Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How have you pampered yourself lately?

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    247d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvid View Post
    cute thread idea!!

today i decided to make my own syrups for coffee so i made caramel, vanilla, and cinnamon brown sugar. i'm now getting work done on the sunny back porch and sipping on a big iced coffee with the cinnamon brown sugar syrup feeling very pampered
    I'm not much of a coffee person but that sounds so warming! In a sense it would make me teleport myself being happy in a blanket

Quote Originally Posted by teslagirl View Post
    I stopped at a seafood shop on my way home and got some shrimp to have for dinner ('cause it's Lent)...then I'm going to sit in my recliner and spend the night dying in Elden Ring (good times...good times...)
    I love shrimp :drooling emoji:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I decided to invest in the Foreo UFO 2 the other day (it was on saleeeee!) and let me TELL YOU! My skin has never felt better.

Within the last two years I started to experience severe adult acne and hyperpigmentation from the acne - something I've never had before. I've been following an extremely strict skincare regime, one for the AM and one of the PM to fight off the acne, which has been working after finding the right products! The acne is slowly going away (YAY!) and thought HECK IT I'm gonna get this Foreo that people rave about.

Honestly it's like have a 90 second face spa at home, it feels amazing after using it, I feel sooooo well pampered! I end up using it twice xD and it switched between warmth and cool temps! AAAAAAND it has different LED light thingies on it, so it uses the red light and blue light (blue light helps against acne apparently!).

Yeah worth it for me xD
    I've recently started to invest on skincare too! I bought a serum for pores and it leaves me even more baby faced than I already am. Soft skin = happy clefairy.

I'm glad you all liked the thread idea!

Userbar by ♥ Infected ♥ - Watercolor clefairy by ♥ Wooloo ♥ - Wink cle/avatar art by ♥ DankRUSE ♥ - Pumpkin cle by ♥ hearts ♥

Icon by ♥ mothman ♥ / ♥ sugarbee (heart cle) ♥

Zenitsu has best cookiez

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clefairy For This Useful Post:

Hollow (03-20-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,167 times
    Time Online
    558d 5h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    idk if this counts as pampering but I spent 250 USD on an earring today

retail therapy, baby

Also, for more traditional pampering, I'm about to visit my parents for a couple weeks because I've been going through some Health Shit, and I have a bathtub there, so I'm about to go on a lush bath bomb shopping spree to have some things waiting for me.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (04-01-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    247d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    idk if this counts as pampering but I spent 250 USD on an earring today

retail therapy, baby

Also, for more traditional pampering, I'm about to visit my parents for a couple weeks because I've been going through some Health Shit, and I have a bathtub there, so I'm about to go on a lush bath bomb shopping spree to have some things waiting for me.
    Kitty, I hope your visit to your parents goes well!

Pampering yourself with a nice bath is an amazing and relaxing thing to do

Userbar by ♥ Infected ♥ - Watercolor clefairy by ♥ Wooloo ♥ - Wink cle/avatar art by ♥ DankRUSE ♥ - Pumpkin cle by ♥ hearts ♥

Icon by ♥ mothman ♥ / ♥ sugarbee (heart cle) ♥

Zenitsu has best cookiez