50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Thanks for the updates and info you have provided, i appreciate it xD and no worries on that RL issues will always be the piroirty xD and i hope you get to resolve them soon.
    Are you okay with the price? Looks like they lowered the prices just a little bit. I'm wondering if they'll keep dropping. I also JUST realized they have it look like a real boba tea is in there lol. I was too focused on the outside the case is so pretty

Pronouns
    KJ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcremie View Post
    Are you okay with the price? Looks like they lowered the prices just a little bit. I'm wondering if they'll keep dropping. I also JUST realized they have it look like a real boba tea is in there lol. I was too focused on the outside the case is so pretty
    Yeah i chose it because of the fun bubble tea design as i saw it on the IT fair booth the bubble tea liquid was spinning haha. I haven't check on the new settings that you posted as i was just trying to reply to your respond while i take my time back-reading the entire thing .

Price wise is actually still ok for me while waiting for their further promo discounts xD I plan to just get a good mid once and for all and leave it as it is, since i will be using it for a long time. Then again i wonder if it is actually necessary to go for the higher end vs mid (eg 2k+ range vs 3k+ etc) as sometimes i think if i over spent and ended up not really utilizing those parts.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WheeintoJiU For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (03-22-2024)