DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I once saw a shadow moving up my hallway in my old house and then my room/body turned freezing cold and I felt a gush of icy wind on my face (this was inside a house with no windows open etc) but then it just disappeared and the shadow went and the room went back to normal temperature.
    Glad it's never happened again as it freaked me out.
    Not sure if I believe in 'aliens' per say but I definitely believe in some kind of evil force out there.

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinderella For This Useful Post:

Effektivv (08-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Wow it would have been awesome to see the footages for what you saw @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) but yeah unfortunately it's hard to get visual evidence maybe because of frequencies?

Aside all those stories about aliens visiting our planet I do remember two theories (more like I suppose style) about what could also be:

- Ourselves from a very far away future coming back to past to visit.

- Outer life beings being sent here as a prison (big foot and other monsters/entities like that which we hear all the time in legends).

I know it all sounds very crazy because well it's unknown to us. At this point I don't know what's scarier, if the UFO experience or a paranormal experience (but could well be both same time?)
    Paranormal is by far more terrifying in my opinion.
    Which brings me to that story.

Before this happened I was 100% skeptical.
    I used to live with James and Robyn Barker, for anyone that follows football at all you might know who they are, James has coached quite a few teams.
    They had a massive house and I had one of the spare rooms in the basement.
    To get upstairs you had to walk up a spiral stair case and at the top behind the railing was an extremely heavy and antique chair,for this chair to move to the stairs it would need to move 2 feet forward and a foot right to get past the railing. (This is important later).
    So for about a week I'm hearing a loud scratching coming from the small closet in my room at night, whatever is making this sound should be easily visible in this closet because the closet is so small. My first thought is a mouse but I still can't wrap my head around a mouse being able to make a scratching sound that loud.
    I finally brought it up to Robyn one morning and told her we might need to get someone in to take care of the pest problem and explained what was going on.
    She told me that we definitely do not have a pest problem and she would sleep in the room to see what's going on.
    She was a very spiritual woman, definitely very witchy and had a lot of witchy friends. She was such cool lady.
    So she stays in the room one night and tells me that we should try and contact whatever it is, I can't remember exactly how she came to the conclusion she thought it was a spirit but i said sure, whatever. Probably some type of pest though.
    That night Robyn, her daughter Holly, Holly's boyfriend and myself are all in the living room and Robyn busts out the dopest looking ouija board I have ever seen, definitely not some Parker Brothers bullshit.
    She told us all to gather in the center of the room and hold the glass crystal thing that you move around and we could begin.
    So I'm sitting there pretty much giggling the whole time because I honestly think this is a joke because nothing is really happening.
    Then Holly asks what's your name, this crystal starts moving and spells out John, I'm instantly thinking, ok who's moving it, now I'm really gonna pay attention to catch who's messing around.
    Back story on John, he's a guy Holly dated before Jason that ended up hanging himself in a closet, you can see now why I thought someone was messing with me. To good to be true type shit.
    She asks a few more questions that I can't remember, all I remember is Holly looking more and more terrified, like a legit terror on her face.
    Now I'm really thinking it's her messing around so my bright idea was to lift my hands off the crystal just a little so that I wasn't touching it but could follow it to see if I could see who's moving this thing.
    BAD FUCKING IDEA.
    Her next question was "what do you want?" And this crystal shot to the Y so fast that not a single person kept up with it, when we all moved our hands to grab it, it shot to the O and again to the U. NO ONE is able to grab this thing and then it just flies off towards the stairs leading to the basement and smashes into the wall.
    I'm freaking out staring at where this thing smashed and as I'm looking the chair that's at the stairs moves around the god damn railing and flies down the stairs.
    I'm now in shock, I'm legit shaking and maybe 10 seconds later we hear doors upstairs slam and someone big running down the upstairs hallway to another bedroom.
    The bedroom it ran to was Holly's child. We all jump up and Robyn screams to get the kid, we are leaving.
    As we go to get the kid I look downstairs and all the lights in the basement are turning on and off, I run past the stairs and go upstairs and we grab the kid and leave the house.
    Robyn put us in a hotel for almost 2 weeks, she literally paid and left to go back to the house alone.
    I guess she brought in multiple people to bless and protect the house and legit would not let us come back until she felt it was safe.
    Honestly telling this story, it still sounds so damn crazy to me, like something straight out of a horror movie.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Holy shiiittttt @(you need an account to see links) that's very hardcore!! I believe at least the light balls which are a common shape of UFO experience haven't seen as terrific as this!!

Like I don't know about you but if it was me you could have 101 layers of protection and still wouldn't go back there xd You know this is something I have thought about, the part about when you're a parent (I actually don't have kids) and then you're supposed to be the guardian, the one who stands firm against a paranormal experience because you need to protect them (really hope no one has to live the terror your friend felt about her kid).

Of course for the loved ones you'll do it even if it scares the shit out of you. Uff, wow, I can't believe your friend went back alone, but I guess giving up your own house it's not an easy thing unfortunately

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Holy shiiittttt @(you need an account to see links) that's very hardcore!! I believe at least the light balls which are a common shape of UFO experience haven't seen as terrific as this!!

Like I don't know about you but if it was me you could have 101 layers of protection and still wouldn't go back there xd You know this is something I have thought about, the part about when you're a parent (I actually don't have kids) and then you're supposed to be the guardian, the one who stands firm against a paranormal experience because you need to protect them (really hope no one has to live the terror your friend felt about her kid).

Of course for the loved ones you'll do it even if it scares the shit out of you. Uff, wow, I can't believe your friend went back alone, but I guess giving up your own house it's not an easy thing unfortunately
    I do have kids, thankfully I have never been in a situation like that with them but I know myself well enough that my protect mode destroys fear.
    Robyn went back because she knew what to do and had friends that would help, she was literally on the phone with multiple people as we were being checked into the hotel, even when we came back to the house later she still had 4 people staying there to make sure everything was good.
    That's how I met the lady that told me about the shadow attached to me that I talked about in an earlier post haha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Effektivv For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-21-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    378 times
    Time Online
    88d 10h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m

- Ourselves from a very far away future coming back to past to visit.
    This is really a cool theory one that I have also considered a few times.
    Also I have done some research and I really do believe that there are time travelers among us.
    I am just not sure if human kind will ever be able to develop something so cool. It feels like people are getting more stupid by the day. Maybe they are from the past... the people that build the pyramids and I am s sure people use to be cleverer and all that knowledge of easy power without lines etc was lost. I have a shit load of weird theories.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-22-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasia View Post
    This is really a cool theory one that I have also considered a few times.
    Also I have done some research and I really do believe that there are time travelers among us.
    I am just not sure if human kind will ever be able to develop something so cool. It feels like people are getting more stupid by the day. Maybe they are from the past... the people that build the pyramids and I am s sure people use to be cleverer and all that knowledge of easy power without lines etc was lost. I have a shit load of weird theories.
    That sounds pretty interesting!! Unfortunately as you said we haven't make the best choices for our planet. But the human is greedy so if war allowed many advances before I can see that we can have more in future (hopefully not because of war...). There is already intelligent robots in both industry and medical fields so we could have a time machine one day maybe.

Though I'm not sure if we're gonna be very responsible about it.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    That sounds pretty interesting!! Unfortunately as you said we haven't make the best choices for our planet. But the human is greedy so if war allowed many advances before I can see that we can have more in future (hopefully not because of war...). There is already intelligent robots in both industry and medical fields so we could have a time machine one day maybe.

Though I'm not sure if we're gonna be very responsible about it.
    If a time machine is created we the people will definitely never have access to it.
    Elite only toy.