4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Cool Free Stocking Stufftacular 5-10 day Opportunity

So, you haven't missed that much on Stocking Stufftacular if you haven't participated, it's been pretty dismal, save perhaps for the raindork hoodie.
    But I realised that 750 NC is still being handed out to accounts.
    Many of my shells have 900NC now when you add the free 150NC that the NC mall gives to new accounts.
    One had a NC box free, so I got the 10 day pass, and sent it to a holding shell, and am now collecting the days. I've never paid for NC. Probably never will.
    The 10 day pass costs 800 NC, and the 5 day pass costs 500 NC. Gift box capsules 200NC.
    So, without needing to find a shell with an NC box, you could buy the 5 day plus gift box capsules
    I dare not send it to my main just yet, the holding shell will have Gift Box Mystery Capsules sent to it from other shells. When they cool off, I'll forward them onto my main.
    The birthday 750NC is a good chance for someone who is not really keen on sending money to Neopets to amass NC wealth.
    I thought this was an opportunity worth sharing to the community. It is no doubt fleeting; that 750 free NC in particular probably won't last long.

So, I wanted to ask, in your experience, do Neopets care about NC cheating, or has the focus on cheating historically been on neopoints and pets? Can NC items be just as hot as a duped item, or is it safe to send those 10 day passes straight from a shell to a main?

Cheers guys,

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hellkittten For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-20-2023),aymo (12-20-2023),Clefairy (12-20-2023),Gotch (12-20-2023),John Cena (12-20-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    4d 22h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I was curious about the best use for that 750 birthday NC! I ended up getting an extra pet slot since that’s something you can’t get from trading.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    11h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I don't think that even counts as cheating -- TNT has been pretty open about being okay with people accepting free NC on sides!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    I was curious about the best use for that 750 birthday NC! I ended up getting an extra pet slot since that’s something you can’t get from trading.
    Yes! My main will be doing this.Particularly since everything else is easily obtainable from shells...
    Quote Originally Posted by jaspercoconut View Post
    I don't think that even counts as cheating -- TNT has been pretty open about being okay with people accepting free NC on sides!
    You might be right- you're not allowed to make NP on sides, but NC is just fine... And sending from a side is also fine. But then, I have many, many shells, which is not so fine

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I move NC from my sides/shells all the time and haven't had any issues. It'd be hard to track with off-site giveaways from users and all that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by caviar View Post
    I move NC from my sides/shells all the time and haven't had any issues. It'd be hard to track with off-site giveaways from users and all that.
    Fantastic. I had imagined that neopets would be concerned about their revenue generating method, but they don't seem to care. kind of funny, guess neopets has always been a shaky proposition from a business point of view...