6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheme View Post
    It’s obnoxious because his questions are always riddled with condescension and rudeness. He also always posts on the boards about his questions and is more rude there.
    Yeah, I didn't get that vibe a lot from the second question, but the first one was pretty bad. The fact he goes to talk about it on the forums is pretty annoying too. It's funny to see people think they know everything about DEEPEST LORE and then fall flat because they overlooked something.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgieLiquor For This Useful Post:

Corliss (06-24-2019),DJ Music Man (06-23-2019),Menine (06-23-2019),Pinecone (06-24-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4d 23h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by nrv View Post
    does this imply there's one, singular, developer for neopets nowadays? tbh I'm slightly more sympathetic to the series of CC perk failures now if that were true *__*
    Unless some of the people in the AC staff tournament are ghosts or even made up (which wouldn't surprise me, actually), at least Skellington and Supagoo are programmers.
    Also, I'm always sympathetic to the current team knowing programmers went from a few dozen people to two Americans who are familiar with the code and some underpaid foreigners who most probably had never heard of neopets in their lives until now

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obviouslyfake For This Useful Post:

nrv (06-24-2019),Sakuras (06-24-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    As far as herdy asking questions in an obnoxious manner and then flexing about it on the neoboards, people are also defending him hardcore in the reddit community. Wish the editorial runner would just stop answering his questions.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Menine View Post
    ....or on next Wednesday (June 36th)?

On a less hysterical note, there should be a designated area for petpet color requests and lore questions outside of the editorial. Like a medium sized combustible playpen where we can stick herdy, and maybe give him a flamethrower or something.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gato For This Useful Post:

Erik. (06-24-2019),Gremlin (06-24-2019),nrv (06-24-2019),Sakuras (06-24-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    To anyone who actually cares about Altador's lore (since Herdy apparently thought he knew it so well), here's the specific cutscene from the game that demonstrates what was reiterated in the NC event:
    (you need an account to see links)

Still really weird he felt like he knew it all so well considering it was stated many times that was Altador's backstory.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgieLiquor For This Useful Post:

Botan (06-24-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Oh wow, the awnser given by the editorial is the same thing that people were saying to Herdy on the boards and he said "but I didn't get that from the aswnser". That boy is so irritating, gosh.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBurbage For This Useful Post:

Pinecone (06-25-2019)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBurbage View Post
    Oh wow, the awnser given by the editorial is the same thing that people were saying to Herdy on the boards and he said "but I didn't get that from the aswnser". That boy is so irritating, gosh.
    I don't know why TNT keeps answering his stupid questions on the editorial, to be honest. Maybe if they ignore him he'll shut the fuck up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus View Post
    I don't know why TNT keeps answering his stupid questions on the editorial, to be honest. Maybe if they ignore him he'll shut the fuck up.
    If someone told you that you didn’t know the lore of your own game, are you saying you’d pass on the opportunity to absolutely wreck him in a public way? Honestly what’s more confusing is how he Bragged about it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgieLiquor For This Useful Post:

Meepit (06-28-2019),MrBurbage (06-25-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieLiquor View Post
    If someone told you that you didn’t know the lore of your own game, are you saying you’d pass on the opportunity to absolutely wreck him in a public way? Honestly what’s more confusing is how he Bragged about it.
    "Oh, yes, I asked that annoying question. Yes, they kind of handed my ass back to me in text form, but I was still not satisfied so I went back for more because I, a player, know more than the game than it's developers."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrBurbage For This Useful Post:

GeorgieLiquor (06-25-2019),Pinecone (06-28-2019)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    (you need an account to see links)
    Hi there, as you may have noticed we are experiencing technical difficulties with our site. We are aware of the root of the problem and are actively working to control and solve the issues here. Until they are completely solved we may be experiencing a bit more lag/downtime. We will continue to update you moving forward. We sincerely apologise about all the lost time on the site without communication, we wanted to be sure of the issue before engaging. We appreciate your patience and we hope to get things resolved as soon as possible.

Hi TNT! Every now and then I see requests for new petpet colours in the Editorial, and I have a request of my own. The Hoggir petpet was released almost 10 years ago but only has ONE different colour available. Could the Hoggir get some more love, maybe? ♥ Something like Darigan or Stealthy might be cool, but I'll leave that part up to you guys ~ Thank you! Have a great weekend
    That�s another one going into our list.

Hi, I recently came back to neopets.And I have a main and a side.I actually like my side's username better and would like to transfer everything over to that account and use my main as a side.I would close my shop, get rid of any stocks I have etc.Am I allowed to do this?
    Yes, switching your main account is perfectly fine. Although you cannot technically close your shop you can remove all your items from the shop and just not restock it.Please wait at least 24 hours (if you can wait longer, a week is even better) before doing any dailies on your new main account after the last time you did them on what will be your old main. Once you do officially make your account your new main, remember you cannot use your old main to do any activities which would give you Neopoints or items. Good luck with the transfer.

Hello all, please remove my user name. I would like clarification on the that's not rubbish avatar.After a week of research it has become evident that the more times the page is refreshed the more items stock contrary to the response in editorial 256. Can you please review and make sure this avatar is available currently? After several days of refreshing with friends we have not seen any avatar item stock. Please verify it is currently working and giving out avatar items. Thanks, Long time avatar hunter!
    Bolstered by our recent expose about the Skarl Collectable Charm, we do believe we can -ahem- persuade a developer into taking another look at the avatar and telling us the truth about how it works. Just give us a month or two. In our experience, it takes a while.

Hiii, I've noticed that the buttons for Charity Corner are still coming up when I view my inventory - any chance these can be removed. Thanks
    With all that was going on this past week it slipped past us. We will definitely bring it up to programming next week. Thanks for the reminder.

Donny's Corner: Fixed the following PB-related issues: 1. Stealthy Lupe happy mouth flicker 2. Baby Poogle transient bio hair front flicker 3. Polka Dot Ogrin body becomes transparent 4. No wings on Magma Skeith 5. No wings on Clay Draiks 6. Wraith Cybunny 7. Woodland Eyrie white line below right foot 8. Zombie Blumaroo hind in wrong zone 9. Candy Krawk male eyelids flickering 10. Male Polkadot Krawk happy eyelid flickering 11. Fixed size issues on both Acara pbs Made the Evil Coconut avatar transparent Updated art for Robot Vandagyre and Royal Lutari avatars. Currently working on site technical issues as well...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Achyfi (06-28-2019),Erik. (06-28-2019),Fiore (06-28-2019),Sakuras (06-29-2019)

Page 15 of 118 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast