DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    134 times
    Time Online
    30d 22h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Phew! This is a weird feeling, got my 4 prompts in and with some time to spare instead of the usual mad rush to finish it on the last day hahaha

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mikal For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-24-2022),Cinnamoroll (10-26-2022),DarkSkies (10-24-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 8h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    I was hoping my friends would do some pumpkin carving (while I acted as moral support) so that I could take a picture and pretend it was mine

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-24-2022),Cinnamoroll (10-26-2022),DarkSkies (10-24-2022),howdy (10-25-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    This has been a fun event!

Even tho I haven't had a lot of time to be online I've done these prompts so far

(you need an account to see links)

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    708 times
    Time Online
    157d 2h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Finally I have had some time to sit and go through some of these amazing entries!

SPOOKY SPOTIFY

All of these playlists are amazing! I know this was mentioned before but maybe we can combine these to make one massive cK spooktacular playlist!
    @(you need an account to see links) I am loving your remix list! Way to get your Halloween party bumpin! @(you need an account to see links) I love how you took a video game theme with your entries! Very original

PUMPKIN CARVING CHALLENGE

I love how these one is more inclusive with being open to not just a literal pumpkin carving! As I am sure pumpkins are not available everywhere. I am loving everyones entries!

@Polarchuk I am digging those pumpkin nails! Well done and on point for the season! @(you need an account to see links) your digital pumpkin is so well done! Texture and lighting is so well done! *chef's kiss*

Hopefully I can get my pumpkin carved this weekend! *if there are any left! Whoopsies #procrastination*

MAKE YOUR OWN HAUNTED HOUSE

So many spooky and yet tasty houses too!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) those houses are so tasty looking. If they were in my house they would not have lasted long after photo evidence was taken. Oreos be my kryptonite!
    Also loving the varying takes @(you need an account to see links) yours is so sweet and cute and @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) your places are spine chilling!

MONSTER MASH

I love seeing the creativity in this community and love all of the monsters everyone mashed! I used to play a game as a kid called monster mash. From what I remember is was a card game you tried to collect pieces of monster body parts with sticky hands and then make the moster that was drawn by the dealer. Thats what my brain recalls anyways. So that was the inspiration behind this. Anyways i am loving everyone's entries and I can't wait to work on mine here. Hopefully I can get something in soon.
    @(you need an account to see links) I died when I saw yours! Thank you for making me spit out my coffee as I scrolled through! @(you need an account to see links) I love your monster and the style. Definitely gives off the like a foggy nightmare you can't escape vibe. @(you need an account to see links) lol amazing combo. I'm just trying to hear in my head how Roz would say this name. lol

CREEPY CANDY CREATIONS

@(you need an account to see links) I love me some cinnamon hearts so I would love to try these! Amazing add! It looks like it's out of an old 50s magazine @(you need an account to see links) those brownies look too good to eat. Sucha great idea and play on words. Amazing ad! @(you need an account to see links) the oreos hit again and to boot cheesecake I love this! Any chance you would share your recipe?

THE HAUNTED MASQUERADE

Amazing customizations by everyone!
    @(you need an account to see links) super spooky blum! Reminds me of the lady in black!
    @(you need an account to see links) I lurv your Frankenwockey!
    @(you need an account to see links) your Pumpkin Jun is just too cute, for sure the cutest one at the ball! @(you need an account to see links) your lutari is so spooky, just looks so empty and void. Well done! @(you need an account to see links) hold smokes this is sucha good costume! Well done Dr. Death! @(you need an account to see links) oh my word those teeth on your burlap blum make that thing so creepy! Spine chilling!

SCARY CAPTIONS TO TELL IN THE DARK

I had a lot of fun making this with @(you need an account to see links), and I am having even more fun reading everyone's captions!
    @(you need an account to see links) yours made me giggle so hard! Thanks for that. @(you need an account to see links) I appreciates your puns! @(you need an account to see links) just wow. Well done short sweet and dirty lol

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with in the next few days!!!!

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Aero (10-27-2022),Anybody (10-27-2022),Cat Purrson (10-28-2022),chii3d (10-27-2022),DarkSkies (10-27-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (10-26-2022),Houndoom (10-27-2022),♥ Juna ♥ (10-27-2022),Kibba (10-27-2022),Mikal (10-27-2022),Nattiee (10-27-2022),Ridley (10-27-2022),Sephora (10-27-2022),Serebii (10-27-2022),xmilo (10-31-2022),Zenitsu (10-27-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    26d 17h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Thank you North! October has been wild but I’m looking forward to getting some last minute submissions is in between rl events!

huge thanks to Lyrichord & Great White North & Hearts
    for THE INCREDIBLE ub, ryu, and clraik-o-lantern!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anybody For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (10-27-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) the oreos hit again and to boot cheesecake I love this! Any chance you would share your recipe?
    Sure!! Here it is for anyone who wants an easy dessert

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Anybody (10-27-2022),Charmander (10-27-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    i wanted to participate in this but real life has been insane lately (although maybe i can rush in some last minute ideas) but i just wanna say i really loved looking at everyone's submissions - especially the haunted house and monster mash ones. sooo many good ideas.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shazi For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (10-28-2022),DarkSkies (10-28-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    83d 17h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    The festival is coming close to an end, so I'm going to take a look at what has been submitted so far!

PUMPKIN CARVING CHALLENGE @(you need an account to see links) your pixel pumpkins are adorable! gave me inspo to try some pixel pumpkins myself, so I will post those later this weekend! @(you need an account to see links) 10/10 choice. Luna Lovegood is the best HP character and I will die on that hill
    @(you need an account to see links) super creative entry! I like it @(you need an account to see links) I never would have thought to do Halloween nail art! Very unique idea

THE HAUNTED MASQUERADE
    Again, so many amazing entries! I am blown away by everyone's creative vision. @(you need an account to see links) I think your entry is my favourite by far! And @(you need an account to see links) your Wocky does not have a single thought behind their eyes. Love it. @(you need an account to see links) your entry is GORGEOUS! @(you need an account to see links) what a kween. ready to break hearts.
    @(you need an account to see links) your entry is giving the girl from the MCR "Helena" music video

SCARY CAPTIONS TO TELL IN THE DARK @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) did an excellent collab on the art idea for this one. Again, so many witty captions. Y'all are TOO FUNNY!

MONSTER MASH
    There are definitely some cursed entries on this one! @(you need an account to see links) your entry stands out the most to me. I love the aesthetic of the image, very dark. Reminds me of an oldddd oil painting!

SPOOKY SPOTIFY
    There are so, so many great playlists here! I have to say I really appreciate the wide variety of song choices and how it spans across genres!

CREEPY CANDY CREATIONS
    @(you need an account to see links) gib me that creation right now. It looks like.. ice cream and cake combined. I am in love. @(you need an account to see links) I would go FERAL for Jolly Ranchers slush

MAKE YOUR OWN HAUNTED HOUSE @(you need an account to see links) is that the sims!?!?! I did that for a prompt last year and it was SO FUN to build!

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

• The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (10-28-2022),DarkSkies (10-28-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (10-28-2022),Houndoom (10-29-2022),kittyray (10-28-2022),Mikal (10-29-2022),Polarchuck (10-29-2022),Teakwood (10-29-2022),xmilo (10-31-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 23h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I agree. Luna is definitely the best. And this reminded me that I need to post my Halloween treat!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoonyLuna For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (10-30-2022),DarkSkies (10-28-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    708 times
    Time Online
    157d 2h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Just over 2 days left! Lots of time left to express your spooky self!

• The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (10-30-2022)

• Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast