7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    117d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    With so many methods and how easy it seems to get shiny Pokemon now, I really need to work on ones I would like as well!
    Like, Lechonk! Such a cute pin boi

Ooo a full Shiny Pink Team would be cute!
    its definitely a lot easier hunting them since you can see them in the open world! i'm so glad they made that change, i loved it a lot in legends: arceus too

here's my current shiny box !! spoiler cause it does include some of the new pokemon.

shiny lechonk is so cute <3 a full pink shiny team would be so awesome. i did a full yellow shiny team in legends: arceus, been thinking of doing another one color shiny in this game too

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა

2. The Following User Says Thank You to honeycomb For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-11-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by honeycomb View Post
    its definitely a lot easier hunting them since you can see them in the open world! i'm so glad they made that change, i loved it a lot in legends: arceus too

here's my current shiny box !! spoiler cause it does include some of the new pokemon.

shiny lechonk is so cute <3 a full pink shiny team would be so awesome. i did a full yellow shiny team in legends: arceus, been thinking of doing another one color shiny in this game too
    HOLY CRAP! SO MANY SHINY POKEMON! Okay, okay okay... I keep saying Im gonna shiny hunt and I never do it. But I NEED to do it soon! Because that Dachsbun is one goal of mine!
    But yes! I think a full Pink shiny team would be so adorable lol Oh but a full Yellow Shiny sounds so amazing!

I played Arceus and didnt find ANY shiny lol...other than that free one from the quest
    But I heard that you can hear a type of shine sound when one is near? (For Arceus that is)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    117d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    HOLY CRAP! SO MANY SHINY POKEMON! Okay, okay okay... I keep saying Im gonna shiny hunt and I never do it. But I NEED to do it soon! Because that Dachsbun is one goal of mine!
    But yes! I think a full Pink shiny team would be so adorable lol Oh but a full Yellow Shiny sounds so amazing!

I played Arceus and didnt find ANY shiny lol...other than that free one from the quest
    But I heard that you can hear a type of shine sound when one is near? (For Arceus that is)
    fidough / dachsbun isnt super hard to come by honestly! esp if you have shiny charm and combo it with lvl 3 sparkling power.

i have so many shinies from arceus i plan to move over when pokemon home compatibility comes out - i miss all my babies on there 😭 yess on arceus you get a shiny animation AND a sound when a shiny spawns. im so mad they removed that in scarlet/violet :/

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა

5. The Following User Says Thank You to honeycomb For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-11-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by honeycomb View Post
    fidough / dachsbun isnt super hard to come by honestly! esp if you have shiny charm and combo it with lvl 3 sparkling power.

i have so many shinies from arceus i plan to move over when pokemon home compatibility comes out - i miss all my babies on there 😭 yess on arceus you get a shiny animation AND a sound when a shiny spawns. im so mad they removed that in scarlet/violet :/
    Oh, Im bad and dont have the Charm ):
    But I am trying to complex the Dex! Im just lazy

Oh wow! The animation and sound would be so good for S/V! Im sure I missed at least ONE shiny somewhere because I dont pay attention
    As for Shiny mons, I have... SO MANY Shiny Pokemon in Shield! I cant wait to bring them over when I can

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Oh, Im bad and dont have the Charm ):
    But I am trying to complex the Dex! Im just lazy

Oh wow! The animation and sound would be so good for S/V! Im sure I missed at least ONE shiny somewhere because I dont pay attention
    As for Shiny mons, I have... SO MANY Shiny Pokemon in Shield! I cant wait to bring them over when I can
    When we trade I have pretty much every Pokémon now- if you need to touch trade anything lmk! But I’m around all day now so lmk when you want to trade <3

Btw I currently have a Deino, Oranguru, Larvitar, and the paradoxes for you!! ^u^
    Last edited by Mothman; 12-11-2022 at 10:26 AM.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I'm drunk on shiny hunting power I have almost two boxes of shinies life is good

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandas View Post
    I'm drunk on shiny hunting power I have almost two boxes of shinies life is good
    AHHH which ones do you have!! Post your boxes

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

♥ Wandas ♥ (12-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    AHHH which ones do you have!! Post your boxes
    Idk about posting boxes but my favorites are my Moon Ball Haxorus, my Zard bred in a fast ball within 30 eggs, my main story kingambit which took the entire first week of release to breed (agony), my love ball Eiscue (one of my favorite pokemon ever), my dream ball goodra (caught in the same sandwich as my moon ball haxorus, my altaria named Baelia, my fast ball bellibolt, and the three shiny dog pokemon of this region (houndstone, Daschbun and mabostiff) named after my three dogs respectively

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wandas For This Useful Post:

Kibba (12-11-2022),Mothman (12-11-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandas View Post
    Idk about posting boxes but my favorites are my Moon Ball Haxorus, my Zard bred in a fast ball within 30 eggs, my main story kingambit which took the entire first week of release to breed (agony), my love ball Eiscue (one of my favorite pokemon ever), my dream ball goodra (caught in the same sandwich as my moon ball haxorus, my altaria named Baelia, my fast ball bellibolt, and the three shiny dog pokemon of this region (houndstone, Daschbun and mabostiff) named after my three dogs respectively
    Woah that’s amazing! I love apricorn ball shinies <3

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

♥ Wandas ♥ (12-11-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    When we trade I have pretty much every Pokémon now- if you need to touch trade anything lmk! But I’m around all day now so lmk when you want to trade <3

Btw I currently have a Deino, Oranguru, Larvitar, and the paradoxes for you!! ^u^
    Oh! I JUST caught the last Pokemon for you!
    I now have all the Violet ones to give you

If we could touch trade our Legendary Pokemon though, I would appreciate that!