hi some of you know me but i'm lav, and i just turned 20 this month
    i'm not super active on ck much anymore, but i check in pm every day

i don't do much but go to school, whine about school, and talk about my cat
    and watch too much tv
    and complain about temperatures over 70F

i like food
    i complain about not having food

and i talk about my cat some more
    and i play way too many games on my phone, especially those that let you dress up your characters and level up and date like 20 boyfriends at once
    in my current game, i get to use boyfriends for 3 presents, then dump them

and i'm currently rewatching house and am on the last season.

also i'm super kawaii but prob the most boring person you'll know tbh

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lavendrae For This Useful Post:

baileaf (06-24-2014),Cub (06-24-2014),Frump (06-24-2014),Maki (06-24-2014),Naomi (06-24-2014),parakeet (06-24-2014),rachel (06-24-2014),Raj (06-24-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    Yay for biology!
    I was biochemistry.
    Do you know what you'd like to do yet?
    Oh, cool! I'm planning on becoming a wildlife biologist, just don't know what I want to specialize in.
    But yay, animals!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jinxed For This Useful Post:

rachel (06-24-2014)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm Andrew n__n
    I'm 22 and from New York
    I'm currently a senior in college studying psychology but am interested in research!
    I'm studying also to be an EMT at the moment as a lil side life project.

for fun I go to concerts and music festivals (mainly electronic but a ton of other stuff too), going to the gym, playing neopets (restocking and kadding), watching anime and playing video games (animal crossing, Pokemon, and Maplestory)
    @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) are cute btw

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shinji For This Useful Post:

Cub (06-24-2014),Frump (06-24-2014),parakeet (06-24-2014),Sick (06-24-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links) I have no idea really what kind of cat he is. My bf and I think he is at the minimum some kind of half Main Coon cat. Based on his personality and body traits he's seriously gotta be at least half of one but that's just a guess as I never saw his parents. I got him from moving in with bfs sister and she had him.....I kinda. Charmed him into being mine as I could just tell he was amazing.

Glad I did because they had another cat they got rid of not long after we moved out so I'm happy to have and probably saved his life. My special boy. <3
    Let me find a decent pic of him to post here for you to see.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kayla For This Useful Post:

rachel (06-24-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm really new to this site and don't know a lot of people but I'll introduce myself anyway, lol.

I'm Staci and I'm 26 years old, I've been on Neopets for almost 14 years (since 2000) although I stopped playing sometime around 2006 and just came back and started being active with it again about seven months ago.

I live in Colorado with my boyfriend who I've been with for six years, and we have two cats named Sniper and Indie. I am a full-time college student and I major in Sociology/Humanities with a minor in Social Work.

I am a huge lover of the ocean and sea creatures, and I am obsessed with jellyfish and beluga whales. In my spare time I love to make jewelry and homemade cosmetics for friends/loved ones. I also am a fashion and makeup fanatic and would one day love to go to New York fashion week and IMATS, hehe.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Strumpette For This Useful Post:

parakeet (06-24-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Can you feel those feels?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    OF COURSE THO WE CAN'T JUST GET **RID** OF CONFIDENTIALITY
    Thank goodness.
    You had me worried.
    Who am I supposed to show all my embarrassing Krue vids to to get feedback before they go viral if I no longer have my confidential bitch?!?!

@(you need an account to see links) Forensics is definitely exciting sometimes, hahaha, although it's probably way more exciting to people outside the field than it actually is coming in to work every day.
    It's all the same ol' same ol', but at least each case is unique and different, which makes it more interesting. xD

@(you need an account to see links) I totally understand, hahaha. I'm toying with the idea of getting my Masters since my job would technically pay for it, but there are limited programs that I'm interested in that they'd pay for, and ideally I'd like to find a non-thesis program so I don't have to worry about that on top of working full-time...
    But most non-thesis programs require an internship in a lab, and I also don't love the idea of interning at ANOTHER lab while working full-time in the lab I'm at now. xD

awwww @(you need an account to see links) that's so exciting! <3
    my cat was a rescue foster cat, too, kinda (i mean, yours technically wasn't, but it still kinda was!). It's always exciting for me when cats find their forever homes because it breaks my heart a little bit when there are so many up for adoption that don't get any love.
    I can tell yours definitely gets lots of love, hahaha.

@(you need an account to see links) hiiiii staci, it's nice to meet you
    i don't think we've met yet, i'm rachel! c:
    and YAY for sea creatures
    i love them and aquariums and stuff, even if I don't love actually going into the ocean
    It kinda scares me, ngl, LOL
    But beluga whales are soooooo cute!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Kayla (06-24-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) It's nice to meet you, too.
    And I understand, tons of people are scared of the vastness of the ocean but for some reason I find it really calming.
    And yes! Belugas are the best, hehe. c:

Also, this picture is just so random and makes me laugh, lol.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    i apologize in advance for the huge novel of a post that is about to happen

Oh, nice! I was interested in aquatic animal health for a while because I love manatees (true story).
    I can't imagine anything better than getting work with doggies and kitties all day err day.
    Except on those days when bad things happen, blah. So sad.

Do you really like to yoyo? Or are you just saying that because you feel that's what people from *insert generalized US location* like to do?!

Also, you're perfect and committed and if anyone needs cache help, you should definitely hit this fella up because HE'S THE BOMB.
    I've always had a passion for small animals, and have wanted to do this since I was like 5 Gotta admit, dogs, cats, and other animals are way better than 99.99% of people cause they don't hold grudges and are always willing to forgive... Maybe they do this cause they want food, but I like to think it's cause they love me . And yeah I do yoyo, got into it 11 months ago and LOVE it. Like I am so addicted to it lol I swear I play with a yoyo at least 5-6+ hours a day... Hoping to get good enough to participate in a competition or two the end of this year and the start of next, but not expecting to do very well since others have been playing for 5+ years lol. Maybe one day though.

Edit: I would never be able to do forensics :o For some reason I'm cool with animal blood, feces, semen, whatever bodily stuff you can think of but human stuff just doesn't sit well with my stomach. I would never be able to handle car accidents, shootings, etc. Just way over my head
    Last edited by learningtoneopet1; 06-24-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    5d 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) I thought you were posting a picture of you with the beluga and was gonna be like OMG THAT'S SO COOL but then I actually looked at the person and now I'm disappointed