DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for letting us know. Ill have resubmit my ticket about losing the map i tried to redeem!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaturgic View Post
    After around 9 days of waiting, I received a response from Blake M. with the following message:

I've been dying to recover two very old childhood accounts of mine (both 20+ years at least) for at least 10 years on and off (my current main account even aged nicely while I was waiting lmao). I don't know if this is a good or bad sign, but at least it wasn't the usual automated response asking me to send a ticket with my original email which was purged so I'm having just a little bit of my hopes up... *fingers crossed*
    What?!!! That’s all they’re requesting?! Im so annoyed. I’ve provided so much information about my account to prove it’s mine, but I can’t remember my stupid email address that I used 😭 So Alice won’t help me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by mmichelleej View Post
    What?!!! That’s all they’re requesting?! Im so annoyed. I’ve provided so much information about my account to prove it’s mine, but I can’t remember my stupid email address that I used 😭 So Alice won’t help me.
    I'm so sorry to hear that From what I've seen in other communities, it seems like Alice (or the team working under her alias) seems like the most "bot-like" support in the team...
    I think our only solution now is to keep resubmitting tickets and hope they get redirected to Jesse or Blake, a lot of people (including me) have had success getting very old accounts back through the two of them!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dramaturgic For This Useful Post:

Fiore (08-22-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I'm so sorry to hear that From what I've seen in other communities, it seems like Alice (or the team working under her alias) seems like the most "bot-like" support in the team...
    I think our only solution now is to keep resubmitting tickets and hope they get redirected to Jesse or Blake, a lot of people (including me) have had success getting very old accounts back through the two of them!
    Perfect!! I’m going to resubmit my ticket and hope it’s not assigned to Alice. Thank you so much for sharing!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xCarRadio For This Useful Post:

dramaturgic (08-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    I just dealt with Jessie and wasn't allowed access without the original email as the account has a bargain bin real word on it, which is hugely frustrating. Did your account have any UCs, or RW/RN pets or anything else valuable? If it did, I'll try Blake!

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    it's crazy to me that people are able to provide bank statements and shit going "yeah i bought nc in like 2013" and TNT is still going "not enough proof!" like i get that they're probably trying to save face bc of prior hacking but lmao this is ridiculous

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Q*bert For This Useful Post:

Fiore (08-25-2023),Styx (08-25-2023),Zapdos (08-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by birdies View Post
    I just dealt with Jessie and wasn't allowed access without the original email as the account has a bargain bin real word on it, which is hugely frustrating. Did your account have any UCs, or RW/RN pets or anything else valuable? If it did, I'll try Blake!
    Both of my accounts are childhood accounts with atrociously bad names (no UCs) so there's that I also didn't have anything that is particularly expensive (like in the millions), only a handful of stuff priced in between a few hundred thousand and lab ray access, if that helps!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Both of my accounts are childhood accounts with atrociously bad names (no UCs) so there's that I also didn't have anything that is particularly expensive (like in the millions), only a handful of stuff priced in between a few hundred thousand and lab ray access, if that helps!
    Ah yeah they definitely let you have access fairly easily if you don't have UCs/RWs, it seems. I might try Blake anyway just in case he's more chill.