Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinder View Post
    Also, should there be a reason for freezing? I thought they stopped providing that years ago, I haven't been given one in a long time.
    Haha, I had no idea they stopped doing that, my bad XD
    ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

* Coming Soon!

(you need an account to see links)
    ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Like I've said, nothing could have linked these accounts except the similar email addresses. If I had done something to link them all, they all should have been frozen. Yet out of a large pool of more than 50 accounts only the five on yahoo emails are fine. Doesn't seem like a concidence to me. The worst cheating I've done in the last 30 days other than selling a few pets was AoB some games.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    But you said yourself you made all the emails similar. The Yahoos would not be similar if they were yahoos verses your 45 similar hotmails.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    22h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Maybe they see all accounts are made from same computer and hardware banned?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceiria For This Useful Post:

direwolf (05-26-2016),Raposa (05-26-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I didn't make the accounts, the vast majority are inactives I secured over the last few years, until the pw reset.

And I don't get what you're saying Kylae. You seem to be saying that it wasn't due to the emails but my mistake which linked them was the emails..?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    You said they mass banned Hotmails. I said they mass banned YOUR hotmails because you made them too close to each other. Other people's hotmails are fine.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    If you haven't slipped up in any other way, the e-mails seem to be the only plausible explanation. If one or two accounts were somehow flagged and TNT noticed they had the same/very similar e-mails, they may have a way to search for other similar e-mails. If they found a ton of e-mails that are nearly identical, it wouldn't surprise me if they froze them all. I wouldn't think there would be much, or any, collateral damage.

If your e-mails were Charmander.####@hotmail.com, with just the last four numbers being randomly generated, I would highly doubt someone else out there has the same format of e-mail that plays Neopets.

If that is the case, I would find it extremely unlikely that TNT would return any of the accounts.
    You might be able to claim one account and try to get that back, wondering what happened and just be completely clueless. They might mistake one account out of everything as being collateral damage, but even then it's a long shot, since that one e-mail is probably linked to an e-mail set that has a couple other accounts attached to it.

Making this thread isn't helping your case, either. If TNT browses clraik (which they would be stupid not to), they're gonna see this and be like "ah, yep. I remember freezing 50 accounts with similar e-mails - and now I know for sure that they were all owned by the same person". Idk, just my thought.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    @(you need an account to see links) I specified like 3 times on the first two pages that I was talking about my emails, not hotmails in general Not sure what you are reading here, I didn't claim a single time that they mass banned hotmails, unless you mis-read, every single one of my replies.
    @(you need an account to see links) I know I'm not getting anything back, I was more just curious if anybody had heard of TNT banning based off of emails in the past. I'd just never seen it.

I know that all my accounts are long gone. I've never had TNT even reply to a ticket of mine, and I've submitted plenty over the years. Wasn't planning on trying to get any back xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    You had just asked in your first post if you had any chance of getting them back xD so figured I'd answer

and tbf, I doubt anyone has heard of this happening before, since I doubt many people would use such similar e-mails for such a large amount of accounts.
    Personally, I always use very different e-mails, because I've always wondered if there was a chance that TNT could make a connection. I guess there is? If that's the reason they all got frozen, that is.
    Last edited by Kit; 05-26-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Oh xD

So I did.

Tbf my alarm had just woken me up so I wasn't really thinking. Well, another thing to add to the list of what not to do as a cheater. Do not use similar emails!