DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    15d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I just wanted to ask - as I checked but couldn't find anything on the topic in the last few months/years - is the Grave Danger bot intended to only accept what the petpet brought and not send the petpet again? As when I run it, it collects what is brought and that's it - I don't see the option to configure what petpet to send if there are many, so I guess maybe that's the idea. Although it would have been nice to automatically send a petpet too. The chances for the stamp are virtually zero, but one can always dream

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nousha For This Useful Post:

Quasar (06-17-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by nousha View Post
    I just wanted to ask - as I checked but couldn't find anything on the topic in the last few months/years - is the Grave Danger bot intended to only accept what the petpet brought and not send the petpet again? As when I run it, it collects what is brought and that's it - I don't see the option to configure what petpet to send if there are many, so I guess maybe that's the idea. Although it would have been nice to automatically send a petpet too. The chances for the stamp are virtually zero, but one can always dream
    I've yet to code for the bot to send the petpet back. It's on my to-do list and I wish I could've gotten to it sooner... Just another site feature I'm not too familiar with. Thanks for the reminder!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (06-16-2023),nousha (06-17-2023),Quasar (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    edit: I am in the wrong forum/post sorry!!! moving my comment elsewhere
    Last edited by Aero; 06-16-2023 at 07:59 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Has anyone run into an issue where the application won't start up? I've redownloaded the zip, extracted the content, and then when I try to launch the score sender, only the Data folder is created and nothing else happens. AFAICT my Windows Defender is off and I have added the whole folder to exclusions just in case. This issue just started for me about 30 min ago!
    You're posting in the wrong support thread. Unsure which score sender you're referring to as well so I can't really help. Make sure you're extracting to a folder before running the bot as admin.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    You're posting in the wrong support thread. Unsure which score sender you're referring to as well so I can't really help. Make sure you're extracting to a folder before running the bot as admin.
    OMG sorry ! Thanks for pointing that out Joe I don't know how I ended up in this thread! Please feel free to delete my message I will edit it out for now. I meant to post in the Altador cup score sender

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

j03 (06-16-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this:

When i download the StealthCore program from clraik i then open it to extract the file but when i extract the file and it shows you the extracted file in a new folder, the folder is empty for me? Tried re downloading a few times and the same thing keeps happening, i've used this program thousands of times over the years and never come across this before.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this:

When i download the StealthCore program from clraik i then open it to extract the file but when i extract the file and it shows you the extracted file in a new folder, the folder is empty for me? Tried re downloading a few times and the same thing keeps happening, i've used this program thousands of times over the years and never come across this before.
    Well that's weird. Maybe Windows Defender it's trolling you there by deleting your files? I saw this happening to other users but related to another program.

Apparently Windows forced some updates recently. You can try checking if it's that.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hello,

I noticed when running some of the auto-games (gormball, cheat, tyranu evavu) it would return. Failed to connect to remote host ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException or just Failed to connect to remote host>

This would usually lead to a termination of the bot; I was wondering if instead of termination the bot could skip to the next daily instead of termination.

Another exception I found was when running battledome figher, occasionally an exception would be thrown: Battledome Fighter Error - System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
    at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info).

I was wondering what may have caused this, could it be a limited use item no longer appearing thus showing the input string is no longer there?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mefu View Post
    Hello,

I noticed when running some of the auto-games (gormball, cheat, tyranu evavu) it would return. Failed to connect to remote host ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException or just Failed to connect to remote host>

This would usually lead to a termination of the bot; I was wondering if instead of termination the bot could skip to the next daily instead of termination.

Another exception I found was when running battledome figher, occasionally an exception would be thrown: Battledome Fighter Error - System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
    at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info).

I was wondering what may have caused this, could it be a limited use item no longer appearing thus showing the input string is no longer there?

Thanks for all your hard work!
    The site could be lagging for you and that results in the error you're getting. I have an update coming out which should address this, help alleviate some of these issues...

As for the second one with the BD Fighter, make sure your pet isn't hungry. My bot takes care of healing and curing, but not feeding if starving (yet). Or you may have lost the fight... Make sure you're configuring the BD Fighter settings.

------------------------
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Mefu (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    first time using stealthcore. but i seem to have some issues with ck's auth, even before the neopets login.
    i have dotnet 4.8, 6.0, 7.0 all installed. but seems like we're still experiencing some issues. im on windows 7, v6.1.
    AC sender works fine.

image for reference:

updates:
    i enabled TLS 1.2 manually and it seems to be working now.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Page 250 of 299 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast