DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Allie has gained two pounds since we started treatment <3 Today's pills went off with zero issues!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (09-12-2022),Houndoom (09-12-2022),Ismira (09-16-2022),kittyray (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Oh wow I'm so glad she's putting on weight! So glad that the pills are going well for her <3

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Allie has gained two pounds since we started treatment <3 Today's pills went off with zero issues!
    That's awesome to know @(you need an account to see links) your kitty is a warrior!!

Always wishing the best to both of you

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ember (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    That's awesome to know @(you need an account to see links) your kitty is a warrior!!

Always wishing the best to both of you
    Thank you! She's doing great! Her ataxia isn't better sadly but they said that might be permanent. She seemed to have gotten better at dealing with it though. She doesn't fall over as much as before

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    So I took my foster kittens to the shelter to be adopted today. Donated all their food and bedding to the shelter. Well my bf called me and told me he found a kitten he wants to keep -.- He'll have to cover any kitten vet visits because I don't have the capacity to finance two kitties

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Today I noticed a sticky patch on her back and found out she has a sore from the injections. Poor girl. I was wondering why she wouldn't let me touch her back. Thank goodness we're on pills now so the sores won't keep coming back. I'm surprised this one took so long to pop up since it's been days since she's had an injection

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    81d 7h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Today I noticed a sticky patch on her back and found out she has a sore from the injections. Poor girl. I was wondering why she wouldn't let me touch her back. Thank goodness we're on pills now so the sores won't keep coming back. I'm surprised this one took so long to pop up since it's been days since she's had an injection
    Oof, I had that happen to two of my cats several years ago when I had to take them in for respiratory distress. The fur never grew back to this day.

I've been loosely following this thread and I'm so glad to hear she's responding well to treatment! One of our rescue babies was diagnosed with FiP literally 2 or 3 days before you created this thread. Unfortunately, the disease progressed too rapidly and we lost him a week in. Not trying to be a debbie downer but your thread inspired us to speak to our vet about Remdesivir. Unfortunately, where I live, the medication hasn't yet been approved/licensed by the government and sadly, wasn't an option we could explore.

Hoping and praying Allie makes a full recovery! ♥

Special thanks to (you need an account to see links) for my adorable Ryu, and (you need an account to see links) for my galaxy pumpkin!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismira View Post
    Oof, I had that happen to two of my cats several years ago when I had to take them in for respiratory distress. The fur never grew back to this day.

I've been loosely following this thread and I'm so glad to hear she's responding well to treatment! One of our rescue babies was diagnosed with FiP literally 2 or 3 days before you created this thread. Unfortunately, the disease progressed too rapidly and we lost him a week in. Not trying to be a debbie downer but your thread inspired us to speak to our vet about Remdesivir. Unfortunately, where I live, the medication hasn't yet been approved/licensed by the government and sadly, wasn't an option we could explore.

Hoping and praying Allie makes a full recovery! ♥
    I'm so sorry to hear that! It's not approved here either. I have to go black market and order them from people on the FIP page on fb. I'm so sorry that happened. It's so sad and I hate how fast it progresses. I hope it becomes approved soon so it can be more available and more affordable

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    36d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Thanks for keeping us updated still! I'm so invested in your kitty.❤

I hope those sores heal up fast, the upgraded meds really seem worth it!

Pomi the Ryu
    amazing userbar by lyrichord

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbit For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (10-10-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
    Thanks for keeping us updated still! I'm so invested in your kitty.❤

I hope those sores heal up fast, the upgraded meds really seem worth it!
    Aw I'm glad people like hearing about Allie <3 Yeah she's doing so great! Poor girl though. Last night she must have fallen down the stairs and when my bf woke up, he saw her at the bottom of the steps. Her walking problems make it to where she couldn't walk back up when she fell down. Poor thing. He said she seems fine and probably didn't hurt herself. Hopefully she wasn't down there long. Going to be buying a baby gate for the stairs when I get home.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Orbit (09-17-2022)