17/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    23d 22h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) , glad that you had a great experience and no worries on that just take your time you can put DreamCatcher last.

Oh since you have looked into Viviz , just my thought on this maybe you can look into GFriend in a reversed way : Their latest -> the initial (debut). If you start from the front there might be a big contrast since they did change their concept in the middle or was it at the end ? Do visit too Yuju's so you can complete the entire package of (Viviz + GFRIEND + Yuju)

Ah and everything is great just dont go into Idol card collection xD

-Add on , as i previously forgotten about it -
    Do you have a bias in LE SSERAFIM so i can just add it to the First page since its like ages since that has been updated
    ooo that sounds interesting, i'll try that when I listen to GFRIEND then, thanks for letting me know!

i just preordered EASY from weverse, hope this isn't the start of a photocard addiction HAHA

and yes! my bias is Yunjin!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foxglove View Post
    Ooh, I haven't put much thought into who's my bias to be honest! There are so many people who could be a bias for me >.< I like Sana and Tzuyu from Twice, Wonyoung and Gaeul from Ive, Yunjin and Chaewon from Le Sserafim, Yuna from Itzy, Yuqi and Soyeon from G-Idle, the list goes on forever xD
    omg we have similar taste & biases hehe, i love Sana and Tzuyu from Twice also, and Yunjin and Chaewon from LE SSERAFIM too! what'd you think of their both their comebacks? for Twice, I really like I Got You, it's such a cute song and makes me feel so warm inside! One Spark is an alright song for me, don't think it's a favorite but I still enjoy it

for EASY, I really love Swan Song and Smart! they both just make me feel like that bitch, but in different fonts LMAO. EASY is good too, just don't love it as much as their other A-side tracks they've had, but I might just need some more time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghastly For This Useful Post:

KJiU (02-25-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghastly View Post
    i just preordered EASY from weverse, hope this isn't the start of a photocard addiction HAHA
    Aha the crossroads are up ahead xD Im pretty sure you will be on the safe side if you chose the route of " imma buy their albums to support them" while causally collect the Photo Cards

The danger is when you fall into the rabbit hole of :
    Danger - Bias Member Photo cards collection
    Crisis - OT5 (i believe le sserafim is 5 now ? haha)

Which results in a full collection of the complex album pc/ pobs / special pc/ etc. Which ends up getting into GOMs and PC buying for signed or the rarer stuffs , and taxes

Well i did started from buying their album to support them and accidentally fallen into collection of JiU pcs but there is way too many and its painful haha .Like now whenever i have to claim a JiU from GOMs i would have to pay JiU tax (which is taking 1 or 2 of the other members) = u end up buying 2-3 albums instead of 1 lol

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Heard this from spotify today thou its 3 weeks old xD
    Billlie : 'DOMINO ~ butterfly effect - Japanese ver

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    953 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    oooh yeah I been seeing that pop up! love the funky sound and the visuals are so pretty. my girl Haram T_T wish she had more screentime lol but Tsuki in japanese hits different even though she's not my fav

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (03-01-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I guess a Japanese singing a Japanese phrase in the song has a big difference ye ( haha this sentence is so dumb) and they have 2 Japanese members o.o. I will go watch their mv tonight , gotta take a break from JiU afterall.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (03-01-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    953 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    I guess a Japanese singing a Japanese phrase in the song has a big difference ye ( haha this sentence is so dumb) and they have 2 Japanese members o.o. I will go watch their mv tonight , gotta take a break from JiU afterall.
    You should check out ring ma bell if you havent before since it has a very rock sound which is fun and kind of dreamcatcher-y

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (03-01-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    You should check out ring ma bell if you havent before since it has a very rock sound which is fun and kind of dreamcatcher-y
    Will do that xD and report back here again after i finished watching em. While i'm trying to do up a full list baby colors since i saw darkskies asking for one. Let see if either i drop it or complete half of em maybe ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (03-01-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , mini report , kinda had a mix feeling and lil confused after looking into Billlie. I watched Ring ma Bell Mv first then Domino next. Also listened to byob & EUNOIA once on Spotify.

I watched Ring ma Bell MV 3 times then 2x lyrics video and also 3x Domino MV and 2x lyrics video lols the other 2 songs i haven't check on the color lyrics for members parts.

Ring my Bell kinda grow on me actually, as the first time i watch it, it was the rifts that interest me while i just solely watch Haruna in the MV ( i did some research and i am pretty sure it was Haruna ? with the blonde ( because it just reminds me of JiU's blonde vibe from Mason ) and i really like the guitar solo at the end xD 2nd & 3rd time was mainly more into the vocals along with the "ring my bell" part gets loop into my head and the 4-5th time its like the overall song actually became really good LOL.

Domino mmm.... it was different from what i pictured it to be xD Maybe its just me expecting "JiU like" vocals coming out from Haruna while thinking of the blondie image at Ring Ma Bell but nope, it aint going that way. But then Tsuki jumps out to say hello xD , by putting Tsuki aside with her japanese, Haram & Siyoon actually hits me more than the JP members in Domino. Siyoon kinda gives me the Dami Vibes .

Hmm based on my current summary, Haram's vocal is still my fav ( thats why shes the main vocal eh ) and then Tsuki ( JiU reference ). I am still only into 4 songs i will have to look into more i guess xD

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (03-07-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Chung Ha's new album : EENIE MEENIE.

EENIE MEENIE.

But i still prefer her other track I'm Ready

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (03-15-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    21d 11h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2024 I HAVE FINALLY DISCOVERED K-POP

Last week I watched the Super music video for the first time and started to learn about Seventeen! Amazing vibes of pride and empowerment plus excellent choreography. I already love EDM with traditional instruments so Super was the perfect segue into K-pop lol. Really loved Hoshi's Spider, too.

Now watching my way through some Going Seventeen episodes and the light-hearted fun is great

Any other Seventeen fans in the thread?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vis For This Useful Post:

Ice (03-15-2024),KJiU (03-13-2024)