31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 15h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterplayer44 View Post
    Is the Food Club worth it? Like, for someone such as myself who only plays on a main, legitimately anymore, if say I followed Garet, everyday, the entire year, what would an estimated profit be? Not asking for a ROI number, but like actual neopoint profit, 1m, 2m, etc...
    I have always been curious as to if Food Club is a legitimate way to make large amounts of neopoints or just to feed the need to gamble? (Don't mean that last part as any offense to anyone the way I worded it.)
    I don't really know about statistics but it's a good way of making NP, sometimes you can hit big wins

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Masterplayer44 (05-28-2023),Politoed (05-29-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    18d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    To add to the above answers, a lot of the worth it is dependent on the person. If you were worried about the whole gambling thing, you could pick a safer better/set and have more steady income, but less bigger wins - it's all about the classic higher risk higher reward.

But long answer short, yes it is totally worth it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to billytiddles For This Useful Post:

Masterplayer44 (05-28-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thank you all for the advice, I'll try it out for a bit, maybe a month or two and see how it goes. I think I'll try Garet as the source.

J_L_K_64 rules you.

(you need an account to see links) - My YouTube Channel

(you need an account to see links) - My Twitch channel - Sunday thru Friday 9:30PM EST - 1:30AM EST

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    I personally follow Garet, usually not bad winnings.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    hmmm, as a newbie i follow nSheng too.. as my bets are only totalling 15k a day, its not too high risk loosing yet.. usually make it back, but some busts lately too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    134 times
    Time Online
    30d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterplayer44 View Post
    Is the Food Club worth it? Like, for someone such as myself who only plays on a main, legitimately anymore, if say I followed Garet, everyday, the entire year, what would an estimated profit be? Not asking for a ROI number, but like actual neopoint profit, 1m, 2m, etc...
    I have always been curious as to if Food Club is a legitimate way to make large amounts of neopoints or just to feed the need to gamble? (Don't mean that last part as any offense to anyone the way I worded it.)
    Definitely worth doing!

As Kitty said, your winnings are proportionate to the age of your neo account.
    To give you an idea on profits on a 4 year old shell account that I've been using the food club for the past 3 years, using Garers/Boochi's bets (which are quite safe and conservative) has a 16mill profit which equates to 444k a month.
    Some of my older accounts (Which use the same bets) obviously significantly higher profits. An older account (17+ year account) that I've been using the FC for the past 6 months has a profit of 19mill

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mikal For This Useful Post:

billytiddles (05-30-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-01-2023),Masterplayer44 (05-30-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    As much as id like to place my own bets, ive become complacent and just follow garet or more recently lefty. (when i remember to bet lol)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    12d 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I use Garet for my main account, where I am playing regularly and restocking and making NP with other methods - I am happy enough with the safe profit.

I use JK on shells with extra NP and shuffle it around, don't mind riskier bets when the NP doesn't feel "mine". Still in the positive overall with JK.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    157d 5h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 20m
    I've always followed JkR as the bets seem to be a little riskier than the others; that being said the payouts tend to be less frequent, but when they do pay the reward is often fairly substantial.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    18d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal View Post
    Definitely worth doing!

As Kitty said, your winnings are proportionate to the age of your neo account.
    To give you an idea on profits on a 4 year old shell account that I've been using the food club for the past 3 years, using Garers/Boochi's bets (which are quite safe and conservative) has a 16mill profit which equates to 444k a month.
    Some of my older accounts (Which use the same bets) obviously significantly higher profits. An older account (17+ year account) that I've been using the FC for the past 6 months has a profit of 19mill
    I appreciate the insight into younger account winnings! I'm glad they're still fairly profitable for new users and not another gatekeeping method for older users. I mean it still is but LESS