23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Oh does the premium check mean the various bots that buy things use the SSW to buy stuff like the kad feeding bot and the kitchen quest etc?
    So far, just the Shop Auto-Pricer will use the SSW if you're premium. In the next update I will definitely add it for the rest of the bots that use the shop wiz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Does anyone actually logout of Neopets? I think I've done it under 10 times in my entire time playing Neo... Don't think it would be worth while to add that.

I'll be updating MAJIN v2 very soon. Taking a break from SC development pretty soon, maybe after this next release.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Program has received an update. Please re-download!

v4.1.4
    -) Added new bot, Super Shop Wiz Sniper - list mode, deposit on snipe, buy if more than one, etc.
    -) Heavily optimized Shop Auto-Pricer bot, fixed bugs and added SSW support for premium accounts
    -) Black Pawkeet/Brucey B Slots optimized alerts (added "notify when prize over X" setting)
    -) Fixed an issue with minimize to tray feature
    -) Optimized Stamp Collector bot
    -) Added total NP spent on stamps under Statistics
    -) Kad Feeder, Edna & Kitchen Questers quick stock inventory to SDB upon start now
    -) Added a button to open your schedules file, under Account Manager
    -) Kitchen Quester optimized

Enjoy.

SSW sniper needs to be tweaked. Looks like it is finding items that "contain that phrase" instead of "identical to that phrase" so isn't necessarily sniping items.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    SSW sniper needs to be tweaked. Looks like it is finding items that "contain that phrase" instead of "identical to that phrase" so isn't necessarily sniping items.
    Are you sure? I am looking at the code and it seems to be searching with the "identical to phrase"?

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Are you sure? I am looking at the code and it seems to be searching with the "identical to phrase"?

Yes I made a gourmet food snipe list and while the program log says it is buying what is on my list what it is actually buying is items that contain the name.

for instance

10:58:32 AM: SSW Sniper - Found Chokato for 3000! Attempting to buy...
    10:58:34 AM: SSW Sniper - Chokato has been purchased for 3000 NP!
    When I go and look into my SDB for chokato there is
    Uni Chokato Cake

10:59:08 AM: SSW Sniper - Found Tigersquash for 2150! Attempting to buy...
    10:59:09 AM: SSW Sniper - Tigersquash has been purchased for 2150 NP!
    In the SDB there is Tigersquash Rock Slices

Etc.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Plushie Tycoon says that it's waiting on production, (3h 20m). I manually went in and bought a little of everything in there so that maybe it would recognize it. Not the case.

***Also a heads up: If you try to SSW something like a codestone, it will not match exact case. I tried it and came back to a SDB full of codestone plushies. Joe does know about it and is looking into it.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Yes I made a gourmet food snipe list and while the program log says it is buying what is on my list what it is actually buying is items that contain the name.

for instance

When I go and look into my SDB for chokato there is
    Uni Chokato Cake

In the SDB there is Tigersquash Rock Slices

Etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by vavaig View Post
    Plushie Tycoon says that it's waiting on production, (3h 20m). I manually went in and bought a little of everything in there so that maybe it would recognize it. Not the case.

***Also a heads up: If you try to SSW something like a codestone, it will not match exact case. I tried it and came back to a SDB full of codestone plushies. Joe does know about it and is looking into it.
    Program has received a *minor* update that will fix the SSW Sniper. It is not a forced update, so you can re-download if you want to get the full benefit of the SSW Sniper.

I am going to tag the creator of the PT bot, but I will tag the author @(you need an account to see links) just in case he comes around to see. Otherwise, I'll try to fix it in the future.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Program has received a *minor* update that will fix the SSW Sniper. It is not a forced update, so you can re-download if you want to get the full benefit of the SSW Sniper.

I am going to tag the creator of the PT bot, but I will tag the author @(you need an account to see links) just in case he comes around to see. Otherwise, I'll try to fix it in the future.

Update is working great. The only glitch I see is that you cannot stop the SSW sniper bot. If you click on the Stop program button the program status continues to search your list. You have to completely close the program and reopen it every time you want to stop the SSW bot from running.

Mini suggestion : when the bot gets to the end of the item list you loaded up it loops to the beginning of the list. Perhaps in a future update add the option to stop the bot when it reaches the end of the snipe list?

For some reason my stealth core doesn't like it when I try to start the program between midnight and 1 am. After 1 am it is hunky dory but no matter what bot I try to set a schedule for it immediately crashes soon as I hit start program. It's only recently that I have tried this so I don't know if previous versions did the same thing or not. crash report is pretty much the same thing I showed you before which is really no help. Hmm I wonder if that was the time I was trying to set up stuff the last time I posted about crashes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Suggestion: More info I found out about some of the dailies. Not sure if you wanted to make these standalone bots but I figured I would let you know what could be visited multiple times a day. Albeit many hours in between.

Test your strength can be visited every 6 hours

Qasalan Expellicobox can be visited every 8 hours

Coltzan's Shrine can be visited every 12 hours.

I also noticed for the King Altador daily it doesn't collect your daily prize if your account has completed the Altador plot.

Other info I have found

Mysterious Symol Hole: This can be visited over and over again until you get an item and then you have to wait until the next day before trying again. So you could set the bot to continuously visit until the trigger event of avatar/item is grabbed with the user able to change the page "refresh" settings. You can't refresh the page to get the av like the Lever of Doom. In game a user would have to go back to the Symol Hole page (you need an account to see links) and repeat the process of jumping in to have a chance of the item/avatar.

That is all I have for now

So far, just the Shop Auto-Pricer will use the SSW if you're premium. In the next update I will definitely add it for the rest of the bots that use the shop wiz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh and I sent a message about the shop pricer for premium accounts having the same issue that the ssw sniper bot was having regarding finding items containing a phrase to price rather than identical to a phrase.
    Last edited by Stocking Anarchy; 11-14-2016 at 11:14 AM. Reason: added some more

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

j03 (11-14-2016)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    I just released an update. This is not a forced update, but if you are a premium account user, you probably would want this.

v4.1.6

-) Fixed SSW Sniper to search exact
    -) Fixed Shop Auto-Pricer SSW search to be exact
    -) Illusen/Jhudora Questers, Kad Feeder, Stamp Collector support SSW
    -) SSW Sniper settings added - max search, stop after searching list

So I fixed the SSW Sniper, Shop Auto-Pricer will now search exact item names instead of partial, added support for questers and the Stamp Collector bot as well (SSW). I also added some settings to make the SSW Sniper bot safer. Let me know if there are any issues.
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I just released an update. This is not a forced update, but if you are a premium account user, you probably would want this.

v4.1.6

-) Fixed SSW Sniper to search exact
    -) Fixed Shop Auto-Pricer SSW search to be exact
    -) Illusen/Jhudora Questers, Kad Feeder, Stamp Collector support SSW
    -) SSW Sniper settings added - max search, stop after searching list

So I fixed the SSW Sniper, Shop Auto-Pricer will now search exact item names instead of partial, added support for questers and the Stamp Collector bot as well (SSW). I also added some settings to make the SSW Sniper bot safer. Let me know if there are any issues.
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)
    awesomesauce. Will play with it right now

Page 65 of 299 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast