31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by greyduck View Post
    Not everyone wants UC pets. I have a number I want to UC, but not all. If they end up being 800-1000 I won’t UC as many as I want to. I’d think they’d be closer to pet slot prices.

Speaking of pet slots, I hope they up them when they do nc uc
    I'm not sure if they're gonna be able to do both stuff, but seeing that many people want more slots would be a good revenue for the entreprise.

I mean end of the year + merch + NC capsules + NC UCs + Pet slots + New premium perks release... That's a lot of cash!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I'm not sure if they're gonna be able to do both stuff, but seeing that many people want more slots would be a good revenue for the entreprise.

I mean end of the year + merch + NC capsules + NC UCs + Pet slots + New premium perks release... That's a lot of cash!
    100% my point. They’d be raking in a lot of money, especially with all the work they’re doing to pull in the nostalgia market.
    It would be absolutely silly to not do more slots with NC UC. And with the way they plan to roll out NC UC instead of all at once they really will be able to sustain the hype and momentum as they’re rolling out other planned events like the plot. I want to be hopeful but man this website burns me a lot lol. We’ll see.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9d 19h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post

I wonder how much longer until they start thinking about selling rename tickets as well for pets.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero View Post
    I wonder how much longer until they start thinking about selling rename tickets as well for pets.
    The engineering skeptic in me says never since that would require like a complete overhaul of their database and do we think they can manage that without accidentally dropping the table with everyone's pets saved in it? I'm not a betting person but tbh this is something I would bet on being physically impossible for them to pull off 10/10 times LOL

ETA: the only way I could see them trying to mitigate the whole unique pet name shittiness is by adding something akin to an alias system where your pet is still fluffykins39582 but you can assign it an alias like "Fluffy" where for you on-site your pet will show up as Fluffy or something like that.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Aero (09-23-2023),Buizel (09-24-2023),Corliss (09-23-2023),Zapdos (09-25-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    ETA: the only way I could see them trying to mitigate the whole unique pet name shittiness is by adding something akin to an alias system where your pet is still fluffykins39582 but you can assign it an alias like "Fluffy" where for you on-site your pet will show up as Fluffy or something like that.
    There actually used to be like an extension or script that you could already do this. For example taking your pet and for your eyes only (Basically your side of the computer) your pet will go (Say they're a brown poogle) you can make them into a UC MSPP but to others they'll just see a brown poogle.

You could even change the name of your pet as well with that function. I want to see if that thing still exists o;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    There actually used to be like an extension or script that you could already do this. For example taking your pet and for your eyes only (Basically your side of the computer) your pet will go (Say they're a brown poogle) you can make them into a UC MSPP but to others they'll just see a brown poogle.

You could even change the name of your pet as well with that function. I want to see if that thing still exists o;
    I totally remember what youre talking about. I think I actually used it to pretend my pet was an UC by replacing its image with a UC (just for me!)

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    157/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    88d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I really hope TNT keeps there promise on this... I'm not a huge fan of Unconverted pets but having the option to change from uncovered to converted by using a NC PB seems cool .

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    probably OG UCs get some trophy or special mark in their lookups to differentiate

prices will drop a bit for sure, but there will always be a market for OG UCs
    Any truth to this or is it just speculation? A part of me guesses TNT will just neglect to differentiate a real OC from these. Or they'll just force-convert existing ones.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    It wouldn't make any sense to convert already existing UCs just to make way for NC UCs. The whole point of them is to make UCs more accessible to others.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Corliss (09-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    At the end of the day if it makes more people purchase this UC NC item that's likely what they will strive for. Is doing away with UCs entirely unless you spend the cash really that unlikely?