Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by pitpat View Post
    Hi everybody! I'm pitpat.
    I've been here since 2017 but never really interacted with anybody, mostly because I'm shy. :')
    I'm trying to socialize more and make some pals!

A little bit about myself:
    I'm a ~cool~ mom in my early 20's, I work in the mental health industry, and my hobbies are poorly drawn digital art & tasty handmade espresso drinks.
    On the weeks where I don't have the goblin child, I like to spend my free time no-lifing NeoQuest II and neglecting my body's raging desire for sleep.

I am looking to upgrade my old drawing tablet. If anybody wants a free (and outright awful, I did not go to art school) commission of their pet, I would be absolutely honored to draw it. I need something to do besides stare at the blue light-emitting depression square (computer) 24/7......even tho I'd be doing it anyways while drawing. HEH. :')
    Yoo, welcome to the community @(you need an account to see links)

Thanks for introducing yourself to us! There's never any pressure to engage here in any strict manner, just be yourself and follow our friendly community rules.

It sounds like you have quite the important role in your life outside of Neopets, and lots of great hobbies that I'm sure many others here can relate to. There's actually someone here that does both fancy handmade drinks AND really awesome digital art. What are the odds...

What else interests you with Neo? Do you collect avatars? Our userbar system is very similar - except 1000x better
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

howdy (11-05-2022),pitpat (11-06-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    92d 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by pitpat View Post
    Hi everybody! I'm pitpat.
    I've been here since 2017 but never really interacted with anybody, mostly because I'm shy. :')
    I'm trying to socialize more and make some pals!

A little bit about myself:
    I'm a ~cool~ mom in my early 20's, I work in the mental health industry, and my hobbies are poorly drawn digital art & tasty handmade espresso drinks.
    On the weeks where I don't have the goblin child, I like to spend my free time no-lifing NeoQuest II and neglecting my body's raging desire for sleep.

I am looking to upgrade my old drawing tablet. If anybody wants a free (and outright awful, I did not go to art school) commission of their pet, I would be absolutely honored to draw it. I need something to do besides stare at the blue light-emitting depression square (computer) 24/7......even tho I'd be doing it anyways while drawing. HEH. :')
    Howdy! Welcome to cK!

Kudos to you for working in a field that is severely needed. I'm sure it's a handful. & I understand about the sleep part. It's very hard to sleep away the little bits of weekend free time. Does your tablet have a nightlight? I keep mine on my laptop almost at 100%. Works wonders for the blue light issue. Hope to see ya around the forum~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

pitpat (11-06-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Yoo, welcome to the community @(you need an account to see links)

Thanks for introducing yourself to us! There's never any pressure to engage here in any strict manner, just be yourself and follow our friendly community rules.

It sounds like you have quite the important role in your life outside of Neopets, and lots of great hobbies that I'm sure many others here can relate to. There's actually someone here that does both fancy handmade drinks AND really awesome digital art. What are the odds...

What else interests you with Neo? Do you collect avatars? Our userbar system is very similar - except 1000x better
    I've been really into playing NeoQuest II manually! I just completed Evil mode like 10 minutes ago. Very painful!
    Now that I'm back into playing Neopets more seriously, my goals are to collect as many avatars and stamps as I can. Right now I'm focusing on collecting all the NeoQuest II stamps. I'm not good at restocking so I hope I can learn to use the auto-buyer. :p
    I also spend a decent amount of time training my pets. Just got to 1.5K HSD with one of my main pets, hoping to trade her for a UC Grey Usul one of these days.
    Thanks for your reply, I hope we get to talk more as I get into this community more regularly!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    Howdy! Welcome to cK!

Kudos to you for working in a field that is severely needed. I'm sure it's a handful. & I understand about the sleep part. It's very hard to sleep away the little bits of weekend free time. Does your tablet have a nightlight? I keep mine on my laptop almost at 100%. Works wonders for the blue light issue. Hope to see ya around the forum~
    It most definitely is needed right now - the field is in desperate need of help. I'm imagining I'll be in for a lot of overtime as the holiday season approaches. My tablet actually doesn't have a screen. I'm hoping to get one that has one - it'll be a lot more convenient!
    See ya around the forum! :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hey Pitpat, welcome to the active side of ck! I'm sure you'd find a lot of nice threads to pitch in and socialize

As for your commission offer, I suggest for you to open a thread in the (you need an account to see links) subforum! You can see how other did it before, we've got quite a lot of freebie-art-givers in the forum ^~^

Hope to see you around!
    Thank you for posting the link to that thread! I will be sure to offer my bad graphic art there, lol. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Hiiii and welcome! Sounds like you’re gonna fit in swimmingly!! Tell me more about these tasty espresso drinks - I’m already salivating ;;eyes;;
    My first job ever was at a coffee shop, I picked up some extremely useful coffee skills these past 6 years! I really enjoy making iced macchiatos; the ombre look is very satisfying. One of these days I will invest in a proper espresso machine!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) Getting your NQII album page completed sounds fitting. Best of luck... Our AB is currently under maintenance, and until then it likely won't function properly. We have many other bots you can still have fun with though! Check the ones in my signature.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------