3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hey you guys

Hey all thought I had better introduce myself as been lurking for a few days, Im a long time Neo user (12+ years) , never really thought about cheating but Ive been getting into RSing a lot lately and was searching for something to do it for me as was getting annoyed that I always seemed to miss stuff and came across this forum. Im not sure if Im ready to delve into it yet though as my account is not too shabby, Ive never been frozen before and never even received any type of warning before lol and I don't wanna risk my account right now but buying an account or NP is something Ill consider in the future fo' sure. Plus I also have no idea about proxies or anything like that so would get caught straight away haha

I like what I see on the forums though so will stick around

Tea
    Last edited by TeaRex28; 03-07-2015 at 12:56 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    7h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh god, I hope that isn't your neopets username...
    The avatar just seems to have too much work put into it for it to be an arbitrary name

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hello TeaRex, it is a pleasure to meet you. Please look around Clraik, there is plenty of different things that you can do that may help your account get better without having a lot of risk.
    As always, a VIP account will provide you with the opportunity to use programs that are safer and more "humanized" others can be used but comes with risks. There are plenty of sellers in the trademarket for neopets acc,etc. Most are legit and will do the money exchange through Paypal. Please read some about how you can protect yourself from being scammed.
    RSing can be very rewarding, but the amount of risk you take is very dependent in the type of setting you prepare for yourself. So make sure your settings look safe before usign it in your main. Remember to attempt new setting on side accounts.

More importantly, have fun!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for the welcomes, most definitely not my neopets username, far from it, just random! I got the avatar from google images cos I couldn't be bothered making my own right now

If I tested an ABer on a side and my side got frozen, would it not automatically freeze all linked accounts? Or should I create a new side with a different email, or I guess buy an account. Im guessing I should be using a proxy if I use an ABer, where do others get theirs from? Thats the part I'm clueless about!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Helloooo!
    Welcome to ck

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    7h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaRex28 View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, most definitely not my neopets username, far from it, just random! I got the avatar from google images cos I couldn't be bothered making my own right now

If I tested an ABer on a side and my side got frozen, would it not automatically freeze all linked accounts? Or should I create a new side with a different email, or I guess buy an account. Im guessing I should be using a proxy if I use an ABer, where do others get theirs from? Thats the part I'm clueless about!
    I'm not sure about banning all currently linked accounts, but I've made more accounts on emails that have had accounts banned (completely side-account email).
    I would recommend using a different email, and just creating massive amounts of side accounts using that email. Transferring items is a little tricky, though. The safest way is to probably do it through shops, trading post trades, or auction. Don't directly give items to your main account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    31d 23h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Hi Tea! I'm Melanie. You'll like it here on ck

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Welcome to the forum!

As for the question you asked, it's quite simple. In order to not link your side to your main (side being the one you cheat on) you have to use a proxy to keep it separated from your main. Also, don't use the same e-mail because they chain-freeze by e-mail sometimes as well.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks guys