DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Oh no I didn't see this thread until just now!! Going through and reading everyone's posts now.

Everyone I've met here has been so friendly/nice and I really enjoyed meeting new people from the AC.

art by โ™ฅ Wooloo โ™ฅ

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashimari For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-02-2023),I_royalty_I (07-02-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    12h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh hi! Wow thanks for the tag! lol. I guess I've been hopping on and off here for a few years, mainly for the scripts, haven't looked much at the rest of the forum. I have a 1 year old which now makes it a lot harder to find time to chat much. I feel like I've started to optimize my limited downtime for like, maximum game-playing and show-watching. Hah.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fedspoon For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-02-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Hi! Can I still join in on this thread?

My account is old but I only made the effort to actually participate sometime last year. Was gone for a while due to medical reasons, but now trying to jump in again. Usually I just post comments on the internet-famous what gets under your skin thread, but I suppose branching out wouldn't hurt

6. The Following User Says Thank You to doraemon For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-05-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by doraemon View Post

My account is old but I only made the effort to actually participate sometime last year. Was gone for a while due to medical reasons, but now trying to jump in again. Usually I just post comments on the internet-famous what gets under your skin thread, but I suppose branching out wouldn't hurt
    Never to late to join in branching out can be quite difficult. But you did. That's awesome

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-05-2023),doraemon (07-05-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraid View Post
    Never to late to join in branching out can be quite difficult. But you did. That's awesome
    Kind of you to say. Hopefully the branching out also applies to things outside of this forum.

Amazing profile pic btw!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to doraemon For This Useful Post:

hellraid (07-05-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Kind of you to say. Hopefully the branching out also applies to things outside of this forum.

Amazing profile pic btw!
    I too wish that it will work for me outside as well, always had the most difficult time trying to talk to people in real life.

Thank you very much, that makes me happy to hear

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m

Never too late to participe buddy , it's always nice to have more users joining

Hope you're feeling better now โค๏ธ

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

doraemon (07-05-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hey there!

This thread is seriously the cutest So, I'm kinda new around here. Had another account ages ago, but never bothered posting anything and lost it. It was more out of curiosity back then. Nowadays I'm all about reading gossip and getting cute stuff for my account and that makes me super happy.

I'd say I'm timid but once I feel comfortable I can talk your ear off. Still, this comes with a worry about accidentally revealing too much... Everyone here is just so sweet and friendly (someone even made me a custom userbar out of nowhere!! ty @(you need an account to see links)), and I really want to make new friends, but this fear keeps getting to me sometimes ):

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amulet For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-06-2023),doraemon (07-06-2023),Lyrichord (07-05-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 22h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Amulet View Post
    Hey there!

This thread is seriously the cutest So, I'm kinda new around here. Had another account ages ago, but never bothered posting anything and lost it. It was more out of curiosity back then. Nowadays I'm all about reading gossip and getting cute stuff for my account and that makes me super happy.

I'd say I'm timid but once I feel comfortable I can talk your ear off. Still, this comes with a worry about accidentally revealing too much... Everyone here is just so sweet and friendly (someone even made me a custom userbar out of nowhere!! ty @(you need an account to see links)), and I really want to make new friends, but this fear keeps getting to me sometimes ):
    Hi hi Amulet!! Glad to see you posting here! It was my pleasure! Clraik is a great place for getting cute stuff. Then there's also cute userbars to get here! What are some shows/tunes you've been enjoying lately, or other things in general?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

♥ Amulet ♥ (07-06-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Hi hi Amulet!! Glad to see you posting here! It was my pleasure! Clraik is a great place for getting cute stuff. Then there's also cute userbars to get here! What are some shows/tunes you've been enjoying lately, or other things in general?
    Great to see you again! Thanks a bunch for the awesome userbar. It's so gorgeous that I can't help but stare at it every time I post something

Lately I've been getting into Succession. Everyone was raving about it and I had to check it out. I'm still on the second season but I'm really digging it. On the flip side, I heard so many people hating on The Idol that it made me want to watch, and man, I wish I could unsee it A freaking disaster to say the least, couldn't even finish it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Amulet For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (07-06-2023)

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast