9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by athron View Post
    Personally what I would do is I would trade them for something valueable then transfer it over, but thats just me. Wish you the best of luck either way.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyvenerable View Post
    Forgive the long post, but I've got a theory that stems from this conversation:

Taelia: There's no way we can approach them while they're wraith. Defeating them in battle seems to weaken the curse considerably-enough to reveal their true form, but not quite restore them to their former selves. Fyora: If you can weaken them and bring them to me, I'm quite sure I can put together a potion that will heal them. Aethia: Is there no way to do this without hurting the pets? Fyora: If I can find out what the source of this dark magic is, I should be able to reverse its effects.

So, I think the Snapjaw Wraith are regular old neopets that have been cursed by this ectoplasm, the only way to expel the ectoplasm from them is by weakening them in battle (i.e. drops), so we might have to wait another day for the BD to reset. Taelia needs the ectoplasm 3x for her potion, once this potion is crafted I believe the next step is to take it to the jelly & omelette to rid them of the wraith/purple haze. I don't think that's where you actually get the ectoplasm, which would fit with there simply not being a third location to find.

I like this. Maybe the pets are eating from the omelette and jelly and turning into wraiths that way. Hmmm....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckley View Post
    I like this. Maybe the pets are eating from the omelette and jelly and turning into wraiths that way. Hmmm....
    Oooh gurl you clever. Which would explain why there was talk of no Neopian being unaffected, and also fit in perfectly with this different excerpt of convo..

Fyora: Taelia, I want you to start working on potions that you think might come in handy in the days to come. With the wraith moving around in the land, I fear we might need help in replenishing the life force of affected beings.

These cheeky wraith just going around infiltrating and infecting different pets in different worlds, I expect there'll be a lot more than just the jelly & omelette affected. They could take over the Forgotten Shore, Quarry, Rubbish Dump, Soup Kitchen etc - anywhere your pets come in to contact/interact.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oooh gurl you clever. Which would explain why there was talk of no Neopian being unaffected, and also fit in perfectly with this different excerpt of convo..

Fyora: Taelia, I want you to start working on potions that you think might come in handy in the days to come. With the wraith moving around in the land, I fear we might need help in replenishing the life force of affected beings.

These cheeky wraith just going around infiltrating and infecting different pets in different worlds, I expect there'll be a lot more than just the jelly & omelette affected. They could take over the Forgotten Shore, Quarry, Rubbish Dump, Soup Kitchen etc - anywhere your pets come in to contact/interact.

I'm also feeling like the spear was a glitch, only those who beat that hard challenger were supposed to get that. Seems too good for just beating 35HP.

And I think this "When one thing ceases to exist, another takes its place." Sounds so super familiar. it can mean the jelly and the omelette but maybe just like the idea of change in general??? Sounds like old ass philosophy.

So far I have no idea how we are supposed to get the Wraith Ectoplasm. Possible its glitched and meant to come from the BD? Other than that I don't know what could produce or create it.

Sucks so hard this is happening now. I'm about to go into finals for Uni. Cry.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    10000% ~ how high did you guys go on this achievement page? should I keep going? nothing to do lol

(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckley View Post
    I'm also feeling like the spear was a glitch, only those who beat that hard challenger were supposed to get that. Seems too good for just beating 35HP.

And I think this "When one thing ceases to exist, another takes its place." Sounds so super familiar. it can mean the jelly and the omelette but maybe just like the idea of change in general??? Sounds like old ass philosophy.

So far I have no idea how we are supposed to get the Wraith Ectoplasm. Possible its glitched and meant to come from the BD? Other than that I don't know what could produce or create it.

Sucks so hard this is happening now. I'm about to go into finals for Uni. Cry.
    Yeah - good point, there would be no real reason to reward such a puny challenger. Unless TNT are being inclusive and we all need the spears for something later on?

It does indeed, when I first read it (and admittedly for a long time since) I've been trying to wrap my head around the possible meaning/s. My current favourite take on it is as a metaphor for the wraith's 'infection' of a neopet, although the neopet wouldn't technically cease to exist, but hey. A gal can ponder.

I think at this point we're probably looking at waiting for staff to fix up the BD so everyone can get the ectoplasm drops from there, I think some of the blank screens people were getting instead of a 'sorry you didn't win anything message' were possibly ectoplasm drops and when they were trying to fix the endless bounty glitch some coding went haywire and now they're not available at all. We shall see..

Also, I'm wondering if the 'breed' of wraith (e.g. Snapjaw) is directly correlated to a distinct neopet breed, like a Grarrl or Skeith would be a good match. So we could get something like a 'Winged Wraith', that could be a Hissi or Draik. Just a silly idea!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

I think at this point we're probably looking at waiting for staff to fix up the BD so everyone can get the ectoplasm drops from there, I think some of the blank screens people were getting instead of a 'sorry you didn't win anything message' were possibly ectoplasm drops and when they were trying to fix the endless bounty glitch some coding went haywire and now they're not available at all. We shall see..
    This is exactly what I think, too. When they fixed the endless items they also shut off the ectoplasms. Maybe they were meant to be hard to get, so they were supposed to keep being rewarded occasionally after we got all of the regular 15 items.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawktastix View Post
    10000% ~ how high did you guys go on this achievement page? should I keep going? nothing to do lol

Lol I'm thinking about raising mine up now since everyone else is...Wonder if it'll just reset back to 100% whenever things are fixed

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by badsk8700o View Post
    Lol I'm thinking about raising mine up now since everyone else is...Wonder if it'll just reset back to 100% whenever things are fixed
    only reason I kept going is because they allowed it show higher than 100% so it feels like i'm doing something. not sure it will even translate to anything

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawktastix View Post

5020% , my goal is 20000%

Page 15 of 126 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast