors, and I know no one will want to adopt them...
    I will start announcing pets for adoption today.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by JuBR View Post
    Great idea, thank you. I'll do it.
    Would it be risky to create other accounts, to place the pets that aren't adopted? I could create in an IP I have never used, by the way, I have never played Neopets on this IP. I have several pets with basic colors, and I know no one will want to adopt them...
    I will start announcing pets for adoption today.
    If you want to keep the pets/they aren't adopted, you can probably just leave them on their accounts until you want to move them or have space, as long as the account is not doing dailies or logging on very often. I have 2-3 "inactive" accounts full of my own future lab pets, mostly accounts that have gotten permanently silenced.

But if you would prefer to move them to new accounts on a new IP, you can go ahead and do that too- as long as they're basic/newbie-accepted colors and under the level threshold for new accounts.