DL/UL
    170/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I don't remember where I find this... But it works pretty well.
    + than 100k, maybe + than 150k... It's super safe since it spends almost 7 hours to be finished.
    I'm using the current list since January in 6 different accounts and everything sounds lovely for me.
    JUST DON'T FORGET THE PROXY, PLEASE!

PM me dude.
    Last edited by Poe; 07-25-2014 at 12:09 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    I don't remember where I find this... But it works pretty well.
    + than 100k, maybe + than 150k... It's super safe since it spends almost 7 hours to be finished.
    I'm using the current list since January in 6 different accounts and everything sounds lovely for me.
    JUST DON'T FORGET THE PROXY, PLEASE!

Ummmm.... Poe if I were you I'd be removing the list from public view, and I'd also like to point out a potential fault with it that will likely get you iced especially if you leave it on public view.

The scores don't vary, they stay the same, my lists run variable scores so I don't just send the same score for each game. You should consider making them vary within a safe range so as to make sure you don't send that same score so many times, this is especially important if your list is public as TNT could trace and watch for it. I've experienced being frozen for using public lists before with no reviews. They must trigger some sort of red flag. Maybe PM the list to the interested users instead?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Integra For This Useful Post:

Poe (07-25-2014)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    170/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra View Post
    Ummmm.... Poe if I were you I'd be removing the list from public view, and I'd also like to point out a potential fault with it that will likely get you iced especially if you leave it on public view.

The scores don't vary, they stay the same, my lists run variable scores so I don't just send the same score for each game. You should consider making them vary within a safe range so as to make sure you don't send that same score so many times, this is especially important if your list is public as TNT could trace and watch for it. I've experienced being frozen for using public lists before with no reviews. They must trigger some sort of red flag. Maybe PM the list to the interested users instead?
    Yeah nice, you're pretty smart dude! Or maybe I'm only too much a silly pothead IDK... Anyway I'm kind of glad I'm still alive for months using the list, but I totally agree with you about don't sending the same score, and I appreciate your idea about don't making it public. Besides it, PM me if someone wants it. I'll be changing the scores to don't send always the same soon, thanks muchly dudee.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Yeah nice, you're pretty smart dude! Or maybe I'm only too much a silly pothead IDK... Anyway I'm kind of glad I'm still alive for months using the list, but I totally agree with you about don't sending the same score, and I appreciate your idea about don't making it public. Besides it, PM me if someone wants it. I'll be changing the scores to don't send always the same soon, thanks muchly dudee.
    Your welcome, no point losing accounts and NPS if you don't need to