Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween or Autumn movies/shows?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    Have ya'll seen the trailer for the upcoming Adams Family show on netflix ''Wednesday''?
    I'm really looking forward to it!

What!!!! This looks so good!!! That actress looks familiar. Does she play Ellie on the show You? Anyway, STOKED FOR THIS.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding on to Tim Burton's shitty opinion about his ~aesthetic~
    I also remember the goths at my school were the biggest gatekeepers of goth culture/style/fashion than any other "clique"
    They were downright mean, lol
    In retrospect, these were the people who hissed as students walked past them soooo... LOL
    This was 2006-2010 and years prior in middle school even

Seems like that has changed quite a bit now from what I see (online) so that makes me happy

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Kibba (09-01-2022)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    @(you need an account to see links) you're the most genius of the geniuses and i'm gonna ask my party to play an Over the Garden Wall campaing mastered by ME, yes ME DIOOOOO
    @(you need an account to see links) please watch OtGW, it's awesome and cozy and pretty short and the music is gold!, you'd love iiit ♥

To all gamers, plz tell me you've played Senua's Sacrifice! It's so immersive and scary, you doubt yourself all the game!

I'm giving Burton the JK Rowling treatment (that i previously gave to Lovecraft too) Loving the creation but the hands that made it, if i need to love a man i'll love Neil Gaiman ♥ whose Coraline's dad, and Sandman's dad, and if you're into comics, How to Talk to Girls in Parties ♥

I need more horror movies! Last week we watched Jeepers Creepers 1 with my parents, i hadn't watched it a long time, will ask my partner if he's ok with watching horror movies every weekend until Oct, 31 (funny boree thing you didn't need to know) Halloween is our aniversary and i love it so much! hahahah

Been reading George R.R. Martin's anthologies a lot, Portraits of his Children and Remembering Melody are a must if you're into short stories!

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Hall (09-01-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hold on, what did Lovecraft did @(you need an account to see links) ?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links) I would love to play this campaign! Such a great idea.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I just watched the newest episode of American Horror Stories

It's... odd lol
    The name of the episode is "Necro" if that opens your imagination at all

It's certainly... something xD

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (09-02-2022)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    I don't know if Over the Garden Wall has been said yet, but I like to rewatch it every fall season. It's got the best fall vibes and is really well done overall

This gets a rewatch from me every single year. It's that good. If you haven't gone back and read the comics that supplement the story, please do so because they really do add so so much to the overall feeling of the world and what's happening at large.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I have many notes for things to watch now. I'm not a big horror fan but there are lots here that aren't! I've heard good things about Over the Garden Wall, maybe now I'll watch it. And I've actually had my eye on Werewolf: Cat People but could never get a good idea of what it was about.
    @(you need an account to see links) Look up the name of Lovecraft's cat. That'll tell you quite a bit about the POS he was.

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

dustyc (09-03-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    I have many notes for things to watch now. I'm not a big horror fan but there are lots here that aren't! I've heard good things about Over the Garden Wall, maybe now I'll watch it. And I've actually had my eye on Werewolf: Cat People but could never get a good idea of what it was about.
    @(you need an account to see links) Look up the name of Lovecraft's cat. That'll tell you quite a bit about the POS he was.
    Well norrmally i'm more onto whatever someone created than their own life tbh. I had no idea about it, no one is perfect and the time wasn't the best.

It's sad to realize that some ppl can create marvellous things yet at same time has a terrible side.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 6h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m

Halloweentown is another must see during spooky season!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Yessss I adore Neil Gaiman! Though not a movie I think The Graveyard Book is a perfect "spooky" book for the season that I somehow forgot about. When the Coraline movie came out, I was in middle school and my school offered us tickets in a drawing to see it if we could prove we read the book. I didn't win, but lemme tell you that book was even more unsettling than the movie, or at least 12 year old me thought it was.
    Last edited by Raposa; 09-02-2022 at 08:36 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (09-02-2022)