20/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 2h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Welcome to clraik, astalicia! I hope you enjoy your stay here~
    I, too, don't know anyone who plays IRL any longer after starting to play it again.

I used to love playing the gameboy version of the pokemon TCG, but that's such an old game already.

Signature requests (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by BisexualDolphin View Post
    Ooh! I sort of want to get back into TCGLive, but I think it'll end up being I play for a day or two and get over it. I remember some of my IRLs were also into playing it, but after a week or so, that phase ended and it was onto the next game.

I personally can never get into playing Single Player games, I mean I always want to play some, but I feel like after a couple of days I'd get over it. More like a spur of the moment type of thing. Like Hogwarts Legacy, I was interested in playing it, but never pulled the trigger to purchase the game and play it, now that it's been out for a few weeks, I haven't really had much thought into picking it up.

I wish you the best of luck getting all of the achievements! Definitely not an easy task to do but sure worth it at the end seeing everything completed!
    Thanks for sharing more about yourself! ^^
    Yeah… I used to play IRL back in gen3, then stopped in gen4, wanted to restart since gen6, build the account in gen8 and officially restarted a month ago. It feels great to be back!

I haven’t tried out Hogwarts Legacy yet, but it’s in the top of my priority list, along with Spider Man and a couple of indies. 😊 I remember playing the first 3 Harry Potter games as a child, back when they were new, and I really loved them. Then the other games came out and… well they weren’t as good. I wished we had some open-world rpg in that universe, and it really look like what I wished existed back then! I really like the franchise ( I’m not in the fandom, but I do watch the movies) so I was really looking forward to this!

Thanks! Yeah, it’s not easy, but I love the feeling of accomplishment when you unlock them!

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Oh I've got too many favorites! I was obsessed with Encanto for the first year it was out... and now it sits with my other favorites (Mulan, Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch and more). Turning Red was really fun as well, can't believe it has already been a year since it was released!

Also yay another LL fan! I still follow the anime series but not really the franchise as a whole as much anymore. I still play the games though! The original phone game is going to be shut down at the end of the month I played it for 7+ years straight so I'm kinda sad about it, but I know the memories will stay with me ♥ I'm trying to do as much as I can before it's gonna be gone for good!

Oh, Encanto was so good! I love the music. Yeah, me too, time really fly.

Yeah… Last winter I caught up with the show (Superstar and Nijigasaki). I do listen to the music from time to time, but I’m not aware of other things that are going on (concerts, books, etc). Oh, they are closing the original game? That’s sad ☹ I had lost access to my account, but still… I played it for a couple of years. I believe they made another version, I haven’t tried it, don’t know if it’s good. I’m just not really playing free-to-play anymore 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Mai View Post
    Welcome to clraik, astalicia! I hope you enjoy your stay here~
    I, too, don't know anyone who plays IRL any longer after starting to play it again.

I used to love playing the gameboy version of the pokemon TCG, but that's such an old game already.
    Hello! Thank you 😊

Oh, I completed it in 2018! It was a lot of fun. I started collecting in late gen2/early gen3, so I wasn’t around when everyone was playing base/jungle/fossil. It was a lot of fun to be able to play with those cards. Plus I love the pixel art of the cards.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hi astalicia! Welcome. c:

I also play some RPGs, and I don't know anybody else who actively plays Neopets anymore.
    If you ever need somebody to chat with, don't hesitate to send me a pm. Ya girl is lonely. ;u; LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by pitpat View Post
    Hi astalicia! Welcome. c:

I also play some RPGs, and I don't know anybody else who actively plays Neopets anymore.
    If you ever need somebody to chat with, don't hesitate to send me a pm. Ya girl is lonely. ;u; LOL
    Hello! Nice to meet you!
    What RPGs do you like to play?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by astalicia View Post
    Hello! Nice to meet you!
    What RPGs do you like to play?
    Soooo, the main one that I am obsessed with is this old anime MMORPG called Fiesta Online. It's pay to win at this point but I'm addicted.

I used to play WoW and runescape religiously, but not so much anymore.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Soooo, the main one that I am obsessed with is this old anime MMORPG called Fiesta Online. It's pay to win at this point but I'm addicted.

I used to play WoW and runescape religiously, but not so much anymore.
    Neat! I used to play WoW as well, but not anymore. It was during Warlords of Dreanor, and then during Battle for Azeroth.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Neat! I used to play WoW as well, but not anymore. It was during Warlords of Dreanor, and then during Battle for Azeroth.
    I think I started playing when they released classic in 2019. Before that, I only played on vanilla classic pservers. ;u;

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m

Oh, Encanto was so good! I love the music. Yeah, me too, time really fly.

Yeah… Last winter I caught up with the show (Superstar and Nijigasaki). I do listen to the music from time to time, but I’m not aware of other things that are going on (concerts, books, etc). Oh, they are closing the original game? That’s sad ☹ I had lost access to my account, but still… I played it for a couple of years. I believe they made another version, I haven’t tried it, don’t know if it’s good. I’m just not really playing free-to-play anymore 😊
    That's super valid
    Tbh the first new game they made is kinda weird.... I play it super casually but it's very complicated and I never got into it gaming wise at all. I just like looking at the pretty cards and reading the story.
    But they are gonna release a supposed "2" for the OG one, and from what we saw so far it looks very similar to it so I'm looking forward to that!
    I also mainly keep up with the anime and songs. I used to be obsessed with everything but yeah not much anymore. The fact my favorite group is µ's and they barely get anything anymore surely helps lol

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think I started playing when they released classic in 2019. Before that, I only played on vanilla classic pservers. ;u;
    That’s cool. I wanted to try Classic but it would have been too much, since I was already playing modern at that time. I don’t really play MMOs anymore though.

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    That's super valid
    Tbh the first new game they made is kinda weird.... I play it super casually but it's very complicated and I never got into it gaming wise at all. I just like looking at the pretty cards and reading the story.
    But they are gonna release a supposed "2" for the OG one, and from what we saw so far it looks very similar to it so I'm looking forward to that!
    I also mainly keep up with the anime and songs. I used to be obsessed with everything but yeah not much anymore. The fact my favorite group is µ's and they barely get anything anymore surely helps lol
    Me too, my favorite is µ. The names of the other characters in other groups/generations still confuse me, hihi. Listened to their music, but I wouldn’t be able to tell the name of the track or of the group. It’s different for µ because I listened to the music so many times while playing the game…

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astalicia For This Useful Post:

pitpat (03-26-2023),TsUNaMy WaVe (03-26-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m