24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    It's what methrend told me to do, it works, right now got my medallion cleaned and got an error.

@(you need an account to see links)

Yeah, that error is because I let a testing line in. Just make a folder named "output" in the same directory as client.py and then rerun the program without changing the save files. That'll be fixed in next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    Oh, okie dokie then x3
    Thank you ^^
    And GL with that D:
    The Desert thing is still broken? Sigh.
    Basically it's getting to the correct position, but the check is looking for the word Desert (with a capital D) and not finding it (because it's desert without a capital)
    Thought I fixed it, have now for next version.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to methrend For This Useful Post:

Ban (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Quote Originally Posted by methrend View Post
    Yeah, that error is because I let a testing line in. Just make a folder named "output" in the same directory as client.py and then rerun the program without changing the save files. That'll be fixed in next version.

The Desert thing is still broken? Sigh.
    Basically it's getting to the correct position, but the check is looking for the word Desert (with a capital D) and not finding it (because it's desert without a capital)
    Thought I fixed it, have now for next version.
    Yeah lol xD
    I got it right now, and didn't have the problem with the medallion cause I had created the output folder (:
    Now I'm moving through Cave 7 ^^

Edit: just fixed the check for the word Desert for myself... I'll run it on Insane later and see if it works now c:

Code:
       if ("desert" in page):
                    self.curStage = "3021"
                    self.saveAcc()
    Last edited by Ban; 06-08-2014 at 09:15 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    UPDATE

I've just updated this to push a couple of fixes.

Both the savePage issue (which was testing) and the Desert issue have been fixed. I've been running an account from start to finish with this version and it hasn't had a single issue yet.

I have also updated "Stages.txt" to more accruately reflect the actual stage numbers (it was missing a few where I split sections up a bit more).
    I will be working on getting actual screenshots/whatever of the start point for each stage tonight - I have figured out a way to automate it a bit better - makes it easier for me (but requires a full run of the game form start to finish)

Next update will include those, as well as an actual saved log (for those of you not running it through a terminal), and some other things.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to methrend For This Useful Post:

Ban (06-09-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    220/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    19d 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

hi ! im having issues with this !
    i was running really good for a while and when i ran into a problem i was able to get myself unstuck or there was already a fix in the thread , but i think i just screwed myself up or something

i was moving through cave 3 and i got the 666 error , so i just went back to the beginning of the cave and edited the save so im at stage 420
    but whenever i run the client again i get this issue

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\L A N C E !\Documents\Keep\Neopets Stuff\Programs\NeoQuester\client.py", line 64, in <module>
    myGame.doLoop()
    File "C:\Users\L A N C E !\Documents\Keep\Neopets Stuff\Programs\NeoQuester\classes\NQLoop.py", line 1505, in doLoop
    move.go(self, self.acc, 55533322244422255555553588885555355532244225553555 3533112221122322223332222)
    File "C:\Users\L A N C E !\Documents\Keep\Neopets Stuff\Programs\NeoQuester\classes\move.py", line 20, in go
    theLoop.updatePos(str(dir))
    File "C:\Users\L A N C E !\Documents\Keep\Neopets Stuff\Programs\NeoQuester\classes\NQLoop.py", line 81, in updatePos
    self.curPos = self.curPos + addPos
    TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'str'

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by vocaloid View Post

hi ! im having issues with this !
    i was running really good for a while and when i ran into a problem i was able to get myself unstuck or there was already a fix in the thread , but i think i just screwed myself up or something

i was moving through cave 3 and i got the 666 error , so i just went back to the beginning of the cave and edited the save so im at stage 420
    but whenever i run the client again i get this issue
    Can you redownload? Just pushed another version up that should help eliminate that error - though it shouldn't be happening in the first place unless the savefile is being read weird.

Also, make sure the second line of your savefile is completely blank if you've manually moved it back to the start - that's the line that keeps track of how you've moved so far
    If you get the 666 error in future, you no longer need to change the savefile - you can just rerun and type in the stage number to start from (after manually moving to the next stage point, that is - in this case going through the exit of cave 3)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to methrend For This Useful Post:

vocaloid (06-09-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    220/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    19d 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by methrend View Post
    Can you redownload? Just pushed another version up that should help eliminate that error - though it shouldn't be happening in the first place unless the savefile is being read weird.

Also, make sure the second line of your savefile is completely blank if you've manually moved it back to the start - that's the line that keeps track of how you've moved so far
    If you get the 666 error in future, you no longer need to change the savefile - you can just rerun and type in the stage number to start from (after manually moving to the next stage point, that is - in this case going through the exit of cave 3)
    okay ! i redownloaded and it completely restarted neoquest for me so i think im gonna have a fresh run
    ill remember that stuff for the future so i dont mess myself up again heh uwu;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by vocaloid View Post
    okay ! i redownloaded and it completely restarted neoquest for me so i think im gonna have a fresh run
    ill remember that stuff for the future so i dont mess myself up again heh uwu;
    Probably the better option anyway, just in case your savefile causes that issue with the move stuff again.

For everyone else:
    Now running a shell through Normal mode to get start positions for every stage, to make it easier for you guys to restart program if it messes up.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Cheers for that, but i've got my program actually outputting the location to a html file. Much easier

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    220/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    19d 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    yay i finished it and got my bronze trophy !
    i had some issues towards the end with those guardians . i kept having to manually get myself there and just let the bot fight them , and i did have the desert issue again even using the updated version . those were the only problems i had though , this is a really nice bot hehe . thanks a lot !