DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Oh yeah, definitely not going to enter them for (an unspecified amount of) months- even if the art's done, I'm not stupid enough to enter them right after doing something like this. It'll take time to make the accounts look better anyway, trim the fat (leftover bn basics) if you will.

In the meantime, I'm happy enough to just enter my own completely legit pets in the BC- though they're mostly Aishas+Draiks, so it's much tougher to win.

Sincere apologies to any legit owners of UC Techoes, Tonu and Tuskaninnies I've just subjected to extreme vetting for merely wanting to draw some pretty pictures. :p

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Oh yeah, definitely not going to enter them for (an unspecified amount of) months- even if the art's done, I'm not stupid enough to enter them right after doing something like this. It'll take time to make the accounts look better anyway, trim the fat (leftover bn basics) if you will.

In the meantime, I'm happy enough to just enter my own completely legit pets in the BC- though they're mostly Aishas+Draiks, so it's much tougher to win.

Sincere apologies to any legit owners of UC Techoes, Tonu and Tuskaninnies I've just subjected to extreme vetting for merely wanting to draw some pretty pictures. :p
    To all of the PC bitches out there: don’t go ruining legit accounts lives just because you read there might be an illegit pet on the BC

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (09-03-2018)