Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

hey!

Kinda neat to find a functional forum with a thriving community! is this phpbb? is it an implementation of invisionfree? Either way, feels cozy as heck and reminds me of the 2000s in a big way. Which, appropes, since I'm on a 2000s bender lol

I uh, don't have heaps to say. I am mainly here to look at some programs, possibly make some trades (neopets and pokemon), etc., but to probably mostly lurk. I had been thinking about joining a neopets guild but even the ones designed as adult social spaces seem to have a tonne of requirements wrt activity and applications. Wacky.

Btw, whoever made the little register prompt for guests activated my fight or flight response wrt anime nostalgia, so hats off hahaha

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 7h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Welcome to ck! Glad you decided to introduce yourself!! I think you’ll really enjoy the programs here and the community is great! Hope to see you around more!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Folp (03-18-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Folp View Post
    Kinda neat to find a functional forum with a thriving community! is this phpbb? is it an implementation of invisionfree? Either way, feels cozy as heck and reminds me of the 2000s in a big way. Which, appropes, since I'm on a 2000s bender lol

I uh, don't have heaps to say. I am mainly here to look at some programs, possibly make some trades (neopets and pokemon), etc., but to probably mostly lurk. I had been thinking about joining a neopets guild but even the ones designed as adult social spaces seem to have a tonne of requirements wrt activity and applications. Wacky.

Btw, whoever made the little register prompt for guests activated my fight or flight response wrt anime nostalgia, so hats off hahaha

Welcome to CK!

The original architecture is vbulletin, but it has been heavily customized, a lot by @(you need an account to see links), to meet our needs.

I think that you'll find trading to be easier if people get to know you a bit, as building up trust in a person definitely is a crucial part of establishing yourself as a safe trader.

I, too, had a little panic attack at Ms. Register-or-Die once upon a time.

CK is much better than any Neopets guild so you will probably feel right at home here, no applications or activity requirements, and nobody will ban you for mentioning Facebook.

Tell us a bit about your Neopets experience! Old timer?

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    yeah in which case @(you need an account to see links) cheers for the backend work! I hope the VIP program is helping y'all at least break even with site costs, as hosting and stuff can add up quickly.
    @(you need an account to see links) oh yeah good point, kinda unwittingly shady to be super quiet if I wanna get some trades done.

In the spirit of that! Working off and on in film and telly in the moment -- mostly off, as I need to commute intercity for most jobs and that can be a tough sell.

I'm locked out of my original neopets account afaik but somehow it lives on; just checked and I started playing in January 2001. Little while back!! My current account is from the very recent 2013. Current goal is to have enough bank interest to finance daily stock purchases, which I'm closing in on. Beyond that, filling my gallery and training my main pet -- the usual sorts of goals I guess. Newer acct is doing much better than the one i played as a kid ofc, but I'm salivating over the FC bets that old bird could place.

Man, I miss Key Quest and the Habitarium.

haha lastly, was on the boards just now and had to check myself -- went to refer to a friend as my mate and remembered in time that that's a no-no word. Thanks, rp boards :v

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Welcome
    Hope you stick out. There's a lot fun things to do and people to meet!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Welcome to ck @(you need an account to see links)! cK is definitely a hidden gem, but glad that you've found us Super cool that you work in the film industry!!!

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck
    Last edited by Aglett; 03-18-2021 at 02:06 PM.

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Welcome to clraik, we are happy to have you!!

I've never joined a neo-guild myself - I like it better here!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Folp View Post

Welcome to the forums Folp! Heres something to get you started to upscale your neo experience

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)

Enjoy your stay here and dont hesitate to pm me for any help! See you around!