26/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bela Lugosi View Post
    how can you send scores to quickly if your AOB'ing and not sending impossible scores?
    I apologise. I didn't mean impossibly quick and impossible scores. It's just that I noticed that some people might have been flagged for sending scores too quickly one after another, even legitimately. It may be the lag or something that when combined with scores being sent quickly, may have triggered the flagging system.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by gena View Post
    No, I was flagged on friday :/
    Didn't do any impossible scores, include YYb, I've made some goals against my self to seem more legit
    Were you playing multiple games at the same time? That seems to be another trigger for a flagging.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by dragons91 View Post
    Did you maybe send your scores too quickly?
    No

SOSD I always send the 5 goals, the only thing I did it was remove the golie
    MSN: to press any key, but I still played for all the 30 secs of the game
    SLSL: never lose a life, then I waited for more costumers and start playing
    YYB: freeze the opponents, I usually make 13 goals and one against my self sometimes

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    Were you playing multiple games at the same time? That seems to be another trigger for a flagging.
    In fact I did it in the first day, but just a few games.
    In the friday, when I got flagged, I was playing SLSL and I was refreshing some stores trying to do some rs while I was wating for more costumers..
    Might it be the reason I got flagged :/ and I only saw the NT editorial in saturday morning

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    No

YYB: freeze the opponents, I usually make 13 goals and one against my self sometimes

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

In fact I did it in the first day, but just a few games.
    In the friday, when I got flagged, I was playing SLSL and I was refreshing some stores trying to do some rs while I was wating for more costumers..
    Might it be the reason I got flagged :/ and I only saw the NT editorial in saturday morning
    I'm guessing that in SOSD, if you remove the goalie and always score 5 goals, your score would always be 1,200, right? Legitimately, the ball would be stopped by the goalie sometimes, so scoring a consistent 1,200 is nearly impossible

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'm guessing that in SOSD, if you remove the goalie and always score 5 goals, your score would always be 1,200, right? Legitimately, the ball would be stopped by the goalie sometimes, so scoring a consistent 1,200 is nearly impossible
    Well but I've always did that, even I not using AoB I've never sent a score below 1200, only 1200.
    I have a friend who uses "Mouse Recorder" in the SoSD and without the AoB. As it just reproduces the mouse and keyboard moviments, he also only send 1200 score all the 401 times and he hasn't got flagged at all.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    [QUOTE=gena;853127]No

YYB: freeze the opponents, I usually make 13 goals and one against my self sometimes[COLOR="Silver"]

I'd say you should be varying your scores your submitting for your team, to look more legit

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bela Lugosi For This Useful Post:

Komari (06-09-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well but I've always did that, even I not using AoB I've never sent a score below 1200, only 1200.
    I have a friend who uses "Mouse Recorder" in the SoSD and without the AoB. As it just reproduces the mouse and keyboard moviments, he also only send 1200 score all the 401 times and he hasn't got flagged at all.
    Do you mean that when you do NOT get 1,200, you restart the game, and only hit send score if you do get the perfect 1,200 score? Or do you get 1,200 in every game you play?

I'm not saying that getting 1,200 consistently was the reason you got flagged; it's just a possibility. And in your friend's case, I think he was just lucky . Like Bela said, I'd vary the scores sent if I were you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Do you mean that when you do NOT get 1,200, you restart the game, and only hit send score if you do get the perfect 1,200 score? Or do you get 1,200 in every game you play?

I'm not saying that getting 1,200 consistently was the reason you got flagged; it's just a possibility. And in your friend's case, I think he was just lucky . Like Bela said, I'd vary the scores sent if I were you.
    Scoring 1200 consistently is easy as fuck all in SoSD. I have literally done it with my eyes closed without using cheats.

It was more likely YYB games. I don't know how they track stuff, but if it is like how they track us, then perhaps the other team never grabbing the ball, their goalie never saving the ball, I am thinking maybe that could be flagging accounts.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I just wanted to say that I came from a competitors website. I didn't know about this site until recently.

I was using their SS for YYB and the games stopped counting. I could play manually and they would count. The SS from this site still works. The competitor's SS will add games to my games play column as well as the stats, it just won't count towards ranking up.

+1 for clraik.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to North For This Useful Post:

Cybun (06-09-2017),j03 (06-09-2017)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    I just wanted to say that I came from a competitors website. I didn't know about this site until recently.

I was using their SS for YYB and the games stopped counting. I could play manually and they would count. The SS from this site still works. The competitor's SS will add games to my games play column as well as the stats, it just won't count towards ranking up.

+1 for clraik.
    I've been warning our members every year that I will not release our score sender unless it's been updated to work and look just like a human playing every year, because TNT does make modifications.

But sadly, the other forum releases the same score sender every year without any changes. This year that totally backfired for them and although they have staff and members claiming it's "updated", it's really not. Be safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

athron (06-09-2017),Chibicat (06-12-2017),Cybun (06-09-2017),Komari (06-09-2017),Meepit (06-09-2017)