170/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

SS trophies lists for ya.

Take all of these, and you'll probably win some avatars too.
    BUT PLEASE NEVER send more than 2 trophies per day, it would be really suspicious dude! The best way to do it is:
    1� day 1 trophy
    2� day none
    3� day 2 trophies
    4� day none
    ~ repeat (or become more time without winning trophies)

Last edited by Poe; 07-25-2014 at 12:16 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Poe For This Useful Post:

Savant (08-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) although I will PM you because im interested to see what games, scores, as well as times, iv learned in the past that their is no safe way to earn trophys with SSing I had a main that I earned 5 trophys legit on reset night, then slowly learned other games an in between that time I would send 1 or 2 trophys a month illegit with what is considered safe time score ect on a account that was 3years+ an about 4 months down the road after earning no more then 9 illegit I woke up on afternoon to find my main account had been frozen lost 4 great pets that had amazing stats 200mill pure 17m in stocks 90m in BD sets an over 500 UBS, not saying your scores arnt safe or your method just giving you the heads up that their is no such thing as safe because 8 times out of 10 you will always get caught by TNT or other players will report you because they think you are cheating but on that note good luck with SSing but I will PM you out of interest to test your score list on a shell.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizer View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) although I will PM you because im interested to see what games, scores, as well as times, iv learned in the past that their is no safe way to earn trophys with SSing I had a main that I earned 5 trophys legit on reset night, then slowly learned other games an in between that time I would send 1 or 2 trophys a month illegit with what is considered safe time score ect on a account that was 3years+ an about 4 months down the road after earning no more then 9 illegit I woke up on afternoon to find my main account had been frozen lost 4 great pets that had amazing stats 200mill pure 17m in stocks 90m in BD sets an over 500 UBS, not saying your scores arnt safe or your method just giving you the heads up that their is no such thing as safe because 8 times out of 10 you will always get caught by TNT or other players will report you because they think you are cheating but on that note good luck with SSing but I will PM you out of interest to test your score list on a shell.

NOT TRUE^^^^

I am not trying to be mean or anything but as long as you are smart about it your fine. I SS'ed over 20 trophies on my main last month. 5 so far this month. (I know thats just a little overboard) My point is if you act legit (talk to people on the boards, join a guild, ect and DONT do ANYTHING to raise any red flags, your account will be ok.) And I know what I said about the boards and everything is against everything people on here have told you but when you have insanely high scores or whatever on games and no one has ever heard of you its going to raise red flags.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Shake For This Useful Post:

Skarl (08-02-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post

NOT TRUE^^^^

I am not trying to be mean or anything but as long as you are smart about it your fine. I SS'ed over 20 trophies on my main last month. 5 so far this month. (I know thats just a little overboard) My point is if you act legit (talk to people on the boards, join a guild, ect and DONT do ANYTHING to raise any red flags, your account will be ok.) And I know what I said about the boards and everything is against everything people on here have told you but when you have insanely high scores or whatever on games and no one has ever heard of you its going to raise red flags.
    Agreed. I have no problems with my technique.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links)shake @(you need an account to see links) I have been playing this game since 2000 and have learned from trial an error mind you the type of main accounts I used were legit for over 6 years before even doing any cheating with SSing and their is no such thing as a safe method for getting trophys you may be safe right now but honestly just wait no matter how safe and random you send it will always catch up thats why its best to only doin a couple each reset month and earn a few legit otherwise you will see what happens may not be a few days or a couple weeks maybe not even a few months but eventually it will catch up with you, and a method like showen above is a easy to spot method an TnT will catch anyone doing it quickly they may not catch everyone at first but its a matter of time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I have been playing this game since 2000 and have learned from trial an error mind you the type of main accounts I used were legit for over 6 years before even doing any cheating with SSing and their is no such thing as a safe method
    While I appreciate that you've taken the time to list the extent of your Neopian experience, I do not feel that is an adequate consideration for this debate. I won't disclose whether I've been playing for a period of time shorter or longer than you have, but you're welcome to make an assumption toward either.

Regardless: while cheating is not 100% safe and flaw-free, there are ways to minimize the suspicion that other Neopian users and TNT will have when reviewing your account. I realize that you're upset about the account-assets you mentioned in your original post, but odds are, you did something that jeopardized your safety.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skarl For This Useful Post:

Master Shake (08-02-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) very true im far from trying to 1up anyone nor argue just simple conversation I haven't SSd since iv been back because everyone keeps saying all these random codes like AOB codes:
    No Adverts
    9d 02 00 66 01
    99 02 00 66 01

But my true point was the method above

1� day 1 trophy
    2� day none
    3� day 2 trophies
    4� day none
    ~ repeat (or become more time without winning trophies)

Is a very risky method its to consistent

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links)shake @(you need an account to see links) I have been playing this game since 2000 and have learned from trial an error mind you the type of main accounts I used were legit for over 6 years before even doing any cheating with SSing and their is no such thing as a safe method for getting trophys you may be safe right now but honestly just wait no matter how safe and random you send it will always catch up thats why its best to only doin a couple each reset month and earn a few legit otherwise you will see what happens may not be a few days or a couple weeks maybe not even a few months but eventually it will catch up with you, and a method like showen above is a easy to spot method an TnT will catch anyone doing it quickly they may not catch everyone at first but its a matter of time.
    See the thing here is , even completely legit users get frozen for "cheating on flash games" or many other reasons. So really neopets is just a game of chance hoping you dont get frozen. The only people relatively free of the ice hammer is TNT and they're chosen few.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Is a very risky method its to consistent
    I'm of the belief that if a user wanted to trophy that quickly, (s)he understands the risk involved. The slower the progression and more patience you utilize, the safer your actions. IMO.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)shake Very true but its just better to tell people that the method you use is very risky that the person who uses this fellow clraik members method is not responsible if anything happens from using his method, because I don't want to see someone get freaked out on because a newer member got their main frozen because they used his method without stating its risky that's all, its better he edit post an say if you choose to use my method of earning trophy that (I) him can not be held responsible for anything that happens while using the method. Better safe then people pointing fingurs