Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    25d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    Humanity is destined to destroy itself.
    Assuming mother nature doesn't get us first. She doesn't get enough credit as a killer
    hmu ladies

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 21h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    I know this is like 3 months late, but I just got a lady wood when I saw that.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one on this forum who detested America's "Lord and Savior" with a blackened rage. I am not alone.

Also, to stay on topic:

Humanity is destined to destroy itself. No amount of peace talks, or threats are going to stop the inevitable. We are going down. It might not be the next world war, but it will happen. Probably in our lifetimes.

And since my paycheck and that of my spouse depend on America needing their military, I am not abject to a few skirmishes. Yeah, war sucks, people die, and shit happens, but as long as the money keeps rolling in and corrupt people run the world, it's the way it is.

There hasn't been actual world peace since Caesar. Why start now?
    Youre definitely not alone, don't worry!
    I know that pretty much every president has had their downfalls, but Obamas just keep coming and coming, it's unreal.
    I'm actually glad that the impeachment talks died down, that way when everything keep going to shit, we won't have anyone else to blame but him. He takes credit for things he had no part in, pushes blame off on others when things don't work, and pushes an agenda that is leading the country to ruin.
    I'd be willing to bet that this ebola thing is going to blow up sometime in the near future. That thing in Ferguson is also pretty ridiculous. There were stories awhile back about homeland security buying up tons and ton and tons of bullets, body armour, bulletproof riot vehicles, etc etc. Nobody paid attention. Then everybody started wondering how the police had all this at their disposal.

Everything will go down in our lifetime for sure, it's just left and right.. something new everyyydayy.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am so scared this will happen, it seems so possible nowadays

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Russia invaded Ukraine...hopefully no WW3.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I actually kind of think it would be fun to go fight against ISIS. If we go to war with them I might sign up for the military.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    If American steps in to help that small country being attack by Russia to rejoin the federation?

I think it's easily possible situation to happen for money and power hungry reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "i dont know how will the ww3 be fought, but the ww4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

einstein

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    How does everyone keep their posts so short? I go off on a rambling extravaganza every single time then retype to shorten several times.

I am terrified by the prospect of another world war but it seems possible and it could well be in our lifetime, I'm not okay with that at all and it makes me scared, ashamed, frustrated, disappointed, angry and saddened to the literal point of tears. I am vehemently anti-war, I believe that we should be past this by now, but we aren't, we should have learned more than this, we should be continuing to learn and we really aren't. It is hard feeling so powerless, but also so passionate about things, the world is an unkind, stunted and unjust place, I want so badly to do something to encourage or help someone and for things to change, but I don't think that's likely I will keep dreaming but reality will always be right there too, hurting.

Also, if this happens they will take everything from so many people. Wars cost money, what little people do have will be sucked up, they tend to take from the poor first. My boyfriend who is considerably more of a realist (it's like a balancing act I'm an idealist and he's a realist he keeps me grounded in some ways and he at the very least thinks I'm a good person, Iunno, I just know it works for us) he would choose to fight in a war if it happened and I would support his choice, I'd stand by him no matter what and hope for his return. War means death though, and I am already having nightmares about him being shot in some battle and red letter days, the war would take him from me in all likelihood if it happened. Same would happen to a lot of other people. I would protest constantly, I would do whatever I could even if it was somewhat pointless, but I know that's what I'd do and perhaps that'd kill me or land me in jail but I couldn't just watch. Honestly, if it's a natural disaster at least I could have my loved ones with me until the end. Doesn't help that if a major conflict starts our PM loves brown nosing and would promptly get NZ involved, there are a lot of reasons why he didn't get my vote and never would, I'm not even a little patriotic, home is specific people not a place or a country for me, so while I know some people can console themselves by liking where they live I don't even have that.

TL;DR - War is possible, I hate war and the whole thing scares and upsets me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BoopnDoot For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (05-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    This got deep fast.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    12d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by neoking View Post
    I actually kind of think it would be fun to go fight against ISIS. If we go to war with them I might sign up for the military.
    "Kind of fun"

Lmfao ok
    Last edited by Jessica; 05-18-2015 at 09:15 PM.
    I love other Jess even tho I log in like twice a year

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 6h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Honestly I don't think it'll happen for now.

War on ISIS on the other hand, yes. But that's just a conflict, not a world war.
    Honestly, NATO has enough power to destroy ISIS in less than a year if they turn all their efforts to it.