DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Ok, so quick question, will neopets freeze anybody who received the Shenkuu avatar without having the full stamp page or will they most likely only freeze those (who stupidly) brag about it on the chat?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    They can't freeze anyone for it, lol, unless they're publically trying to exploit it.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    99d 4h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I doubt they'd freeze people considering it was their fault
    If anything they'd just take the avatar away from those who don't have the album completed but I'm not sure how they'd do that

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by cootiesbag View Post
    If anything they'd just take the avatar away from those who don't have the album completed but I'm not sure how they'd do that
    I am really hoping they don't do this it was their bloody stuff up.. why punish enterprising users

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by cootiesbag View Post
    I think they'd do it in a way where if you visited the page again, it would remove it, ALA CC this year. I originally was awarded the one from last year, and when I went back to the page, it removed it and gave me the new one.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by motherfucker View Post
    I think they'd do it in a way where if you visited the page again, it would remove it, ALA CC this year. I originally was awarded the one from last year, and when I went back to the page, it removed it and gave me the new one.

righto! from this day forward... i will no longer visit my stamp album to prevent this ever happening!

Anyone know if the users back when the Coincidence was released had their retired avatars removed from their accounts? Or did they get a free pass?
    Last edited by Bela Lugosi; 06-12-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    99d 4h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bela Lugosi View Post
    I am really hoping they don't do this it was their bloody stuff up.. why punish enterprising users
    Haha i hope you get to keep it
    Exactly it's their fault! They didnt remove the scarabs when people received them twice but this is kind of a bigger case I guess, it'd be difficult to remove people's though unless they run like a program checker for ever user or something.

Quote Originally Posted by motherfucker View Post
    Shittt lol that would suck for anyone who plans on getting more stamp avatars
    Idk if i could live not clicking on my stamp album ever again I click it daily... at least once on accident
    (Unless you just meant the page then yeah i'd avoid that like the plague LOL)
    I guess they would program it like the Usuki - Emo avatar where if you view your shop without having it as a shopkeeper, it gets removed?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bela Lugosi View Post
    righto! from this day forward... i will no longer visit my stamp album to prevent this ever happening!

Anyone know if the users back when the Coincidence was released had their retired avatars removed from their accounts? Or did they get a free pass?
    I don't believe that was a glitch but an award that pissed people off so they discontinued it lol. Pretty sure those who won it got to keep it
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    [QUOTE=cootiesbag;854022]Haha i hope you get to keep it
    Exactly it's their fault! They didnt remove the scarabs when people received them twice but this is kind of a bigger case I guess, it'd be difficult to remove people's though unless they run like a program checker for ever user or something.

God i hope they don't have enough stuff to bother with any program checker. There's got to be an upside for the site slowly dying.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I don't believe that was a glitch but an award that pissed people off so they discontinued it lol. Pretty sure those who won it got to keep it
    There's some person on the boards with an avatar which was never released (who received it from the Coincidence). I don't remember what one it was, but it was a game one.

They still have it.