109/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    35d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post
    My weekly quest prize has stopped resetting daily when I don't do the quests to claim it. For a while there I'd do a week's worth of quests for stuff I wanted, but then if the next day it was like an unpopular plushie or something I'd just skip, and within a few days there'd be another PB or whatever to go for. But I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks now and it's been stuck on the same prize.. I wonder if they changed it, so we HAVE to claim each one before getting a new one?
    you have to click on skip quest button on one quest at least. then only the weekly prize will reset next day. otherwise it remains the same.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TimeLord For This Useful Post:

Druid (01-07-2024),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (01-06-2024),Styx (01-06-2024)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I don't click the skip quest button, if I get a weekly prize that's trash I just finish at least one but less than all of the daily quests for the first day in the new week and then the next day it resests

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    15d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattata View Post
    I don't click the skip quest button, if I get a weekly prize that's trash I just finish at least one but less than all of the daily quests for the first day in the new week and then the next day it resests
    Funny thing is I notice that with my account it's the opposite - if I don't do any of the quests, then the weekly prize I don't like resets the next day. If I do some of the quests, it stays the same. The most recent example - I completed a weekly streak for a prize I wanted, then a few days I didn't like the prizes, didn't do anything, they were resetting, I got one I liked, it wanted me to buy 3 items from a shop, I did everything else, started Bat's scrip to buy from the Healing Springs and... forgot to get back in an hour to claim the prize. Remembered it yesterday and was a bit annoyed but the prize didn't reset, stayed the same

Pronouns
    Demon
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    35d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    yup it never resets for me unless i hit the skip button on some quest. maybe tnt didn't implement the reset system correctly :/

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Ooooh that makes sense, thanks everyone! Before when it was resetting I'd generally do at least one quest to get the 7k or whatever, but I've gotten lazy about that - it makes sense that you have to interact with it in some way for it to acknowledge that you saw/had a chance to try for each weekly prize

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥