47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    WOW! Did not expect to log on in the morning and see 40 pages!? Look at ya'll go! (Good Morning loves!)
    Good morning!
    And yeah all of us here are very excited and the conversations that pops up are really fun!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Good morning resident loaf of cat bread :')

Ugh I really need to get back to writing but I also have Actual Work to Do Because I'm an Adult with a Job but working from home (and pushing work off until later like the massive procrastinating terror I am) makes it soooooooooo hard fuck
    I should get back to writing too.... Still need to catch up.
    This thread is like a black hole, it sucks you in hard lol

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Oh wow I have to disagree lol. I'm watching the Nijigaku anime and it's definitely my favorite so far lol. The plot is more character driven because there's no "school shutting down" bs which I think really hurt Aqours 1st season. The new animation style is really pretty, I love it a lot. The CGI got improved but I'm not counting this because it's more current-technology-and-money-related rather than anything. Last ep (the Rina one) was really good. One of the best LL eps out there for sure.
    Also my best girl is Setsuna :3
    I can definitely see that! I think at their core personalities though I still like the way Aqours meshes above all (and I recently rewatched all of Sunshine so I'm riding my feels); I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Nijigaku are solo idols vs. the "idol group mentality" that muse and Aqours have. Like sure I love Kasumi and will focus my attention on her but a lot of the other Niji girls I don't care about, vs. for muse and Aqours sure I have members that I don't care much for but the total sum is still greater than the individual parts, I guess.

Edit; IT IS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THIS TO US DURING NOVEMBER, I'M SURE THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING TOO *mad cackles*

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (11-09-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    16d 13h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Ugh I really need to get back to writing but I also have Actual Work to Do Because I'm an Adult with a Job but working from home (and pushing work off until later like the massive procrastinating terror I am) makes it soooooooooo hard fuck
    I feel this in my soul

Every time I remember that I need to write something for NaNoWriMo something comes up and distracts me. It's an endless vicious cycle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to valora For This Useful Post:

Ice (11-09-2020)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m

Morning! Oh gosh, that's the worst, the dance of 'I have hours of work but will wait until I have no choice but to panic and speed through it.'

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtmahr View Post
    Good morning

hope you slept well
    Thank you so much! Slept alright! Finally invested in one of those little boxes that make rain sounds all night and its a game changer. My dogs are noisy at night and it was getting tough feeling sleep deprived pretty much always. T.T

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Digipoop (11-09-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (11-09-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    RIGHT!! Like ok if the work I needed to get done was at least something NOT totally brain dead then I might feel a little differently about it, but it's writing fucking test scripts and boy would I rather bonk myself in the head with a baseball bat than do that.

Also fuck Snowager is asleep give me the fucking avatar mr. snake thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Thank you so much! Slept alright! Finally invested in one of those little boxes that make rain sounds all night and its a game changer. My dogs are noisy at night and it was getting tough feeling sleep deprived pretty much always. T.T
    Oooo that sounds super nice. Does it make thunder sounds too? If so I wanna get one instead of using a fan every night to block out or make noise

Thank you to carrottea for the lovely userbar

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I can definitely see that! I think at their core personalities though I still like the way Aqours meshes above all (and I recently rewatched all of Sunshine so I'm riding my feels); I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Nijigaku are solo idols vs. the "idol group mentality" that muse and Aqours have. Like sure I love Kasumi and will focus my attention on her but a lot of the other Niji girls I don't care about, vs. for muse and Aqours sure I have members that I don't care much for but the total sum is still greater than the individual parts, I guess.

Edit; IT IS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THIS TO US DURING NOVEMBER, I'M SURE THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING TOO *mad cackles*
    Yeah I understand.
    To me, I never really liked Aqours the same way I love �'s (I rewatched sunshine recently too, btw, funny coincidence!). And idk about you but I watched the sunshine anime weekly and remember a lot of stuff annoyed me about it (Kanan, my best girl, getting almost no screen time in S1 for example. Or Chika's stupid decision to remove the �'s poster from her wall. And more lol).
    When Nijigaku first came out I fell in love with them immediately. From the 4-komas and all the other small stuff, and I'm really enjoying their story in SIFAS (even thought I didn't read that much yet). The solo thing is pretty refreshing for me, and also a source for so many new interactions and plot points. And I think that adding an actually important non-idol character (Yuu) also added much needed flavor. So yeah I love Nijigaku and their anime surpassed all of my expectations so far lol.

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtmahr View Post
    Oooo that sounds super nice. Does it make thunder sounds too? If so I wanna get one instead of using a fan every night to block out or make noise
    YES! It has thunderstorm & rain, forest/crickets, rushing water, ocean waves, box fan, static & a few versions of heavier static if that makes any sense. Its 100% worth it. It has a light on it that changes colors too, a timer if you don’t want it on all night. The works. Best $ I’ve ever spent honestly. The noise is enough to cover the dog sounds without being so obnoxious that you toss and turn because of it. Found it on amazon, I’ll see if I can grab the link for it!

Last edited by Nyanobyte; 11-09-2020 at 09:48 AM.

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    94d 11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Yes I do recall reading that corgis are work/herding dogs and love to RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN thank you for sharing, very good to know! I'm pretty sure given my and my fiancee's lifestyles more of a lapdop is a better fit for us. We used to have a pomchi that was our entire WORLD but he passed a few years ago. So I'm definitely partial to small floofy dogs like poms.

Also I've always wanted to tell you I love your Tales of Abyss theme going on!! I'm a huge tales fan (Symphonia is my favorite) and although I've never played Abyss myself (a travesty, I know) Karma always makes me feel like I just want to start BAWLING while head banging to it (much like this meme (you need an account to see links) )
    Our corgi likes to think he's a lapdog, he'll climb all over us. We'd swear he's part husky cause he talks like one. We call him Chewbacca for a nickname. If you go with a show line corgi, they tend to be quieter because of temperament of the parents. We went with a working line this time, so that might be why Kipper's a bit more energetic and talkative. Really do your research to determine a show line from a working line if you go with any group other than a companion breed (typically your Toy breeds are considered companion), and which one is the right fit for you. Of course, you can always adopt a dog too, by getting to know and foster one that might best suit as well. Mixes tend to be healthier and because you're getting a mixture, you're not getting the 100% aspects of one breed, which can cancel some traits.

And you must play Abyss. PS2 version is the ideal way to play cause 3DS would probably get uncomfortable (plus you need as much as screen space to function anyways in an active RPG battle system). I've played it so many times over the years, and cry at the end every time. It resonates with me on a narrative-level; I played it during a very stressful time of my life, and it quickly became an important game because of that.
    I saw @(you need an account to see links) around initially when I signed up and thought to myself, "Hooray, another Abyss fan! I should upload an avatar that represents Abyss too". Luke x Tear ftw

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abyss For This Useful Post:

Baelia (11-09-2020),Ice (11-09-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    16d 13h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    YES! It has thunderstorm & rain, forest/crickets, rushing water, ocean waves, box fan, static & a few versions of heavier static if that makes any sense. Its 100% worth it. It has a light on it that changes colors too, a timer if you don’t want it on all night. The works. Best $ I’ve ever spent honestly. The noise is enough to cover the dog sounds without being so obnoxious that you toss and turn because of it. Found it on amazon, I’ll see if I can grab the link for it!
    This sounds amazing?? I would /love/ to go to sleep listening to rain or forest noises, I might have to invest

18. The Following User Says Thank You to valora For This Useful Post: