Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to feel smart? Answer my stupid questions!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Want to feel smart? Answer my stupid questions!

I recently bought an account with a lot of NC on it, and have been picking up more from the Money Tree. I don't collect NC (I'm a restocker/BDer), and have no use for it However, I can't seem to find any gift boxes, and don't want to pay $5 in cash cards for one. Therefore, my stupid questions:

Is there a way to get the NC off the account without gift boxes? Or, for example, could someone come in and take them off my account themselves?
    Follow up: Is there any way to get gift boxes free or cheap besides Trudy's Surprise?

I've read the guide on GBC value, but don't know what that translates to in NP/items/pets/$$; are there any guides of values for trading for things besides other NC?

If all else fails, is there a market for trading accounts? If someone wants the NC I can move money and items to my shell and trade the 12+ year account with the NC and trophies for a BD-oriented account.
    Last edited by alex2750; 10-21-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    32d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I'm pretty sure that gift boxes are the only way so you'd probably just have to get lucky with Trudy but they seem pretty common.

Some people sometimes do try to trade accounts, I've seen it. However, I don't know how successful they've been, seeing as I don't do it myself.

DER HUMPINK

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't know how long Trudy will be around so hopefully I can get one or seventeen before that. Otherwise, I'll wait for more free releases from the NC mall or such.

Thank you! I've never seen it so even if you don't, someone who has seen it is more helpful. I know I've seen accounts with lots of NC sell for decent sums, would you happen to know anything about the pricing behind it?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    32d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by alex2750 View Post
    I don't know how long Trudy will be around so hopefully I can get one or seventeen before that. Otherwise, I'll wait for more free releases from the NC mall or such.

Thank you! I've never seen it so even if you don't, someone who has seen it is more helpful. I know I've seen accounts with lots of NC sell for decent sums, would you happen to know anything about the pricing behind it?
    No, not really. I've never gotten into NC myself as it seems super complicated. Haha. Good luck, though! I wish you the best! I'm sure some people around here will know way more than I do.

DER HUMPINK

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you very much! You've been very helpful and I'm sure that there'll be someone else who specializes in NC value. I wish you the best too!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    37d 3h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    The petpage ~Clara is the most up to date value guide that NCers use.

As for gift boxes, it's already been answered but unfortunately, other than Trudy, there's not really a way to get "free" gift boxes. What you can do is offer some of the items that you're not so fond of for GBCs on the boards, and open those to get boxes to move the other items.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I saw ~Clara and started pricing my stuff in GBC credits based on that, thank you

Darn. If I could get one from Trudy to start, I'd be able to trade for a lot more; however, most of my items are really common and worth ~1 or 2. That's why I was leaning towards trading accounts for one BD-based.

Thank you for your help!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    95d 1h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Good evening

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You could trade your items for gift box capsules which give out boxes.

The items you get from the money tree however is pretty much junk no one will trade a gbc for.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Valon View Post
    The items you get from the money tree however is pretty much junk no one will trade a gbc for.
    I know; sadly, I don't have much other NC worth all too much. My highest value item is worth around 8 to 10 GBC. However, since I don't have even one gift box right now with over 70 NC items, I was thinking of packaging them all with the account.