Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    @(you need an account to see links) - Waaa thank you SO much, I'll send you a PM!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chiquitabanane For This Useful Post:

oddish (02-22-2024)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on our first userbar

I see you already chose a color for Lavalicious

Hope you have a blast here with all the neopets resources, don't be afraid to ask any doubts. Plus we also have more sections beyond neopets if you feel like hanging out there (you should check the Ryugotchi section... )

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

chiquitabanane (02-22-2024)

Pronouns
    anything/goes
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    @(you need an account to see links) - Thank you!! I somehow got it from posting this thread I think I also found the hidden userbars thread thing so I clicked my way into getting a ditto too! Man it's fun, I love cutesy customize things like this.

And YESSSS I saw the ryus thread! I'm cleaning up lil poops and taking care of lil guys as I pass them and explore the forums. I need to also message a mod for the discord access but uHhHHh not sure if anyone is online so I'll just keep vibing and getting comfy!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chiquitabanane For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (02-22-2024),Lyrichord (02-22-2024)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by chiquitabanane View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) - Thank you!! I somehow got it from posting this thread I think I also found the hidden userbars thread thing so I clicked my way into getting a ditto too! Man it's fun, I love cutesy customize things like this.

And YESSSS I saw the ryus thread! I'm cleaning up lil poops and taking care of lil guys as I pass them and explore the forums. I need to also message a mod for the discord access but uHhHHh not sure if anyone is online so I'll just keep vibing and getting comfy!
    Awesome!! You're going to have lots of fun

From time to time there are events on the forum too. Good luck on the hunt, I'm off to sleep now but I'll see you around

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , Welcome to cK. Grats on obtaining the 2 rarer (rng) UBs ,hope you enjoy your stay here

Wonder if it counts as 1/2 of your 3rd goal as i have a 8L name : Xxxxxxxx, Biscuit Cybunny (M) sitting in my side for idk how long xD , i can also drop a FFQ dip for a repaint haha, you can let me know if you want to adopt him.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 22h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    @(you need an account to see links) I love your UN! Chiming in here to give a big welcome to cK! So glad to hear you're enjoying the Neopets nostalgia. I'm not a fan of the beta theme either, and I sure hope they don't get rid of the quickref page. Are there any other things you're hoping this new TNT team will bring about? Also, any fave hobbies outside of Neo?

Looking forward to seeing you around!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    43d 23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to ck! The perks of having adult money was what brought me back too haha. I suddenly realised I could have all the things I always pined for as a kid on neo.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    anything/goes
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I love your UN! Chiming in here to give a big welcome to cK! So glad to hear you're enjoying the Neopets nostalgia. I'm not a fan of the beta theme either, and I sure hope they don't get rid of the quickref page. Are there any other things you're hoping this new TNT team will bring about? Also, any fave hobbies outside of Neo?

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Thank you!! Hahah I was trying to think of a decent username off the top of my head Lets see... Well I'm hoping that TNT will start implementing some quality of life changes to modernize the experience a bit. I'm definitely not a game developer by any means so my ideas are half baked BUT I would love to see something like the almost abandoned attic or igloo garage sale but be per user if that makes sense? Like instead of competition to get the items, it would be randomized per person and per restock... Or maybe something like a once-per-designated-period premium gatcha that would provide a random r99+ item of some kind,.,.,.., Like I said I am not good at coming up with ideas, but my thoughts come from recognizing the problem with inflation and difficulty for most people to get rares because of such competition with restocking. Does that make sense? I am kinda dumb pls forgive me LMAO

My other hobbies are learning languages (I speak English, German, and Polish except my Polish is like a little kid and my German grammar is iffy), knitting/crochet, playing video games like Mario Kart 8/Mario Party, and sometimes I draw but not often enough :B

Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) , Welcome to cK. Grats on obtaining the 2 rarer (rng) UBs ,hope you enjoy your stay here

Wonder if it counts as 1/2 of your 3rd goal as i have a 8L name : Xxxxxxxx, Biscuit Cybunny (M) sitting in my side for idk how long xD , i can also drop a FFQ dip for a repaint haha, you can let me know if you want to adopt him.

Thank you!! I was trying to think of a fun username (being careful to not doxx myself because of the goody goodies who lurk around :x) and this is the first thing that came to mind. Maybe subconsciously I was thinking about the banana chias HAHA

Omg that is really kind and generous ;_; That would be amazing - would you want any trade in return? I don't have anything super fancy so to speak, but they are all older pets and have actual names (so not like aa__asdfbeangirl__aa or whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    Welcome to ck! The perks of having adult money was what brought me back too haha. I suddenly realised I could have all the things I always pined for as a kid on neo.
    Thank you!! THATS HOW I FEEL HAHAA like I'm sorry but I don't have 82342934 hours in the day to waste on neo... I mean I work a desk job and sometimes I'll restock or play sakhmet solitaire but the grind for NP is way too steep. That being said I'm still a bit of a weenie and nervous about actually buying anything yet because I still remember the old days when you could get iced for just saying uncle or cucumber lol

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by chiquitabanane View Post
    Omg that is really kind and generous ;_; That would be amazing - would you want any trade in return? I don't have anything super fancy so to speak, but they are all older pets and have actual names (so not like aa__asdfbeangirl__aa or whatever)
    Ah no worries you don't need to give me anything in return, i'm good xD Before i quitted neo I was a kacheek main with around 20 kacheeks and went to collect some extra pound pets. But when i replay neo 1-2 years back? i switch my theme and pets hence the kacheeks collection and pound pets are just lying around or some are lost since i lost my access to some acc xD I will drop you a DM on the cybunny.

On a side note, maybe its just that you love purple xD but you do know that you can copy another pokemon userbar with ditto's function which allows more room for the colors combinations

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

chiquitabanane (02-23-2024)