5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Can't get into my account :(

Hey guys! I'm having some trouble here. I went to log into my side to check up on it and kept getting the bad password error and ended up getting locked out. Then I tried my main, and same thing! Didn't get locked out but I even went to change my password and went to log in with the new one and I still get the wrong password error.

I know I didn't forget my password, I log in every day. Do you think someone got into my accounts? Still doesn't explain why I can't get in even after changing my password.

Help! I'm freaking out
    Last edited by xomeg; 01-14-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by xomeg View Post
    Hey guys! I'm having some trouble here. I went to log into my side to check up on it and kept getting the bad password error and ended up getting locked out. Then I tried my main, and same thing! Didn't get locked out but I even went to change my password and went to log in with the new one and I still get the wrong password error.

Help! I'm freaking out
    Are you using special characters on your new password?
    If you are try using just letters and numbers.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I was using special characters, changed it like you suggested and now I'm locket out

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I made a new account for the heck of it to take a look at my account (which looks fine) logged out to try logging back in and it's saying the password is invalid...

what. the. hell.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by xomeg View Post
    I was using special characters, changed it like you suggested and now I'm locket out

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I made a new account for the heck of it to take a look at my account (which looks fine) logged out to try logging back in and it's saying the password is invalid...

what. the. hell.

Any ideas?
    Submit a ticket and try the new password without special characters when your not locked out, it has happened to me before, for some reason changing the password to one with special character doesn't work.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

Meepit (01-14-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    18d 5h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    @(you need an account to see links) that happens sometime when you try guessing your password too many times, try clearing your cache/cookies or using a different browser or log in from your phone/using a different IP just to see if you can get in, in that case everything should get back to normal after a day or less than that

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    This is so weird. So I am now able to login on my phone but only if I'm not connected to wifi. I really home this stops soon :/ Am I IP banned or something?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    18d 5h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    @(you need an account to see links) Nah, it's just temporary, it happened to me a couple of weeks ago cause I was trying to get into an old side account and couldn't remember the pw, then suddenly I couldn't get back into any of my accounts but when I used a different wi-fi everything was fine. It should fix itself within a few hours.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Thanks, Zorro! Hoping that is the case